Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Banter and results. Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Dude and the State of Utah would like to play as "skins".

They will let you be shirts.

OK good I dont want them to see our breasts and bellies !

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Sporting 1 - 1 SFC Rangers

Tie game ... Rangers hit a post and a crossbar and the Sporting netminder looked good throughout the game. Big stop on Larkin to preserve the tie for Sporting.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gers 1-1 Sproting
Rather even game I thought, both teams a little gassed on that huge pitch. BTW, the field is 10 yards shorter and 10yards narrower........but still huge.
We had better chances as mentioned but a draw was true of the game played.
Ties kill,
:mad:

JBergen

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU 3 Chilliwack 2......Chilliwack was up 2-0 after about 15-20 minutes......TWU scored in the last minute to take the win.

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No starting goalie....no goalie gloves...one of our better players missing due to a parole violation....typical start to the Poco Raiders' season.

3-0 Raiders over Whalley....could of been 6-0 but the boys didn't want to outdo last year's goal production for the season in one game.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Metro U-18 National Champ playing against an average Div. 2 squad given a free ride...shocked it wasn't more lopsided.

Welcome to the league Abby. Good luck this season.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
GEU was shocking today, not much more to say. congrats to the dynamo.

So were the Dynamo. Shocking game either way.

You guys had 11 men, SHOCKING at Div 1 that this still happens. We were shocking not taking advantage of your 11 guys till late in the game.

Also shocking is the fact that I signed 4 new and improved guys because we moved to D1, and only one of them was available for our opener.

#8 from Geu is a strong player, until we man-marked him and took away his shots or passes we were owned.

Thanks for coming out and good luck next weekend.

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
A Metro U-18 National Champ playing against an average Div. 2 squad given a free ride...shocked it wasn't more lopsided.

Welcome to the league Abby. Good luck this season.

Abby had 5 of our Div 1 players....everyone else was brought up from the Div 3 team. Next week when we are actually using some of the U18 team we should have a little bit of a stronger team.

We will not have a full squad until the University season has completed.

I guess we will have to see what happens next....

Anyone know when the schedule is due to be posted? :confused:

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
You guys had 11 men, SHOCKING at Div 1 that this still happens.

Also shocking is the fact that I signed 4 new and improved guys because we moved to D1, and only one of them was available for our opener.

We were in a similar situation as well, but probably due largely in part to the fact that the schedule was released what, 6 days in advance?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1/2 PINT said:
Abby had 5 of our Div 1 players....everyone else was brought up from the Div 3 team.:

Really? You guys get some sort of free pass regarding how many players you can call up for a game? Last I checked you could only call up 5 players from below.

;)

grandad

Sep 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting V Rangers game was actually 0-0. It was 1-1 for the yellow cards. We also hit the cross Bar. Who was the guy in the red England jersey trying to get Sporting players pictures during the game. But really Thanks to the Rangers on the Early start time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0