Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Pre Season & Sept '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [FVSL Div 1] Pre Season & Sept '08 Results and Banter

It's on the FVSL site now, and it's actually NAP #5, which is a substantially better pitch.

That is the shites. We will be lucky to field a team now as many have changed their shifts so they could play Friday night. I know there is nothing that can be done but we may have to forfeit our first game.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RED ALERT!!! RED ALERT!!!

JTL saw a wolf in the village again!

RED ALERT!!! RED ALERT!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

i wish it were true....but sadly the truth remains...struggle should be our team name...out

Right. You guys have been paying attention to JTL's posts too much over the past three years.

Lion has been very quiet about his intentions. My bet is he decides to come back to his roots, instead of another year fighting for time w/ ClanBus or Inter or wherever he played last year.

FYI Lion- it is actually easier to get to Langley from Commercial than to Delta. Just saying.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

That is the shites. We will be lucky to field a team now as many have changed their shifts so they could play Friday night. I know there is nothing that can be done but we may have to forfeit our first game.

JTL
Ah yes it wouldn't be nearing september if this post wasn't written by Jack! :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

JTL

I'll be the first to confirm that i can no longer make the game. I'll be in Disneyland by then.
Friday would have been fine, although tight to make the flight.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Right. You guys have been paying attention to JTL's posts too much over the past three years.

Lion has been very quiet about his intentions. My bet is he decides to come back to his roots, instead of another year fighting for time w/ ClanBus or Inter or wherever he played last year.

FYI Lion- it is actually easier to get to Langley from Commercial than to Delta. Just saying.

this is a plea to lion..we need you.... lion could play up top on any team he wants...it may be easier to get to langley but sometimes the hard road will take you further in life...(does that make sence)...later...lion??????

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Its official, Div.1 is down to 18 teams -- Arsenal have folded, lack of players.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

They should have been in D2 anyway...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good on the league for not plugging the holes w/ mid level div. 2 teams.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now will the league redo the schedule so that there aren't 2 byes per week? I know it'll suck to have to do the schedule again, but it would be a waste to have two teams not play every weekend.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now will the league redo the schedule so that there aren't 2 byes per week? I know it'll suck to have to do the schedule again, but it would be a waste to have two teams not play every weekend.

Definitely, especially if they were back-to-back weeks.

We got smoked by Mission today, absolutely embarrassing display of football. If something doesn't change we'll get smoked this weekend.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

come on it wasnt that bad other than the fact we had 11 guys for the first 70 mins then one showed up after work for a sub lol, so all these new signings we made havnt had a chance to play in a competetive game for us before our real season, we play our div 3 team on wednesday but thats not even practice were just gonna play 2 touch but our team isnt gonna be bonded...at least for our 1st game we wont have it to tough correct me if im wrong but shouldn't the peace arch team were playing be in div 2? as for the strikers your right brett time to do something or else its gonna be a long season. not looking to bad for myself though 5 goals in 2 games and im extremely unfit and still really sick.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

What was the score Stal?

If it makes you feel better the Rams haven't played a game yet:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jimmy's scored 5 goals in 2 pre-season games. Everyone's very impressed with Jimmy.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Also, being at NAP yesterday the new turf has been layed on the lines are painted, any reason why it's not a go yet? I can understand for this weekend, but 3 weeks from now?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Also, being at NAP yesterday the new turf has been layed on the lines are painted, any reason why it's not a go yet? I can understand for this weekend, but 3 weeks from now?

The new field at Willoughby has been layed with no nets up for over 3 weeks. Maybe they need to set before they can be played on?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The new field at Willoughby has been layed with no nets up for over 3 weeks. Maybe they need to set before they can be played on?

I'm pretty sure I saw the nets there, I could have been hallucinating though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0