Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's it Bucky :mad: just for that we are going to suit you up and make you play up front with R F next week.

Remember the good old days when Bucky would come out to play.
Yeah those were good days indeed!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too right Bucky. :D

How 'bout 'Lovefest FC'? :p

So.

Back on topic. ;)

What do playoffs and standings and teams look like to the end in this league?
By how great of a margin will the Muckers win this fcuking thing?
What does the trophy look like that will inevitably end up trashed inside Graham Watson's parent's garage?

New found interest,

RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ever heard of a PM?

I suggest we rename this thread to the "Muckers FC Lovefest Notice Board'.

Yes, Daft Dutchy, same time and place as last week.

I'm in.

I'll try and hunt down some nets and flags too.

Fcuk me.

A couple of games and I've already been relegated to 'responsible guy'.

Cnuts,

RF

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we to blame for Langley's insecurities? Sure you can go and blame us for what had to be a very long and embarrassing 90 minutes last week, but surly they've pulled their collective heads out of their own arses by now? Who is this Utah character you say you love? Get him to post next time the wife’s out and he’s over. No one ever said snuggle time had to be in bed.

See if you can round up some water bottles for the lads too. That a'boy.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about Zaurrini, any way you can stop by Choiffies (sp.) for some geegers and buns. Was on fire last week, this is the last game of the season, don't think we will have 19 out this week, but more than 7 from the week before. Bring your runners it is a big pitch and we a playing a very young team.

HOS wants to play goal tonight ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, now.

Utah be the man KNVB.
Except for last week when I absolutely schooled him in the middle of the midfield...... ;)

And, I see LFC2 lurking right now as well.

The Eye sees everything,

RF

:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did we win last night ?

(Coach who feels shame for being out on the golf course with clients last night. :rolleyes: )

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers 2 - FVUC Young Kids 0

Cracker Match last night at Brookswood. The team did what they had to do last night to clinch 2nd place on the "B" side over the young kids from the Bible Belt.
Man of the Match, Schouy in the Pipes, 3 key saves in the first half to keep it nil-nil at half, with his second shut-out in that many games. He is in top form heading into the play-offs, you have won the spot big man.
The game got a little rough at times, Donald with the yellow on a hard tackle, and hos kicking a couple of kids that were too fast for me to track. Millar with the second goal on a checky chip, all in all a nice night out at a great pitch, too bad we are back on Mountain for the start of play-offs next tuesday.
Langley finished the season in top spot, but the Muckers took 4 points from them in 2 matches, but we finished with a record of 5-4 and 1 draw.
No knvb at the match last night, I guess he was crying on his large pillow after the All-star news ;) .

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Done Muckers.

Actually, HoS I finished up crying much earlier than expect and headed over to my U-21 practice because the other coach had to bail. Don’t worry I got some game time in before the play-offs begin. We had the pleasure of playing the VMSL All-Star team in a 45 minute friendly. Fcuk those guys are good.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB:

Did Junior make it on time for the exhibition match? :rolleyes:

You HAVE to like the lad's committment to the Muckers.
Quite in contrast to some unnamed strikers who weren't there last night, who enjoy cooking and eating Geegers, who regularly post on TTP.

As I brought the nets and flags last night, I have vaulted myself along with Demo and Coach into the Muckers front office management.

We would like to have a chat with you and Fil in the boardroom.

Did I just name names?

Anyhoo, 2-Bagel and we did the job last night.

Utah and Langley's keeper Steve were out watching last night I'll have you know.
I could see the fear and tears in their eyes in the back corner trying to be incognito. :D

Shuey was absolutely stellar along with HOS' filed down studs up tackles.
Kee-rack.

A message sent, ;)

RF

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, I’m sorry, were you talking to me? Where the hell where you the first 6 weeks? Fcuking guy drags a net out a couple of times, probably the same net that snagged him from the bottom of sea in the first place, and a couple of flags on pointy sticks and he thinks he can have a go. fcuk that. No sir, I don’t think so.

Do you know who the fcuk I am? Hun? Do you?

