Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You scored 10.....all class:rolleyes:

i'm gonna defend them here, bradner shouldn't be so shitty then. mission beat teams by big scores like that on a few occasions in div2. i want inter too beat someone that badly sometime this year. were not kids no more plus as a kid i didn't mind losing bad or winning bad it happens

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm gonna defend them here, bradner shouldn't be so shitty then. mission beat teams by big scores like that on a few occasions in div2. i want inter too beat someone that badly sometime this year. were not kids no more plus as a kid i didn't mind losing bad or winning bad it happens

I have to agree with this. Playing a pity game of pass around once the score starts to run up doesn't really say classy to me either. Anyways...

ND Titans 3 - ACBC 6... or 5, whatever, sunday night games are gay...

A shame we didn't have a stronger defensive showing, as we played one of the better offensive games we have in a while. ACBC was up 2-0 at half, could have and probably should have been 1-1 though. They went up 4-0, we kept playing hard and put in 3 in a 20 minute stretch, then just got caught pressing up and that was that.

Very talented young squad ACBC has, but a shaky back line and just way too much pretty going on. Definitely beatable if it weren't for their 85 man bench.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone is Beatable at any time...Yesterdays game was a fun game for us as Hugo our Keeper played Striker (and scored) we played everyone on the team/bench and tried out a few new guys in a few new positions. For ten minutes there we found out who should not be playing defence. LOL . All and all we had a fun night with plenty of chances,goals and mistakes to learn from.
The Titans should be better than their record shows forsure.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bananaman what happended in your game 3 reds?

Was a brutal game for both sides and an even more so one for the ref, absolutely terrible. we had the little curly haired napoleon wanna be. He killed the game really. It was 1-0 moody at half on a nice free kick and we pulled one back with a 50 yd rocket that did (or did not cross the line) depending on who you ask. Moody got a guy sent off for telling the ref to **** off after they got a goal disallowed for a foul in the box on their free kick. Guy was a fool to go at the ref the way he did and the game got delayed about 10 mins while the ref refused to start unless the guy was gone from the field. Game started up again and I won a free kick on the edge of the box, took the kick it hit the post and span across the line. Two of our guys followed in went for the ball and one got the keeper too, straight red even though it wasn't him who caught the keeper? There defender took offense and shoved him into the back of the net and got a straight red too. Pretty much a gong show after that, we had a couple of chances to win at the end but by then everyone was just wanting it to end before all hell broke loose. Moody are a decent team with some nice guys, 4 reds last year, 3 this time... bring on november hahaha!

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha thanks DH #10. Appreciate the support! Even though the score was like that, I have to hand it to the Reds, they never quit working hard and kept battling, resulting in a goal with 15 to play. Well deserved. Props to the Redshirts.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, Damn Ref. hardley let us have the ball at all.

You should make out a refs report and send it in so the league knows!!!

We must have had the same ref at our game against Inter. We hardly touched the ball either! fcukin twat ref !
The league has to step in ! This kinda crap has got to stop !

Franchise... start a new thread about these shitty refs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0