Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about a schedule? (Yeah I know there is a thread for this)

We have a major club wide halloween event in Late October, am I as the organizer even going to be available? How about the long weekend coming up, will I be playing or will we have to call a "rain-out" because both teams cannot recall their players from their varied holiday locations.

GRRRR.... Angry that my team is sucking and angry that my league is currently sucking as well.

Even more frustrating than the poor operation, is the lack of communication.

PS: NOTE TO LEAGUE OPERATORS - Check my previous posts, Until about 3 weeks ago I defended the crap out of this league and the jobs you do voluntarily. This is getting weak.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedules are up to week 5. The start of this season has such a summer league feel to it. Hope people have learned from it so it doesn't happen again.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
How about a schedule? (Yeah I know there is a thread for this)

We have a major club wide halloween event in Late October, am I as the organizer even going to be available? How about the long weekend coming up, will I be playing or will we have to call a "rain-out" because both teams cannot recall their players from their varied holiday locations.

GRRRR.... Angry that my team is sucking and angry that my league is currently sucking as well.

Even more frustrating than the poor operation, is the lack of communication.

PS: NOTE TO LEAGUE OPERATORS - Check my previous posts, Until about 3 weeks ago I defended the crap out of this league and the jobs you do voluntarily. This is getting weak.
go shite in yer hat!

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
go shite in yer hat!

nice response from a so called member of the executive board.

was that passed through a meeting with your fellow members as the action to take for people who pay fees to play and have valid questions on why a schedule takes so long to come up with???

Brutal class...but I wouldn't expect any less.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besides the mediocre site, TTP is your only media outlet, as far as I can see.

Guys have asked openly here for schedules. Not unreasonable for us to expect to be able to plan our personal lives around this game we pay to play, don't you think? Yet, the best explanation you lot have come up with is "go shite in yer hat". :rolleyes: And, yes, I say "you lot", because you, Big Bag :rolleyes: represent the execs. Some really good guys are being dragged through your mud. Sorry Kenny, Kevin, Pete...but how else should this guy be interpreted?

To that point, Sub isn't some player on here bitching and moaning, he's one of the few guys around these parts that actually puts in a boatload of club related volunteer work. He has a right to bitch, and you've lost the plot.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks said:
I'm seeing Week 6 online now ... hopefully the league can get the full schedule sorted out soon. :D
the tentative i schedule i have is exactly as on the site...

Any teams cross over yet??

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
[And, yes, I say "you lot", because you, Big Bag :rolleyes: represent the execs. Some really good guys are being dragged through your mud. Sorry Kenny, Kevin, Pete...but how else should this guy be interpreted?

Boo fukcin hoo! On this site I represent fukcin no one, now can I get back to letterman? I mean the schedule................:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny BB...in talking w/ you over the phone, you seem like a pretty reasonable guy. Reading your shite on here, you come across like a complete moron. You make Sid look like a Rhode Scholar.

You think I'm condescending? Right. Maybe we should have a poll: am I being condescending by telling you you've lost the plot, or are you being condescending by telling a hard working club volunteer to go shite in his hat?

Hoping the light bulb turns on over there in Poco...:rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure he is... I'm sure he pounds about a six pack a night... right before he posts.

youarewhatyoueat(drink)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
go shite in yer hat!

Are you fuking kidding me?

I was going to be nice since I was under the impression that I owed you some measure of respect.

In addition I usually try and stay out of any personal piss takes because unlike you I do represent somebody else when I am posting here. Ultimately many people know that I speak on behalf of more than a couple Langley teams on occasion while doing my job. It wouldn't be fair to them for me to get into any trouble. ;)

With that said.

1. Nice incomplete game sheet Big Bag O' Hypocrite
2. Nice 6 Stud Metal Cleats on your beautiful Turf Field.

I suppose you do not represent the FVSL while on the pitch either.

So where is it that you do represent us? Where do I find the ballot box that I put all my votes in?

You have a great opportunity to improve this league and bring a new perspective to the executive. You are actually NOT representing the executive IMO, you are representing us since you are the closest thing the executive has too someone in the "trenches" so to speak.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Are you fuking kidding me?

I was going to be nice since I was under the impression that I owed you some measure of respect.

In addition I usually try and stay out of any personal piss takes because unlike you I do represent somebody else when I am posting here. Ultimately many people know that I speak on behalf of more than a couple Langley teams on occasion while doing my job. It wouldn't be fair to them for me to get into any trouble. ;)

With that said.

1. Nice incomplete game sheet Big Bag O' Hypocrite
2. Nice 6 Stud Metal Cleats on your beautiful Turf Field.

I suppose you do not represent the FVSL while on the pitch either.

So where is it that you do represent us? Where do I find the ballot box that I put all my votes in?

You have a great opportunity to improve this league and bring a new perspective to the executive. You are actually NOT representing the executive IMO, you are representing us since you are the closest thing the executive has too someone in the "trenches" so to speak.

I'm so humbled...............4 nil i think

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
:cool:
Are you ever going to return the call I placed about 2 months ago?
1. You never "called" - it was an email.

2. It was a month ago.

3. I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch, I've just not had the time to really talk about the stuff you wanted to discuss... short answer though, yes, I really think Dude is a cnut.

:D

Carry on representin'!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He had to PM you to figure that out?

~Assumingthinkingisn'tbb'sstrongsuit.

PS: Regs, your friendship fee is hereby re-instated.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
I'm so humbled...............4 nil i think

If the result had been different you'd still be a big empty bag.

Wouldn't you expect a former FVSL D1 CAT team to defeat a lowly D2 team?

I think you changed the schedule right after your victory so that wouldn't have to defend your win when we actually learned how to play soccer.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you think that maybe the FVSL are not posting the entire season schedule to generate more hits on their website?

Could there be a major sponsorship announcement coming in the next few weeks?

Will the Canucks Make the playoffs?

Stayed tuned next week and find out if you get to plan a long weekend!:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0