Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey WESCOAST
Rob J is still suffering from Headache and hasn't played since. you ran a Goalie and you should have been Red carded and fined. You are fat and lazy, cause all you can do is hurt people. Hopefully you get relegated for the second time!!! What no illegal players this year?

Are u an idiot? Did you watch the same game in which he " ran the goalie "? From what saw, it was 50/50 the goalie came out to challenge a guy who weighs in at 250+lbs. Good on the goalie for having balls to do so. Unfortunately your goalie got the worst of it. I know the feeling as i got knocked the **** out i think against white rock lol, i cant even remember. Anyways Good 6th post idiot. I really looking forward to your next one.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV Red Devils 9-2 LUFC Wolves. Props to Wolves, they play a clean game and didn't quit working hard. Boo to #9 who goes sliding into a 50/50 ball with our keeper. Nothing wrong, except for the fact that he slides with his cleats up a foot off the ground. That's how guys get injured. Have some brains: We all have to work tomorrow. You're bush, go down to div 3.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 1 - 3 WRU

Cold, wet and footie on grass, memories of home.

I guess GEU were missing players, cause that ain't a Div 1 or promotion calibre team that we played today.

Went were 3 up inside the 1st half, and they got their goal with 5 to go to half time.

They came out hard in the second half, created enough chances to score a couple, but left themselves open to the counter attack, but neither team could take advantage of their chances.

If it wasn't already, I think this loss kills their chance of promotion, I don't see Fraser Valley dropping enough pts.

As for us Div 2 midpackers, back in the 'W' column, moving away from the bottom dwellers.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey WESCOAST
Rob J is still suffering from Headache and hasn't played since. you ran a Goalie and you should have been Red carded and fined. You are fat and lazy, cause all you can do is hurt people. Hopefully you get relegated for the second time!!! What no illegal players this year?

Sorry to hear that for robj. But it was 50/50 and I am a 290lber. The only reason you didn't get relegated is because of me. You should be thanking me. I know for a fact the league wouldn't have asked your team to stay in div.2.

WestCoast...What??? pissing and cold ouch this is going to suck

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
bradner wins 4-2 over athletica... how many wins do we need before we dont have to worry about being relegated? lol..

good game... although one of athleticas defenders should get reimbursed for the haircut he got.. ZING!!!!

Danish Heat

Sep 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to hear that for robj. But it was 50/50 and I am a 290lber. The only reason you didn't get relegated is because of me. You should be thanking me. I know for a fact the league wouldn't have asked your team to stay in div.2.

WestCoast...What??? pissing and cold ouch this is going to suck

Who cares if that's a 50/50 ball. He beat you to it and you didn't let up one bit. You oughta know that if you're 290 lbs you're going to badly hurt somebody going into a challenge like that...had you won the ball then fair enough but you clearly didn't. Fortunately Robj is a pretty big guy himself...you might have hospitalized somebody smaller. That was also the only reason you didn't lose that game, (don't forget both of your piss poor lucky goals came against our replacement goalie after you took out our starter) so don't expect any thanks from us. I guess you pretty much gotta take the points any way you can get them after the way you were so hard done by last year.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
if he doesnt want to get hit maybe he should stay in his box?
there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, stop crying and grow a pair.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 6-2 Peg.

Played short...only 5 subs...I almost had to dress...Dam swine flue..we were missing 8 guys...We still showed and played....
Peg a good bunch of guys..they played hard to the end with no chippy stuff.
What What Whats next.....WESTCOAST....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares if that's a 50/50 ball. He beat you to it and you didn't let up one bit. You oughta know that if you're 290 lbs you're going to badly hurt somebody going into a challenge like that...had you won the ball then fair enough but you clearly didn't. Fortunately Robj is a pretty big guy himself...you might have hospitalized somebody smaller. That was also the only reason you didn't lose that game, (don't forget both of your piss poor lucky goals came against our replacement goalie after you took out our starter) so don't expect any thanks from us. I guess you pretty much gotta take the points any way you can get them after the way you were so hard done by last year.