Don’t cross me fat man or grab my ball a go home. Then what will you play with?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't try and butter me up, I'm not your damn dinner roll.

Demo, since this thread is 99% exclusive Muckers please post up the play off schedule so I can book some time off now and before RF get his knickers in a twist.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The playoffs will start this Tuesday July 13 @ Mountain, kick off @ 7pm. All the playoff games will be on Tuesdays and we will have home field throughout until the final (if we get there :eek: :D ).
Does that help you Knvb. In other words clear off your next three Tuesday nights and Wednesday mornings. ( you know what I mean :D :D )

I also heard that the Langley boys dropped another game, this time against FV Impact. Utah, LFC, care to shed some light on this. I heard from a source that Janzens had two and was a major pain for you guys. Not good losing 2 going into the playoffs. We'll probably still see you guys in the finals anyways.

I'll post the final standings later.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the final standings:

....................W...L....T....P.....Gf.....Ga
Lagers ............6....2...2....14....34.....14
Muckers...........5....4...1....11....44.....30
Cascade .........4.....3...3....11....21.....17
Impact............4.....4...2....10....22.....26
Arsenal ...........3.....4...3.....9....15.....21
Capital............2.....7....1....5.....19.....47

younguy

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade 5 - some police team 4

a "coaching decision" was made to take me out of the back line and play center midfield cause it was felt they wouldn't need me for any striker on the police team and felt i was more needed in the midfield....and about a minute into the game they scored :rolleyes: we baby crawled out of our cribs though and took a 2 goal lead before half, only to lose that shortly thereafter. oh well, we still won. I think if we had played the muckers they would've hit double digits on us...and i think if we had played the lagers, we still would've won :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next!

First off, props to younguy for having more stones than the entire Langley side to post in the Muckers thread. Well done son, but do it again and RF will eat you alive. Literally. He'll eat anything.

Muckers 7 a bunch of c0ckey bastards to start but not finish 3.

Fcuking classic Muckers footy tonight. Timely subs and some big cuts proved to be the difference. Muckers started off VERY slowly in the first and actually were down 3-2 at the half. A 45th minute PK MISS BY PIPO looked to be big trouble for us. During the half time talk coach RF rallied the troops with a brilliant rant. You guys are shite, no heart, fcuking floaters, fcuking skinny bastards, pass the damn chips were only a few of the many points made by the Muckers stalwart coach/fat bastard. The troops, lead by the PK MISSER PIPO, rallied big time early with 4 goals in 8.5 minutes, 3 by everyone's favorite Geeger maker. It was a piss take from then on in and when I say piss take I mean just what I said, piss take. Weren't you listening? Stupid bastard. There was also some very sexy fubal being played by the boys in blue and naked chicks. I think it finished with Millar taking credit for an OG like only he could do.

There was a key cut by the boys in Mr. Hands of Stone. It was decided he was more trouble than he was worth so management sent his useless arse home before half time. To his credit, HoS did take the news really well, almost as though he has heard it all his life.

3 cheers for Coach who showed up as eager as he was drunk after the game and for buying a round plus 3 pizza's which he some how he got delivered to a high school from a cell phone at 10:00. Well done son.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Next!

knvb said:
To his credit, HoS did take the news really well, almost as though he has heard it all his life.

Unlike you Mr. knvb, I don't enjoy sitting on the sidelines watching shitt football, even if I have boots to shine. With 2 kids under 16 months I can't just walk out the door any time I want to go to a soccer game, it takes some planning. So if I am not eligable to play in a play-off game, then give me the heads up before I drive 1/2 an hour to some god for saken pitch in Langley, I have better things to do. No hard feelings, I got a shirt out of the deal. ;)

I still think I was eligable to play but that is here nor there.

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

Coach is on the case.
He will make a few phone calls, and have his people call their people...and before you know it, you'll be eligable to play next week.

Three goals in 6 minutes, four goals in the game, 6 megs, and one double-meg, does wonders for your confidence.

God bless Summer league.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0