Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Predictions & Banter - October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaches

Oct 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like rookie7 said, we tied TWU 3-3. Gay fcukin game. I was more useless than normal, their 2nd goal was entirely my fault. The being said, we were down 2-0 10 minutes in, finally started to get stuck in to tackles and took the piss out of them the rest of the game. They result to kick the ball out at any chance and hope one of their stirkers get it, and it worked once for their 3rd goal. We should have had way more, but a point is a point i guess. Sentinel to thrash TWU next week, they're garbage.

TWU 1-0 over Sentinel. Your prediction was about as accurate as your game review against us. :bronco:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 5 - Waderbacks 1

Great day for soccer, sunny and on grass. Field at Pitt was in good shape.

We were good, Dewdney was not, their roster appeared to have several call-ups and it showed.

The grapevine tells me that the flu bug is going through Dewdney. You were lucky to get them when you did. Nice result for your lot though.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU 1-0 over Sentinel. Your prediction was about as accurate as your game review against us. :bronco:

Wrong on my prediction, correct on my assessment, you hump the ball up to fast strikers and hope they can score. To me, that's garbage.

Strikers 5 - Abby 0

Fcuk me it was cold Friday night. Game been summed up pretty good, I think Abby had one shot all game. Almost impossible to judge the ball in the air as the wind was crazy. That helped Abby in the long run since we were running all over them. You know it's bad when I can beat guys to free balls :D We came out fairly injury free, though lots of stud marks on guys. Good thing we were faster as we could get out of the way of a lot of tackles. I see these guys going back to D2, or quitting soccer to start street fighting careers. It's a toss up.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong on my prediction, correct on my assessment, you hump the ball up to fast strikers and hope they can score. To me, that's garbage.

Strikers 5 - Abby 0

Fcuk me it was cold Friday night. Game been summed up pretty good, I think Abby had one shot all game. Almost impossible to judge the ball in the air as the wind was crazy. That helped Abby in the long run since we were running all over them. You know it's bad when I can beat guys to free balls :D We came out fairly injury free, though lots of stud marks on guys. Good thing we were faster as we could get out of the way of a lot of tackles. I see these guys going back to D2, or quitting soccer to start street fighting careers. It's a toss up.
We're too old to start street fighting now! Full marks to you guys on a well played game. Our keeper had the flu so he was a bit grumpy as you can tell by the first goal that went in. Good luck the rest of the way. And yes, we can't wait to go back to div.2:D

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks and Nope.

Scoring was pretty spread around actually.. No Goals for CG, in fact he doesn't have one yet this year! (only 3 games played however).

wow surprising well sounds like there is a little more balance in the scoring department this year so thats good!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The grapevine tells me that the flu bug is going through Dewdney. You were lucky to get them when you did. Nice result for your lot though.

Agree- oddly lopsided, but it also tells you a bit about how far Subs guys have come. When they were younger, they would not have stepped on the other team's throats and kept them down. They have developed a killer instinct. They've had a slow start to the year due to few games played, but compared to last year, way better.

Look out- I think the Dynamo Express is starting to gather steam.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree- oddly lopsided, but it also tells you a bit about how far Subs guys have come. When they were younger, they would not have stepped on the other team's throats and kept them down. They have developed a killer instinct.

Are you talking about the Rangers again? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0