Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top Ten DUffy Reason's for West Coast Losing to Sikh Temple United
10.0 Our goal net was 2 if not 3 times larger than theirs.
9.0 The Ref was east indian, i don't care how nammer he looked he was definately brown.
8.0 I should have listened to Yimmer from the Sideline I know, but i have control and power issues.
7.0 I was way to busy combing my Fohawk to even concentrate on Soccer.
6.0 The ref was brown.......
5.0 I was too busy thinking of exuses to post on this sh@% to focus on the game.
4.0 I saw a really nice turtle dove flying around and forgot to shoot.
3.0 The ref was definately brown.
2.0 Truth be told I don't know f%$# all about soccer.... ( that would be way to easy )
And the # 1 exuse is.....
1.0 EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALL RIGHT I AM THOMAS MILLS LONG LOST SON. THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD RELEGATE ME.

Cheers for now Boys
Stay tuned for next weeks TOP TEN....

Wow, get a life.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough Ladies! It was a fifty/fifty ball. We are both big boys I was going for the ball so was Westcoast. We are both slow and fat so it must of looked like a hell of a turtle race from the sidelines. I don't remember the hit. I don't think Duff was trying to intentionally hurt me at least I don't think he was. When two big guys are committed and go for a ball it is hard to get out of the way (in a clumsy way). Had the roles been reversed I definately would be upset as I know this is a rec soccer league. My goal is to go to work without injury. I was called up to help the Knights because of the accident involving their players. Shite happens. Duff apologized, if he meant to injury he would have not done that, he would have ttp'd me ;).

It doesn't change the fact that it ended a tie. I don't know if I would have saved the two goals. A tie is not a loss and there will be a rematch.

It has been two week and the puking has stopped at least and the dizziness is not happening as much, hopefully I'll be good in a couple more weeks. The only team that lost in all this was my masters boys LUFC Athletics as they have no back-up right now due to suspension and lost their last two games.

Lets move on.

Glad to see your on the mend robj. We'll be seeing on the field next rematch.

Danish Heat

Sep 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are a little bitch. I steamrolled no one we collided. Steamrolling is when one player is standing still and the other continues through. How could I have avoided him??? completely jump out of the way??? I went hard, he went hard and I am a bigger guy so he got hurt. You need to start playing golf or tennis if you don't want things like that to happen. As for outstretched and vulnerable he wasn't in mid air and wasn't even in his box. You're a ****ing idiot if you think he was outstretched and vulnerable. He came out to play a ball that was on the ground we arrived at the same time.

Maybe next time we can collide. So that maybe you can get some sense. And it's not an excuse to say we didn't show up. Yes we didn't play up to our potential and should have beaten you guys but we didn't. Oh well I guess that's why we meet twice a year.

WestCoast...What??? people need to stop all this crying, this site is running out of tissues.

Hahaha! You're getting pretty worked up hey? No need for threats or violence...aren't we supposed to be taking the piss? Use your wits, not your fists. Looking forward to the next meeting.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
did i accidently enter the mwsl thread?
jesus, you clowns need to stop crying or just stop playing.
when will the new "kleenex" sponsored Knights kits be arriving?

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 6-2 Peg.

Played short...only 5 subs...I almost had to dress...Dam swine flue..we were missing 8 guys...We still showed and played....
Peg a good bunch of guys..they played hard to the end with no chippy stuff.
What What Whats next.....WESTCOAST....

this was a fun game. Peg went up first maybe about 25 min in !!! This in turn woke up ACBC. Kyd scored after some great set up futbul and a good save by the keeper tapping in a sitter from 3 yards out. 1-1. that seemed to spark ACBC and the goals started to come. beautiful passing good communication and some great finishing. Peg has some good honour and heart and gave it there all until the final whistle. well done guys and good luck in the season

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to Brander on their win. That will be a huge win for you guys and will probably keep your from getting relegated. Bottom team in each div goes down? bottom 2? i dont know.
I need help on a question for DIV 2A: Is this the most defensive division that I have ever seen, or are these teams just the worst finishers? Top team has 10 goals in 7 games???? Something odd here....

