Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
for a few more hours... ;)

remember that by the next time I have to log in some other schmuck might have balls it all up making me have to fix it tomorrow when I don't have the time ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 4 - 2 SFC Caps

Ugly game. Ball bouncing around like crazy and newtons athletics hard and fast turf. We controlled right from the beginning and could have had a lot more. Both their goals cam eagainst the flow of play on defensice mistakes. One gimme, one very nice set piece goal.

Very scrambbly all game. Missing our best player, striker and me in net. Still got the job done. Time to rest up for next week and find a team with 7 guys gone for thanksgiving holidays

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 Celtic 0

a brutal game in reality, we (inter) were terrible, but celtic were just as bad. lucky goal (two lucky goals from me in 2 games :cool:) early on and i think we thought we was gonna run the score and just couldn't string 3 passes together. i feel bad for anyone who came out to watch that game. oh well 3 points is 3 points. 7 from 9 now :)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Rams er Inter had Celtic backline and keeper really workign hard today. Guru made a bunch of good saves. Inter was all over Celtic. but Celtic didn't back down. just not fast enough to give Inter any real problems. nice to meet you Today MB10. good to see all the guys from Inter. Have fun tonight at the fundraiser boy's.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolves 1 - 2 WRU

Guess, similar story as the Inter game. Both teams played poorly, could hardly string a pass together.

We scored after 20mins from a nice cross to an open man at the top of the 18. He had time to take about 5 touches to get it under control before scuffing a left foot effort under the keeper.

They equalised right on half through an og. Great header from our midfielder trying to clear a corner, keeper stood no chance as it nestled in the top corner.

2nd half more huffing and puffing from both teams, before a nice freekick with 10 to play gave us the win.

On to thanksgiving weekend roulette...

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolves dont try to string two passes together. It's one touch then boot it up to Ricky9 and roid monkey.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford Utd. 2-1 WestCoast

Good game by both they had the possesion we played the trap well. We probably played the best we have this year, we can only get better. They had some chances but our keeper played well. They also had alot of misses way wide. We had barely any chances and score on a deflection.

WestCoast...What??? 0-4 but at least we're coming together alot more. Oh yeah getting told they were missing 7 starters then showing up to the game and they missing no one we knew was pretty tricky. We don't get phased with that kind of stuff.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 Celtic 0

I was TTP'n last week when I said we'd only have 10 or 11... turns out that's all we had... That comment came back to bite me in the a$$... we were missing 5 core players today... I told the boys today I was done... retired... then at 5 minutes to game time we had 10... one more showed up just at kick off so I didn't have to start... I was kinda forced into goin' in the pipes 20min. in...

Inter did NOT look as good as expected, obviously an off game... lucky for us cuz we sucked nutz... not saying we should have won, but the only goal was a joke.... total miscommunication on our part, and the shot barely hit the inside of the far post and didn't make the netting. Terrible goal... sloppy play by both teams, Inter was all offence with no finish, Celtic no offence and hung on... 70% of play in the celtic end.

Hector... I wouldn't say "a bunch of good saves" I'd say shots that I didn't have to move much for, and missed oppertunities... along with some desperate tackles that saved our ass.

Frenchfries: Don't know who said it last week about you lightin' it up against us... you definately didn't have a good game today... Guido did a good job marking you and #10... both a handful for him, but he did well to keep you guys at bay for the most part... your shot with 10 min left almost went for a corner, but didn't have enough on it : )

Fun game though, no real chippy shite like I thought might happen late... a few things but not anything major...

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford Utd. 2-1 WestCoast

Good game by both they had the possesion we played the trap well. We probably played the best we have this year, we can only get better. They had some chances but our keeper played well. They also had alot of misses way wide. We had barely any chances and score on a deflection.

WestCoast...What??? 0-4 but at least we're coming together alot more. Oh yeah getting told they were missing 7 starters then showing up to the game and they missing no one we knew was pretty tricky. We don't get phased with that kind of stuff.

Duffy we were missing a lot of our starters maybe you should check the roster .our 2 best players justin and toddy plus tyson and dal and marcin did not play .I give credit to your team for working hard and putting up a fight but make no mistake about it that my lads played the worst they have all season and i will make sure that doesnt happen again.All in all i agree with the first part of your game report but i have no reason to lie when i told you we will be missing starters.good luck the rest of the season.. .

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duffy we were missing a lot of our starters maybe you should check the roster .our 2 best players justin and toddy plus tyson and dal and marcin did not play .I give credit to your team for working hard and putting up a fight but make no mistake about it that my lads played the worst they have all season and i will make sure that doesnt happen again.All in all i agree with the first part of your game report but i have no reason to lie when i told you we will be missing starters.good luck the rest of the season.. .

*Cough* Bullshit *Cough* no worries good luck to you man. And I had to get a little dirty I warned that guy to stop rubbing against me, and just wouldn't listen without some dirt.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was TTP'n last week when I said we'd only have 10 or 11... turns out that's all we had... That comment came back to bite me in the a$$... we were missing 5 core players today... I told the boys today I was done... retired... then at 5 minutes to game time we had 10... one more showed up just at kick off so I didn't have to start... I was kinda forced into goin' in the pipes 20min. in...

Inter did NOT look as good as expected, obviously an off game... lucky for us cuz we sucked nutz... not saying we should have won, but the only goal was a joke.... total miscommunication on our part, and the shot barely hit the inside of the far post and didn't make the netting. Terrible goal... sloppy play by both teams, Inter was all offence with no finish, Celtic no offence and hung on... 70% of play in the celtic end.

Hector... I wouldn't say "a bunch of good saves" I'd say shots that I didn't have to move much for, and missed oppertunities... along with some desperate tackles that saved our ass.

Frenchfries: Don't know who said it last week about you lightin' it up against us... you definately didn't have a good game today... Guido did a good job marking you and #10... both a handful for him, but he did well to keep you guys at bay for the most part... your shot with 10 min left almost went for a corner, but didn't have enough on it : )

Fun game though, no real chippy shite like I thought might happen late... a few things but not anything major...

Agreed, is was also nice to get a good ref out for once, even though inter complained a lot. Numbers were definitely what killed us. All in all great group of guys and a fun game to play in. Can't wait for the rematch.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner absolutley dominated today, if not for the 10 lucky goals we would have had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0