Regs needs to give me a t-shirt or something with bringpng out all the new ttpers. He didn't win the ball and it was 50/50. I did let up if I didn't he might have been hurt more. I don't go out to hurt people he came out and I went after the ball. I apologized and don't want anyone being hurt or injured. The only reason your team was still the game was because we gave you a goal and didn't show up period. Just like tonight. Start to talk shite when you beat us because that hasn't happened yet.

WestCoast...What??? love to hate me don't hate to love me.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 7-3 WestCoast

We gave them a goal right of the bat with a mistaken pass. It was pretty even then they got another before half to make it 2-0. I tried to get my guys to get into but there was alot of cold sick and injured players. It was pissing and cold and they have a player that should be playing premier. He is big fit and is hard to take off the ball. They moved the ball well and were older but we just didn't show up to play it has happened a couple of times this year. They were a good group of guys and we tried to keep it clean. We could have gotten chippy but decided against it.One of our players got a hat trick to make it some what of a score. One or two of their goals were offside but ref didn't make the call then made calls that were onside.

WestCoast...What??? on to ACBC it looks like I might be on the sideline. So I might have to sit on Ghouses sideline and heckle him to play. I will bring out a case and if Ghouse plays 15 mins. It's his.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 6-2 Peg.

Played short...only 5 subs...I almost had to dress...Dam swine flue..we were missing 8 guys...We still showed and played....
Peg a good bunch of guys..they played hard to the end with no chippy stuff.
What What Whats next.....WESTCOAST....

Only 5 subs you break my heart.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Another idiot post. Listen if your a goalie, you know where im coming from...it doesnt matter if the player is 80lbs or 300lbs, u go out to do one job. Stop the ball. Robj did a great job challening westcoast but to bad he got short staff of the stick. It happens. Stop your crying, its part of the game.

Danish Heat

Sep 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs needs to give me a t-shirt or something with bringpng out all the new ttpers. He didn't win the ball and it was 50/50. I did let up if I didn't he might have been hurt more. I don't go out to hurt people he came out and I went after the ball. I apologized and don't want anyone being hurt or injured. The only reason your team was still the game was because we gave you a goal and didn't show up period. Just like tonight. Start to talk shite when you beat us because that hasn't happened yet.

WestCoast...What??? love to hate me don't hate to love me.

He kicked the ball away, you steamrolled him. That was a foul regardless of whether or not he was the keeper. Should have been a red card, no question. Any honest person with a decent background knowledge of the sport would agree. Ref even admitted in retrospect that he probably should have sent you off. I'm not accusing you of going out intending to hurt anybody, but you should have held up more than you did or made an attempt to avoid the collision when he's outstretched and vulnerable. That's just the plain truth. Credit you though for having the class to apologize.

As far as the rest goes, I don't really follow. What you're saying is basically that the only reason you didn't beat us is because you guys weren't very good? I'm not sure if you have a point in there somewhere, but I can't really argue with that I guess. That sounds more pointed at your team than mine. How many times can you say you didn't play up to your potential, when almost every weekend your results and posts are the same...you come on here spouting the same old crap about how you lost cause you played like sh*t.

Looking forward to that t-shirt superstar...didn't we all start coming on here to hear what you have to say? ;)

Danish Heat

Sep 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another idiot post. Listen if your a goalie, you know where im coming from...it doesnt matter if the player is 80lbs or 300lbs, u go out to do one job. Stop the ball. Robj did a great job challening westcoast but to bad he got short staff of the stick. It happens. Stop your crying, its part of the game.

Another idiot rebuttal. Nobody's crying I'm just calling a spade a spade. He definitely took one for the team there; he's a warrior for sure. It would have made a world of difference to have him in net the rest of that game. Turned out to be the difference between a tie and a win. And you're right, he got the short end of the stick. It was a cheap shot regardless of his intent. Cheap shots do happen, and unfortunately they're part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0