Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I owuld have much rather seen that happen for you guys Bollocks, than to have cannon fodder in Div 1 watering down the quality overall.

The only time something like this should be looked at, imho, is when two teams merge and would absolutely curb stomp the lower division... Like say The Dynamo and Athletics (hypothetically) finishing in the last 2 spots and getting demoted, they merge to make one new team... they woudl run roughshod over div 2, so allow them to stay.

Not Stolo, who was 2 teams from D2 merging, or Coyotes who picked up some players from a folding team, by all accounts, or Sentinel who NEVER even played D2.

mmmmmm. Haterade ;)

Even in that case, I say no exceptions. A club has two teams in div. 1. Between them, they should be able to manage a way of keeping one up. If not, they, ahem, deserve to get demoted and have to earn their way back up.

Before the Nomads came to the club, this was actually the situation w/ the LUFC Div. 1 spot, JBN. They had been demoted, and the next year a bunch of us hung up our premier boots to play div. 2 and get the spot back in div. 1. That was about 2006...not too long ago, actually. Dynamo actually came up the same year (07) on a silver platter promotion, co-incidentally.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Strikers are definitely part of our club!

Even if those wankers wear red and don't yet know their role!

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having played one game this year and missed another one, I confidently predict that we will finish 5th with a record of 9-4-4. I can also predict each individual game score for every team.

Apart from me knowing everything, nobody else knows shite about who's going to finish where, but I can tell you that the Strikers are getting far too much credit. They've had one good game out of three. Where does this homosexual love affair with the Strikers come from? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having played one game this year and missed another one, I confidently predict that we will finish 5th with a record of 9-4-4. I can also predict each individual game score for every team.

Apart from me knowing everything, nobody else knows shite about who's going to finish where, but I can tell you that the Strikers are getting far too much credit. They've had one good game out of three. Where does this homosexual love affair with the Strikers come from? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
\

Well the Rangers are the greatest team in the world, they beat the Rangers, now they are the best....simple really

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

And along with that one good game, we're also quite the handsome bunch, which counts for quite a bit actually. And there you have it....

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
fuk, is this all anyone ever talks about on here is the Rangers and Strikers, should change the name of this thread to Brokeback Newton Athletic Park

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers are so well known and respected that teams are following in their footsteps of greatness.......

Will Poco Pacific please stand-up:eek:

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

not if you play like you did against aldergrove strickers will beat u :knvb:

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
kjohn, clearly the air in Edmonton is bothering you. Going straight to gay jokes is no good. At least use them as a last resort.

Art, were you the guy from Dynamo's summer team with the super-gay homo fro? :D

wow, cleary you were offened by the brokeback newton athletic park joke. To even ask me if I was the guy or a guy who sports a homo fro must be the deflated reply of someone who feels insulted by a joke making fun of all the attention they/you thinks their team deserves, yes no? So fak you, and no I don't have a fro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts