Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Hmmm, lets see, nice night for a good old game and a damm big BBQ?

Who's in for tonights match. KNVB,HOS, Zaurrini ?

What should be on the Menu for this evenings tilt? Suggestions please.

GAME = Pints and BBQ afterwords. Nice!
Coach, make the BBQ thing happen and I'll be your bestest friend forever... whether you like it or not.

Pipo, bring them anyway. I've got a lighter in the car, worst case scenario of course.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

Don't believe him. He'll string you along and make you believe you're "bestest" buddies, then he'll stitch you. He always does. I always fall for it to. Stupid me.:mad: Stupid, STUPID me. :mad:

Go Langley!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Coach, make the BBQ thing happen and I'll be your bestest friend forever... whether you like it or not.

[/color]

As of the last time I spoke with Coach, the BBQ was going to make an appearance tonight. I think there may be some priceless moments tonight KNVB (if you know what I mean :D ). You may want to bring along something to capture these moments that got away after the last time.

HOS, sorry you will not see Demo in the pipes today. That will be left up to you and Jonesy.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Stupid me.:mad: Stupid, STUPID me. :mad:!

TheRob is just unhappy that the Dragons game has been dropped as GameoftheWeek or MOTW, it is now the big Langley Darby, even with knvbfasty showing up. TR, I am sure that Notty will have some hotdogs for you ladies, as we will enjoy one of Pippo's finest Geegers perhaps even two. I have a BBQ if we are having trouble finding one, but it is small, not sure if it will be up to Pipo's standards.

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Super Pip, you bring the food and i will round up a truck for the BBQ.

Sounds good!

Nice, work boys!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geegers are ordered.
Buns are ordered.
Peppers are coming out.
and maybe a little touch of mustard.

NO KETCHUP!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This night could be on fire!

Bring the lawn chairs boys, it could be a long one ;)

Demo make sure you double up on the cooler tonight bigman, something tells me we might go through a few!

By the way, who is leading the goal scoring race. :confused:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Walks looked like he could have used one last night...poor guy.
For the love of Super Pipo ......... I could've murdered a geeger last night. Italian League Final and no BBQ set up ?? Shoc-king .....

Fil, give my best to the lads at Columbus, tell them to have 12 spicy ones ready for the English cnut that frequents the place :D.

Watch out for knvb around the BBQ, he loves geegers more than I do :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Someone Say Geegers?

Zaurrini said:
NO KETCHUP!

What will we be putting on the pomme frittes then? ;)

A nice '97 Chianti as well Fil, if you please.

Il Calcio di Zaurrinio Ristorante. :confused:

:p

LorenzoAmarusoforever

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ, I finally made it home early from a Muckers game for once... which is most certainly more than I can say for others right now. Those of whom I bet are preparing themselves for a night a New York New York as I type this...

Muckers PISSED Langley in the return darby 3-0. EAAAAAASSSSSSY Peasy really. Langley, as expected, can only get their goals if the ref gives them one or in their case, fcuking 3. Pay back being the bitch with Langley only really touching the ball when the Muckers decided to give it to them or if we passed it to HoS. Actually that's not true Hos was one step from scoring the most spectacular goal I think I was ever about to witness, but was foiled by a out-stretched leg. I bet when his half bike kick lands it will be really close to a goal too. So, if realistic math servers a purpose and I believe it does, though I believe in Santa and that cheap cnut Easter Bunny, the Muckers had 6 and Langley had 1 in the home and home. Play-offs should prove to be interesting to say the least.

KNVB's 3 stars for the night have to be Chewy for the shut-out.Stevey Macaw for his superlative run down the left for the assist on the first goal and The Queen of Ranger Forever for his magnificent turns in the middle of the park. Though,it was said anything that large and turning should, by law, have some sort of horn blow to alert other ships....

[size=+0][/size]Honorable mention to Super Pipo who was absolutely ON FIRE! As were his Geeeegers tonight and must now be the undisputed summer iron chef.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No mention for the goal scorers bigman, ThrillerMillar with a fantastic curl on a free kick from 25, first setting up with his right foot, then at the last minute taking it with his left and bending it around the wall, what a bastard. And of coarse knvfasty with two that he stole from Zaurrini, one was a header and the second a cheeky little chip with the keeper out. All and all a great night at a fantasticly huge park in Langley. The Geegers were on fire and the pints were a plenty. On to the play-offs after my 3 game suspension :confused: . Lots of good early season rumours at the park too, with all the big power players from many a vmsl and fvsl team, coach might even have some news too. Hey is there a spot for hos on a Nations Cup team, doesn't look like it, shouldn't have taken a year off, and they are still holding that OT goal by England in the final a few years ago, against me, bastards.

