Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason & September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The updated alignments:

2A - Aldergrove Utd; Columbia Bearcats; Langley Nomads; Langley Wolves; Guildford Utd; North Delta Titans; Poco Royals; Surrey Coyotes A; SFC Caps; White Rock Utd

2B - Abbotsford Arsenal; ACBC; Coquitlam MF Ajax; Golden Ears Pumas; LUFC Athletica; LUFC Clones; North Coquitlam Utd; Port Moody Lions; SFC Bullets; Surrey Coyotes B; Whalley United

2C - Dewdney Celtic; Golden Ears Rams; LUFC Knights; LUFC Rangers; Langley Players Utd; Port Moody Gunners; SFC Pegasus Rangers; Stolo United; Surrey Coyotes B; Westcoast SC

Apparently the Coyotes B team are gonna be pretty busy??

Predictions:

2A) No prediction, but looking forward to what looks like it'll probably be another tight one this year. And only 4 returning teams, should be interesting.

2B) Pumas, ACBC or maybe even Clones

2C) Not really familiar with most of these guys... Rams or Stolo? Looks like that'll be a solid div though.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus I wouldn't count out Alderhole in Div2a.......wait and see trust me if it's Canuzzi's team then you'll know what I mean.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real question is, where's Shaven playing for the first half of the season this year? There was a rumour he was coming back to WRU but he's been anonymous at practice so far...

That is a good question, 'Kop, and I've got a good answer: He's not. I've decided (at this point) to hang up my winter boots as it appears my joints just won't cooperate for a full season any longer due to playing the game with reckless abandon for so many seasons. It's time...and yes, there was a rumour I could come back to WRU if I wanted to, but obviously you won't be seeing me at training any time soon ;)

Hector, the reason I stopped coming out is (still) due to my ankle not being fit for soccer. I decided to just stay away, hoping it would come around...which it hasn't, unfortunately.

I'll still be around, and will likely be at many of the Rams matches to see how they fair...and to enlighten you all with my insights :D

~Shaven

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus I wouldn't count out Alderhole in Div2a.......wait and see trust me if it's Canuzzi's team then you'll know what I mean.

Thanks KH... dissapointed we don't get to play the mighty rams this year... it was painful watching you guys kicking the crap out of our team last year... maybe we will meet in Cup play...

As for the team we are looking pretty good had a few runs with the premiers and games vs our Div 1 teams this week... should be ready to go for the first game of the year... how bout you guys, you taking the next step this year?

Cantuzzi

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No predictions for 2a? come on.

I call Ricky for the hat trick our first game vs the Titans. ;)

Hey it's a tough call, it could be any one of 5 teams the way I see it... I know who it won't be at least, haha.

And after all the flack we took last year, there was still only a few teams that were able to put even 2 past us, so bring on Ricky :D

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
johnnybluenose said:
I see "Columbia Bearcats" have been added to FVSL D2A

Who the hell are the Columbia Bearcats?! BC Soccerweb has no listing for Townline Hill Park

They are\were a mix of present and former columbia bible college kids.They will work hard,be very polite,and will be a .500 or so team.In the past their keeper has kept them in many games.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FRANK said:
They arewere a mix of present and former columbia bible college kids.They will work hard,be very polite,and will be a .500 or so team.In the past their keeper has kept them in many games.

To add to that, (with proper use of the quote function however). Polite is an understatement. However when some J-bombs or F-bombs got dropped, their coach managed some pretty good forked tongue responses. Nice Kids though from what I remember, they kindly told us to find Jesus.

If you want a scouting report, go stay in a hotel and read the "literature" in the nightstand beside the bed.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The updated alignments:

2A - Aldergrove Utd; Columbia Bearcats; Langley Nomads; Langley Wolves; Guildford Utd; North Delta Titans; Poco Royals; Surrey Coyotes A; SFC Caps; White Rock Utd

2B - Abbotsford Arsenal; ACBC; Coquitlam MF Ajax; Golden Ears Pumas; LUFC Athletica; LUFC Clones; North Coquitlam Utd; Port Moody Lions; SFC Bullets; Surrey Coyotes B; Whalley United

2C - Dewdney Celtic; Golden Ears Rams; LUFC Knights; LUFC Rangers; Langley Players Utd; Port Moody Gunners; SFC Pegasus Rangers; Stolo United; Surrey Coyotes B; Westcoast SC
Apparently the Coyotes B team are gonna be pretty busy??

Umm... what the shite?

Predictions:

2A) Langley or Titans...

2B) ACBC or Coyotes B

2C) Rams or Westcoast or Coyotes B or even Peg Rangers...

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 2C: Dewdney Celtic; Golden Ears Rams; LUFC Knights; LUFC Rangers; Langley Players Utd; Port Moody Gunners; SFC Pegasus Rangers; Stolo United; Surrey Coyotes B; Westcoast SC

Without a doubt the toughest group of div 2.

-Dewdney: solid team, look for many upsets
-Rams: another tough team
-LUFC Knights / Rangers / Players: no idea...?
-SFC Peg Rangers: bunch of fit white guys running and gunning
-Stolo: no idea...?
-Westcoast SC: top 3?
-Coyotes B: that'd be us... we are decent

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 2C: Dewdney Celtic; Golden Ears Rams; LUFC Knights; LUFC Rangers; Langley Players Utd; Port Moody Gunners; SFC Pegasus Rangers; Stolo United; Surrey Coyotes B; Westcoast SC

a Titans or nomads
b acbc
c coyotes only cause they beat us

like last year the tough group doesnt have the best team watch out for acbc in cup play. if we didnt win last year they would have. 18 wins in a weaker group doesnt mean there shite dont underestimate them

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree this will be the toughest group, but everyone is overlooking the Gunners. The premier team got relegated, the coaches decided to enter only one very strong Div.1 team (The Gunners of Div.1 took their pick of relegated players) and the rest end up in Div.2. This gives the club freedom to move players up and down as needed (along with their U-21 team) giving them the best chance of moving back up to Premier. Very smart team management.
Gunners and Rams to fight it out til the last day.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers staying up in Div 2 ? And to think quite a few players left as they were too mighty for Div 3...LOL. Will the players come crawling back as playing time is tight on the Cobras...stay tuned!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and thanks for all you TTPers giving us the Rams a shot at winning the league. but I think it's going to be those young fast Gunners. our group is to tough but I think the Gunners not drop the points the rest of us will. Rams will be lucky for a top Five finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0