Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If RF is indeed returning, I'm putting my money on the big man slotting a couple of his patented 45' curving missles.

I know you must be feeling the pressure on your end, too. If you had the added benefit of the experience of some of the 2004 Pak Cup winners that will suit up against you, I'm sure you'd feel better.

Sorry I can't make it to Bateman to watch the epic battle. If it were in the same time zone, I may be able to get out there, but you know how it is.

Final score prediction: 5-5, with 3 OGs, to be won in penos after three full rotations and only 3 goals combined.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk this noise! Lagers are a bunch of twats and we're going to give them what's coming to them. I'm sure if you ask any player that was at the first game the bitterness still runs pretty deep. How anyone could say... "Man, you guys are good you're probably the second best team in the league" while down 3 fcuking 1? It's shoc-king the level of arrogance.The fact we have to drive to twating fcuking Abby in rush hour to kick their sorry asses pisses us...me off even more. No,no,no, sorry Coach. You can fcuk this pleasantry bullshit, these cnuts are are getting their asses handed to them on a stale Geeger bun tonight.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
(The words expressed on this program are not the opinion of all Muckers, and therefore should not be held liable for any ill feelings or trash talking that could harbour up some already bitter feelings between these teams)

Thank You.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking Hear! Hear! Beaker

I completely agree KNVB. :p

Utah:
Bring that snotty nosed kid of your's out as both Ross brothers will be there to tag team wee Connor in a game of footy and show him who's boss. ;)
Shades of the pitch tonight with his Dad....

:mad:

:D

240-Gordy's in the house baby...

:bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That little Hildebrant boy is a class "A" prick. I was getting a ride home in the Utah Mobile last season, and the boy let loose a "silent but violent" bomb. He then proceeded to blame it on me.

Little cnut.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geegers are coming out....

Be sure that the propane tank is FULL! as we will be cooking into the wee hours.

I will buy some extra geegers/peppers for you KNVB...assuming you show up tonight. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell Coach, what’s the matter with you? I thought you were the hard man. I’m just telling it like it is, what am I going to do? Fire them up? Fact is if you can’t get up for the Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League Final, there is no point in even playing the game. It’s the grand daddy of the Valley innit? It’s got to be by far and away the most prestigious trophy in the Valley next to… what’s that one Dude had on his shitter? Had M&M’s in it last time I was over? Yeah that one. Big time stuff. Laying it all on the line tonight.

Fcuk, I don’t even fear winding them up to the point they want to whack me on purpose… Besides I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference with most of these clumsy plonkers anyway.

Big trouble in Abby tonight boys and I'm not talking about Fil leaving the gate open and the sheep escaping either.

PS. Fil grab me a box of Geegers please. PM me.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we set Fil?
Anything else we need tonight big man.

One question. Who will lead the way tonight.

A) Zaurinni with 3 goals in 3 minutes.

B) Knvb with a goal an assist and four Geegers.

C) Thriller Miller paying back the team that cut him!

D) Good old R F with his patatent Titantic moves and turns in centre midfield

Nice work boys!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can see it now, the Mighty Muckers lifting the covetted Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League Cup, a beautifull trophy with Dolly the Sheep mounted on top, ass wide open ready to be drank out of.
HOS is hoping to get out to assist Coach and Demo on the sidelines, inspecting the beer cooler, making sure that there is the proper beer to
ice ratio for the perfect temperature beer that will be poured into Dolly's ASS.

Regs, how about a little TTP Bookie action for this game. The Muckers went 1 win and a tie in Head to Head action with the Lagers, but the Lagers did finish in first place over-all with a much better goals against. Not sure what the odds would be set at, perhaps Capt. can help out?

Lets Go Muckers

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I can see it now, the Mighty Muckers lifting the covetted Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League Cup, a beautifull trophy with Dolly the Sheep mounted on top, ass wide open ready to be drank out of.

That would be the Greek League Cup.

Nevertheless....
I am set on my end.

Aside from the score, maybe some action on how many megs Knvb dishes out. Over/Under is set at 2.5.
Over +150
Under -170

Or how about, the total goals scored in our game, versus how many Geegers KNVB eatst??
Goals Scored +130
KNVB Geegers -150

Or for those of you that like even bets....

Miller scores his first goal with:
Left Foot -120
Right foot -120
NO GOALS +170

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain,

I look forward to our meeting....in fact, I have already practiced shooting from Centre :eek: ;)
Zaurrini

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must be blazing.

No money line on the Muckers tonight.....to lopsided.

Muckers -2.5 - 150

Not trying to stir sh*t up, but seriously.......-2.5 is probably right.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:

A) Zaurinni with 3 goals in 3 minutes.

Dont think I could run to centre and back three times in three minutes.....

Mind you, if Champlains Keeper is in net, I wouldnt have to leave the circle.
:wa: (thats two in one day!!)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MUCKERS WIN

Like there was any doubt. Sure it was only a 1-0 win on a cheap goal, (kinda like the 2 the Lager put by us in our first meeting), but what goes around comes around. More details later when Knvb feels like going on a long winded rant.

Fil the geegers were phenominal and Mac good on ya for letting us terrorize your place. Goodnight for now.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Mighty Muckers, great way to end a fantastic first season. I did get 3 Caps with the Team this year, so do I get the trophy for a week, I am on holiday the 2nd week of Aug., that would be perfect for pictures and days out at the beach.
I am sorry I missed the BBQ after, but I am also very happy about the way I feel this morning, no headache or double vision.

Don't tell me that knvb scored the winner, but when I hear cheap goals, he is the first that comes to mind.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Foggy, very fcuking foggy today.
It was 3:05 when i rolled in after what can only be described as the worlds worst final.
We started 4 4 2 and were doing alright, but 15 minutes later we went
3 5 2 and for the next twenty minutes it was one way traffic.
The goal was ugly on a great flick by R F, and at half time we had missed 4 or 5 easy sitters.
That being said, we got outplayed in the second half and even though we had many good chances to score again, we definately got outplayed.
How do 3 centre mid fielders dissapear in the second half? (shocking)
Knvb with one of the best megs i have ever wittnessed, only to shoot the ball clear into mission.
Fil worked hard but had no service and him and Davie were left out in wonderland searching about.
Mclean was man of the match on and off the field, with Shouey closing in on a tight second.
Personally i like Robbie, but once again he made himselfe no friends and should have recieved his second yellow if the Ref had any balls.
We BBQ'd at Ians for a good while and then proceeded to over take NEW YORK NEW YORK.
Great summer boys, great team, and what a bunch of yahoos this Mucker team is all about.
Thanks Fil for the Geegers, thanks Nick for all of your hard work both on and off the field, and thanks to all the TTP boys who made this team very fcuking
fun to play on.
MUCKERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCKERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCKERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is with sad regret that the team has decided not to pick up the second year on HOS's one way contract.
Good luck catching on with another team HOS, I know you will do well!
Knvb and Fil were signed to a new 3 year deal, but R F got a tastey new 5 year no trade clause, with full insentives making the deal earth shattering!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0