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marvelous.

Be sure to send props to Coach for bringing the BBQ....

And the City of Burnaby Propane Inspector HOS for correcting any defects.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beep..Beep..Beep...

Millar was complaining there was no room in the midfield because I consumed 85% of it just by entering the match. :D

Leave it to the I-Ties and their mastery of cuisine to make the best damn fcuking hot dog ever created.
My God, I stuffed two in my bag and indulged big time.
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh.......
Cheers Fil.

Always good to play against Langley, top shelf lads IMO.

Oh, and there's one or two not bad players on the Muckers to really enjoy the game out there as the make it so fcuking simple.

HOS with the half bike, Shuey's shut out, and Junior's gambi around the wall goal were spectacular I must admit.

But really, where would we have been without the two gaffers, Nick Ranieri and Dr. Julio Cormack?
Their skill of managing the 17 subs we had and keeping everyone happy whilst guiding us to a 3-0 victory, well, words simply cannot justify the leadership displayed.

Looking forward to next week boys. ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are correct Iron Chief Ital Geegers, the BBQ was brought by Coach, man of the match in my books, but you did make sure that each and every one was prepared with love. Last game of the season next tuesday, and I have heard that Steaks are on the menu, What Grand Old Team to play for.
Love those Dirty Muckers.

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Beep..Beep..Beep...

Rangerforever said:
Millar was complaining there was no room in the midfield because I consumed 85% of it just by entering the match. :D

And KnVB consumed 85% f the geegers.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of thoughts about last night. :rolleyes:

What were you thinking KNVB eating 5 geegers? Are you mad!!!!!!

HOS, why not put your head in front of the ball when it is serverd up on a platter. And why on a 5 on 1 do you keep the ball and shoot it it a mile wide.

Zaurrini, great cooking, no finish!

R F, Outstanding big man

Miller, listen to me and pass the fricken ball. What a tremendous strike youngster!

Zaurrini, how much grease is in those geegers, when i turned on my bbq tonight, the bloody thing was on fire for 15 fricken minutes!!!!!!!

Two words last night regarding the match --------------- Piss Take.

I submit we change our name to the TTP Muckers, half our team is TTP proud baby!

KNVB where are the pictures.

HOS hold on to your keys, that was alot of fun crawling along the grass late at night looking for your stupid keys. :p

KNVB, nice finishing last night, and what about Grahames stupid comeback.
Correction no come back, do you remember that?

Steaks are on the menue for Brookswood Park next tues baby!

It is a grand old team to play for! But it could cost some guys a marrige.

Coach.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a night last night. Just a pisstake of a game and then just a good ole piss up. Well done on the geegers last night Zaurrini and to Coach for hauling out the BBQ.
Just a great freekick by Millar on the second goal. Their keeper had absolutely no chance on that. Knvfasty's goals were ok too :D . The chip shot just froze him in his tracks and there was no way he would have gotten to it.
the goal scoring race is Millar in the lead with 11 goals then Knvb with 7 then Zaurini and Bruere with 6.
Hos i still don't think that ball has landed yet on that attempted half bike, scissor or whatever it was you tried to do. Knvb is right on one acount :rolleyes: , if Hos had actually beaten that last defender, it would have been an incredible goal, but all we had to settle for was a superman dive after he was stripped of the ball.
On Graham's attempted comeback, I really don't think there was one all I heard was a bunch of drunken babbling. Actually there was a lot of that last night. The best quote of the night had to have been though when Knvb was arguing with our resident wingnut about jail or something like that And all you here being yelled at Knvb is " what the **** do you know, I've spent half my life in jail" and Knvb keeling over in hysterics along with the rest of us. Just priceless.
Can't wait for next weeks antics, and by the way whoever hasn't paid for their beers, ante up next week. Once again the cooler didn't have a chance this week, even with the extra beer runs :D .

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0