Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Return ticket to South Africa- $2400 now or $3400 in June '10. If you're planning on going, buy your ticket now while its cheap.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer player looking for new team. Has been told looks like a young Kevin Hector.

Msg me

guess that depends on if he is like the kevin hector from the 1970's derby county rams team or the "kevin hector" from the 2000's GEU "rams" teams. if the former then we could look at new players. what position and where from?

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC vs. SFC CAPS finished 7-1 or something like that for us. Im not trying to be a dick but I honestly cant remember. The game report is simple we controlled the game and it was 6-0 give or take at half. Rich made 7 subs at half and we still controlled the game. Caps did what they could, played hard and tried to move the ball. They scored a nice goal although it was after our D gave the ball away for a 2 on none, second half score was 1-1.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched a bit of the LUFC derby.

Derby goes to the Athletica 2-0 over the young guns. From what I saw, athletica had the better chances. I wouldn't say controlling the game, but young guns keeper made 2 great saves and a defender cleared a gimme goal off the line. That was just in the 2nd half.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission lost 1-0 to the pumas without 3 of their 4 players from div1 team, so not too bad of a result given what else is left after that.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission lost 1-0 to the pumas without 3 of their 4 players from div1 team, so not too bad of a result given what else is left after that.

4 players don't make a team....so I guess what your saying is their are not very good:confused:

Pumas are a strong team so I would give them some credit. Well done JG:D

Look for the Pumas coach to be peering from the bushes scouting tonight;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gummers were up 1 nil at half over Celtic.....Celtic did a good job keeping them to 2 shots on goal....just to bad second week in a row they let in the first shot......

Left at half as their wasn't much action all middle of the park

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 players don't make a team....so I guess what your saying is their are not very good:confused:

Pumas are a strong team so I would give them some credit. Well done JG:D

Look for the Pumas coach to be peering from the bushes scouting tonight;)

Scouting what ,its div2...If hes in the bushes its for a way better reason than watching you play.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't tell those players it might burst their bubbles. Premier players think they're playing in the Premiership oh sorry that's Div.1 players.

playing for hookers and blow?

what do you mean? everytime they score they tray to snore the 6 yard line?

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford utd 6 surrey bullits 3
Where do i start ?I was to busy trying to protect my guys from late tackles and cheap shots then trying to win the game.The bullits are a team way past there prime and they try to win games by kicking players rather then the ball.We played well going forward but definately could have done better on team defence as we even scored an own goal...As i have said before we will take the easy three points and move on to the nomads ,as we will try to protect our first spot in the standings.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You scout....how do you figure you have all them prem players playing div 2 for you ;)

Except for Masry he's div 3 for sure :)

sure is judging by how langara is doing :eek:

Nomads 5 - 2 SFC Peg Impact

Ricky with 4. Nomads with 12 guys - JBN had better places to be.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter go up 3-0 after 10 mins then the lions score a cracker, we score two more. After that things go down hill for inter letting in another 3 goals before the final whistle. Lions tried saying we were lucky but at 5-1 we gave up. Congrats on the comeback but you guys are terrible and classless. 3 points again and in the positive inter looked good for the first 30 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0