Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Pre Season & Sept '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's a sumo diaper he wears. Umbro Sumo Diaper, from First Touch Soccer, out there on Lougheed.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the positive though I'm glad to hear Step has put on 15 pounds of muscle for this season - up to 125lb nice work cracker!

thank you, I was very upset that no one noticed. Worked very hard for that 125, mainly ears though.
Dewdney, what was the injury .... acl?

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First half was shite soccer, second half we controlled most of the play though. Ref missed a couple hand balls in the 18 for both sides, but I guess that happens...I don't think Sporting had one legit scoring chance all game though. We hit a crossbar and had a couple other close calls.

Missed the game last weekend, but hope to be back for the 'Gers this Friday.

I heard it was a game of 2 sh!tty teams, and unfortunately we were sh!ttier. I think we beat them 4-1 last year, so definitely a game that could've been closer.

Off to NAP for the Rangers this week, and probably the MOTW....

matkinson

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missed the game last weekend, but hope to be back for the 'Gers this Friday.

I heard it was a game of 2 sh!tty teams, and unfortunately we were sh!ttier. I think we beat them 4-1 last year, so definitely a game that could've been closer.

Off to NAP for the Rangers this week, and probably the MOTW....

You uhhh obviously missed the part where every team beat us last year. Game easily could've been a lot worse for you guys. I don't remember you guys having one scoring chance all game. Your keeper did have a very good game though.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bored,

What is your favourite type of jam? I love strawberry but I hear it is hard to come by in Delta. Maybe Dopey can give us some advice as to where we can find it as it is the most popular jam flavour around.

JTL

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I am siting down for breakfast in a nice little cafe in Burnaby. My guest and I are the first (2) people in the restaurant. We were intending to have a business meeting. Little did we know that we have stepped into an Archie Comic. Wouldn't you know it the next group that comes in has to sit right beside us. 15 tables in the joint and they have to sit right beside us. Normally this wouldn't have been much of a concern at all but...

This loud mouth pair of guys sits right beside us to 'eat' their breakfast. It was an x-rated Moose from the Archie Comics. I think this was their first meal that didn't involve a steering wheel, a paper bag and plastic forks. 'F' bombs all over the place, some directed to the waitress, it was comically embarrassing. Even their chewing was obnoxious, louder that the bloody TVs. It was so bad that it was comical. After rushing through the main part of his meal, all the while complaining about having potatos with breakfast (I know what you are thinking, hash browns is not new but keep in mind this was their first restaurant meal) X-rated Moose's meal it took a turn for the worse, this is no joke, actually quite serious.

The restaurant didn't have any Strawberry Jam!

I nearly fell out of my seat with shock, but after a quick look around the waitress verified this to be true. Well this was all the 'F' Bomb dropping, Cud Chewing, Potatoe Hating, X-rated Moose could handle; unable to control himself launches into a discussion with the poor 'deer caught in the headlights' waitress about Jam.

Of all the types of jam in all the world isn't Strawberry Jam the most popular, don't you think you should have strawberry jam? Really, shouldn't you have it?

She didn't know what to do other than question whether or not she would ever return to work another shift.

I hope the restaurant has managed to stay in business. It is oversights like this can be the ruin of an otherwise good business.

The funny part (not funny ha ha like the 20 minutes previous, more funny like ironic) was that I thought I recognized the X-Rated Moose from somewhere. As we left the restaurant I told my friend that I recognized the guy but I couldn't remember from where. He says to me that I wouldn't worry about it, the guy was Dopey as Fcuk. Turns out he was right it was Dopeyasfcuk.

Please Dopeyasfcuk, for the sake of all civilized folk go back to grazing in your pickup on the side roads of Delta or out on the bog or wherever the hell you previously ate your meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0