Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done Nd lions
are you guys training this year/wed9pm?
whos running the show
i want to go for a kick

rat
E.F.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
what fcuking thread should i be on???
nd lions are in div1 arnt they or did some gang fcuk bastard decide that they werent good enuf for a div 1 thread

ps ill explain the hostility later

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
okay then ill explain now...
youll notice that the team i play(ed) for NDFC is not around anymore i put some good fun years of footy into that team and we finally made it to div 1 however over the summer a number of our players, including myself couldnt or wouldnt say they were back for this season. as far as i know NDFC and thePPD lions made one team and the coach for the P. lions took over running it...enter hostility here.. anywho to shorten this up my work is over and i just want to play in div 1 again with some of my bros...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoodrat said:
what fcuking thread should i be on???
nd lions are in div1 arnt they or did some gang fcuk bastard decide that they werent good enuf for a div 1 thread

ps ill explain the hostility later

Wow...and they say I have turrets.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoodrat said:
as far as i know NDFC and thePPD lions made one team and the coach for the P. lions took over running it
Hoodrat, I wouldn't say that the two teams merged. NDFC folded their Div. 1 spot and a few players went to join the Lions, where the coach has always been running the program. I watched a bit of the ND/Abby game and the Lions look to be a decent side this year, if you're looking to play you should sign with them.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
Hoodrat, I wouldn't say that the two teams merged. NDFC folded their Div. 1 spot and a few players went to join the Lions, where the coach has always been running the program. I watched a bit of the ND/Abby game and the Lions look to be a decent side this year, if you're looking to play you should sign with them.

Beat me to it... all correct.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a smiley for "shakes head"?

How is this better than before? Take away the home and home, as well as the group winner head-to-head playoff.

Opinions, anyone?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No opinion other than my guys needed the weaker division.

We got spanked 4 or 5 Nil by Poco Reserves. We jsut cannot string together any momentum. NEED my midfielders back!

Anyhow...chow.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
executive decision to go with 1 div and play everyone once............there will be something official by Monday:cool:

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Raiders 3-0 over the Waderbacks.

1-0 at half and then 2 more in the second to finish them off.

On to the pay per view match with the Rangers next Friday.

Looks like Div 1 will have some CFL like scores with everybody now in the same Division.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Is there a smiley for "shakes head"?

How is this better than before? Take away the home and home, as well as the group winner head-to-head playoff.

Opinions, anyone?

Agreed Dude. Just keeps going back to the same old argument of which team should be in which divisions.

Imo, it's just making Div.1 alot less competitive. If they had kept it as 1A and 1B, Them 1B was your Div1 from last year with the promoted teams and 1A, well that was basically just a bunch of Div.2 teams just brought up to make a huge Div1.

Like I said, same old argument. Just go back to a Div1 through Div5 and suck it up and make the divisions more competative.

Just my 2bits

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bush League

Not taken anything away from any given game...but How huge is next weeks game against Poco now that we only play them once.

Week 4 could decide who wins the division....

Seriously bush league decisions...Coach, what is going on over there????

Z

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 Gunners over Sporting...
pretty solid game, the gunners earned it, out working them on a hot september day.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
Like I said, same old argument. Just go back to a Div1 through Div5 and suck it up and make the divisions more competative.

Just my 2bits

If my memory serves me correctly the FVSL needs to have a certain # of players each season signed on A forms (Premier and D1). The # of players on A forms is tied somehow to the # of Provincial spots given to each League.

They NEED to have as many players as possible on the A forms to hold on to the few Provincial Playoff berths we get. This is how it used to be, not sure if it still applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0