Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Coach is on the case.
He will make a few phone calls, and have his people call their people....

Zaurrini, you did have a cracker, even with the PK save by Bartez, but my injury (hurt feelings) will most likely keep me out for the rest of the play-offs, but I still think, if you need to play 5 games to be eligable and I played 3 and was suspended for a red card for 3, that I would be eligable. That is 6 games when I do the math, what do others think, eligable or not eligable or don't give a rats ass.
There is your Poll for the day knvb.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll keep it in mind HoS.

I thought it's was pretty straight forward that you were eligible. In fact I was looking for you to sub me off, as were a lot of the guys. Coach is going to work that 3 & 3 angle if there is an issue.

Demo mark me down for 3 assists and 2 megs, though I did get 3, but was megged once myself to bring the total down to two. I've sent in a appeal to megging headquarters. It wasn't clean.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it was probably best that I left early anyways, I have a big Thursday Night out, Striker14 is going to be performing and you know you don't want to miss this, I hope she brings her Toys with her.

hos

I still have to question the "Mucker Philosophy" after lasts nights game.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HOSgate

Zaurrini said:
does wonders for your confidence.

Whatever Beckham.
Or, Baggio I suppose.

;)

Ah, that would be 6 games HOS IMO.
I was wondering why you fcuked off.
Unlucky man that wasn't put to debate.

Any other results?

Utah?
LFC2?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it was definately a great win after such a slow start to the game and as for HOS sorry about that. Some one from the league actually called me tonight saying that we used an ineligible player last night although all the players that made it onto the field last night have been on the list for at least 5 games. We did have Hos and Clarke on the sideline but both of them never made it onto the field because they weren't on for the 5 games.
Anyways this protest probably comes from one of the teams that doesn't want to face us :D as the Brickmen were still there having pints. and after talking with them for a few minutes I highly doubt they would be the one's to actually put this through. Kudos definately have to go out to these guys as they are the only team to last as long as the Muckers going pint for pint with us till the end although they never did show up to the weekly Mucker watering hole ( that's another story ). I think I need to actually get some real sleep after last night :eek:

As for the Langley game the lagers won 8-1

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Muckers, looks like our field has been changed for Tuesdays Semi-final. The game is now at M.E.I. in Abbotsford @ 7pm. It looks like we will be playing against Fraser Valley college again. The other semi's have Langley against Mission at the turf on tuesday night.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for you Fil

Take the Clearbrook road exit off the freeway.
Head north on Clearbrook road until the end of the road.
Look left.
See field :D .

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Demo,
I am used to hearing:
get into car, drive three minutes south on Renfrew.
Hang a right.
See field.

Whenever I hear" get on the #1 and drive 45 minutes"....i cringe.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho....

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini man, no BBQ tonight.
Way to far to treck old faithful way out there.
Next week, god willing!

Coach who has lost 9 pounds in the last 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!
That right baby, 9 pounds. 15 more to go. ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
That right baby, 9 pounds. 15 more to go. ;)

Its all that Low Carb Beer that you drink, you are wasting away man.

HOS will not be attending the game tonight, he will be at a Co-Ed game instead, but good luck to the Muckers, would love to come out and WATCH the Final.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers 3 - Young guys that run alot 1.
Yes we started slow giving away a moronic P K in the first five minutes, but the boys settled down and tried to play on that cow pasture out at MEI.
One all at the half and then the boys took over and played as good as they could considering the conditions.
Thriller Miller with the winner and that was all she wrote.
No pints for Coach so this post will be short and sweet!
Someone please call 911 and put in a missing persons report for KNVB, i mean there is no way he would let down his teamates down and not show up or call anyone. :rolleyes:
Yes we are off to the final next week and yes Zaurrini and myself have the most outstanding BBQ and party to follow.
H O S make sure your out big fella, this time we are going down hard!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. we play our good buddies from Langley next week.(yes there is a god)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

You can call off the search party. I’ve been located at Cloverdale Athletic, running a bunch of 17 year olds through a shooting drill. I was 37.98% sure I told Demo I wasn’t going to make it because of training, but I guess I didn’t. We were in the Beer Garden at the time so I could have told him I was Princess Diana for all I knew. Might explain the strange look he was giving me the rest of the day.

Congratulations Muckers on the advancement. I’ll 100% be at the final vs. Langley (if they’ll have me) I suppose I’ll have to book next Wednesday off when we win.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
You can call off the search party.

We were worried knvClayHenry, your wife said you lost a battle to a Nasty Foot Long from Sub-Way, and that you would not make it out to any of your 3 games last night, no worries, you were not needed at Co-Ed or the Muckers. Sub-Way hey, thats how you keep your boyish anorexic figure.

Can Wait for the BBQ at the final, 90 minutes of Pints and Geegers for HOS :wa:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight we go on a little road trip to Bateman Park to settle the final!
Phil, Mr Mclean has kindly invited the the team back to his place in walnut grove where we can fire up the BBQ.
After the match we all piss off back to the Grove and cook up a feast. ;)
I am hoping H O S will be working the bench and sending out some strong messages to the team that laughed at his attemted bike kick.
Anyways it will be a great time win or loose :rolleyes:.
See you boys tonight. (that includes you M I A)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, having attended the first training session of the season for Langley last night, I can report that the guys are, well, a little bit worried about the the power that are the Mighty Muckers.

Words like respect, powerful, even fear were being bandied about in description of this Mucker team. I'm telling you, they even considered mailing in a little white flag to Bateman, that would have stood fast in the center circle in the team's absence.

But, it appears that Robbie Hildebrant was able to calm the troops down, and get them to at least stop sucking their thumbs, and focus on the task at hand.

There was a request to bring in a skillful ringer, but I had to respectfully decline the offer.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee thanks Dude, I mean our guys were basically thinking the same thing about them :rolleyes:.
I had to beg the guys to play tonight because alot of them are worried about us getting blown out.
Oh well, we'll try to give the Lagers a bit of a match tonight and just hope for the best.
Remember R F makes his return! (just make sure you play it to his feet.)

By the way, travelling out to Bateman really does blow!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Tonight we go on a little road trip to Bateman Park to settle the final!
Phil, Mr Mclean has kindly invited the the team back to his place in walnut grove where we can fire up the BBQ.
After the match we all piss off back to the Grove and cook up a feast. ;)
I am hoping H O S will be working the bench and sending out some strong messages to the team that laughed at his attemted bike kick.
Anyways it will be a great time win or loose :rolleyes:.
See you boys tonight. (that includes you M I A)

That's really cool of Ian to invite the team over for a BBQ. Some words of advice, get someone else to "fire" it up. Ian will blow the Grove to pieces. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0