hard to answer that one i wanna say we can compete but the last two weeks i hardly see us being a top team in cup play unless we pick it up. i believe we have a good team and have the ability but along time from now till then. But in all honesty the only team we have played this year that has been truely bad is the lions and despite what they say if we had of kept going hard and not made changes it woulda been a football score, but we decided to make it hard for ourselves and make it interesting at 5-4. oh well it's looking like you guys and guilford are the team's to beat this year.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i say that, then i look at the standings and see the lions tied the gunners :). 2a is defo the tightest of div 2, i honestly thought our shot at winning the league was over until about 5 mins ago. and zidanefan the top scorers have 11 goals just their sitting bottom of the league, can't say i've ever seen that before but oh well.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top Ten DUffy Reason's for West Coast Losing to Sikh Temple United
10.0 Our goal net was 2 if not 3 times larger than theirs.
9.0 The Ref was east indian, i don't care how nammer he looked he was definately brown.
8.0 I should have listened to Yimmer from the Sideline I know, but i have control and power issues.
7.0 I was way to busy combing my Fohawk to even concentrate on Soccer.
6.0 The ref was brown.......
5.0 I was too busy thinking of exuses to post on this sh@% to focus on the game.
4.0 I saw a really nice turtle dove flying around and forgot to shoot.
3.0 The ref was definately brown.
2.0 Truth be told I don't know f%$# all about soccer.... ( that would be way to easy )
And the # 1 exuse is.....
1.0 EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALL RIGHT I AM THOMAS MILLS LONG LOST SON. THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD RELEGATE ME.

Cheers for now Boys
Stay tuned for next weeks TOP TEN....

Wow people love me,they really love me. I feel like KH or something, where's my own thread. From what I read it seems I am a racist with sexy hair that knows nothing about soccer and has power issues. Well I can't not listen to Jay#7 because he was at home watching the Canucks game. I have no problem with brown people, I am starting to not like Danes though. And my "excuses" would have been in my game report. But I'm done with this game we shite the bed and didn't show up to play. Sikh Temple must be doing something right they did tie ACBC the week before. And was in shock until I saw that striker they have that should be in Premier and don't understand why Ghouse hasn't tried to get him on his team. And from what I remember you guys were given promotion as well without earning it, so alls fair I guess. We had to pretty much rebuild from losing a ton of players this off season and it has been tough. We have had good games and bad games.

WestCoast...What??? top ten was not funny come up with something better.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL Maddy's not impress with the piss take? What happen last night?!? You guys were rolling pretty good...At least you guys are scoring some goals, did you guys play Devo in the middle again?

No one was in the mood to play as much as you were in the mood to bring a jersey to the field. Crazy B had a hat trick and I should have 1 or 2.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha! You're getting pretty worked up hey? No need for threats or violence...aren't we supposed to be taking the piss? Use your wits, not your fists. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Not getting work up at all, you're just a little bitch. I never threatened you,I said maybe we need to collide(in a 50/50 situation) I don't need to threaten people I am not that kind of guy. I'm done with this subject and you should read robj's posts he disagrees with you, so shut your trap.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
this was a fun game. Peg went up first maybe about 25 min in !!! This in turn woke up ACBC. Kyd scored after some great set up futbul and a good save by the keeper tapping in a sitter from 3 yards out. 1-1. that seemed to spark ACBC and the goals started to come. beautiful passing good communication and some great finishing. Peg has some good honour and heart and gave it there all until the final whistle. well done guys and good luck in the season

Well, well, well....look who comes crawling out from the bushes

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kjohnsob...2 were from his first 2 touches on the ball..and earlyer in the day he chested a ball and half vollyed it into the top corner vs Peg...He is on fire...Now to keep his head in his hat...LOL

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah you guys know me soooo well ghouse that double cheese burger sounds really ****ing good right about now. but jay#7 is 33 really that old? I thought 30 was the new 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0