Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoat has got to be the crappiest team ever !

Real nice bunch of guys though. I was talking with one of there defenders. Today they were just out of there realm with our passing. Good game guys best of luck 4 the rest of the season.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast kept their word and paid up the case of beers for our fundraiser. Never got chippy and played to the end.
Great bunch of guys.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 9-0 WestCoast

Thumpy thump thump. We stood around and watch in amazement at the beauty touchs and technical passing and didn't show up to play or even compete. I stood on the sideline and knew right away that we were in tough. We were missing 2 starting defenders and myself up front(like that would have made much difference.) They have been by far the best team we have played and would fit right into Div.1 and should be in Div.1 over some of the teams that were given spots(Coyotes,Stolo) ACBC has players that should be playing on premier teams but love the ego boost or playing for Ghouse. Carnihore you should be playing a higher level of soccer but I don't know you but there must be a reason for it. Maybe, you are a douche haha. Oh well I just wished I could have been out there getting my ass handed to me with my team but instead stood on the sideline like a suspended chump.

Rich played his minutes and even got some touches on the ball. Hope you aren't too sore in the morning.

WestCoast...What??? need to right the ship don't know what to do. At least we play the Titans again this year so we know we'll win again.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns lost? Thats good news for us. Red Devils over Aldergrove 7-0.

MOTW isn't going to be ACBC vs Guilford??? I think it should be, its gonna be a classic.

However, my vote is gonna be for Inter vs Mission "the hype" FC, purely because they took our rep. its about time.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns lost?

Yeah, as House said 3-2 WRU over Young Guns.

Would have been a better game if the ref wasn't Quick Draw McGraw (same guy I moaned about a few weeks ago). Once his first card came out, he proceeded to ruin the game blowing for fouls every time contact was made, mis-calls, make-up calls, lectures, condescending comments to players, etc. Once he got his quota of cards, he let the game go a bit more again. I hear he's being watched by 'the Committee', hopefully they take action.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 9-0 WestCoast

Thumpy thump thump. We stood around and watch in amazement at the beauty touchs and technical passing and didn't show up to play or even compete. I stood on the sideline and knew right away that we were in tough. We were missing 2 starting defenders and myself up front(like that would have made much difference.) They have been by far the best team we have played and would fit right into Div.1 and should be in Div.1 over some of the teams that were given spots(Coyotes,Stolo) ACBC has players that should be playing on premier teams but love the ego boost or playing for Ghouse. Carnihore you should be playing a higher level of soccer but I don't know you but there must be a reason for it. Maybe, you are a douche haha. Oh well I just wished I could have been out there getting my ass handed to me with my team but instead stood on the sideline like a suspended chump.

Rich played his minutes and even got some touches on the ball. Hope you aren't too sore in the morning.

WestCoast...What??? need to right the ship don't know what to do. At least we play the Titans again this year so we know we'll win again.

To defend carniehore, he had a broken toe and missed 3 weeks to a month of soccer. They signed him down to div. 2 for a conditioning stint if u will, lol. Looks like he's good to go with 4 premier goals last week and 6 div.2 goals this week. Play up at your level u bastard!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, as House said 3-2 WRU over Young Guns.

Definately a great game to watch! Those old guys on WRU somehow continue to surprise hey... I have to agree with you for the 1st time ever that the ref was just a joke. Every time two players got close to one another the ref immediately says "Easy now boys, easy". Then the card show was just a matter of time, even for your dirty tackle Skotkop! But thats okay I expext that from you, it wouldnt be a game if u didnt get a yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0