Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Super Pippo and Hos up front together, god help us!

No HOS, but Corey was there to help me pot my first Hatty in four years.

With only ten men...and no goalie (Corey is a striker now)

Muckers 6
Impact 0

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:

Next week my friend, for the big Langley Darby, even White Shoes will be making his first apparence of the year.
So is it Corey and CJ up front, look out, the flood gates will be open.
Zaurrini, you have to go in the pipes now, thats the rules once you score a hatty.

hos

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win last night boys. Sorry I had to miss the game, even though it sound like you didn't need many players last night. Especially if Zaurinni potted a trick :eek: . Looks like Knvb may be losing the goal scoring title, especially if we go with Cory and Hos up front and leave the cnut riding the pine :D .

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Next week my friend, for the big Langley Darby, even White Shoes will be making his first apparence of the year.
hos

I will believe it when i see it.

Should start a poll.
Which excuse will HOS and White Shoes use next week.

a) I have to work
b) I have the kids tonight
c) It's raining
d) All the above

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Which excuse will HOS and White Shoes use next week.

a) I have to work
b) I have the kids tonight
c) It's raining
d) All the above

e) The wife and kids are driving me crazy, and I am in need of some pints.

I am in for tonight, I hope this Darby lives up to all this hype, I hope I live up to all the hype.
No WhiteShoes, he is All of the above.

Is knvb in, or is he in the doghouse from Co-Ed?

hos

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish I could have been there at the game tonight. From what I heard though, a few of the Lagers showed their class tonight. A little note to that Wilson guy, lose a few pounds, lose that big chip on the shoulder, and realize it is a summer league, and get over yourself. Apparently, he decided to go after the smallest player on the park after yapping with some of the bigger guys. Nice!! Way to pick your spots tough guy!

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coach,
Is that about accurate of the night's festivities. All I can say is next time it's 6 studs baby.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
futbol said:
Hey Coach,
Is that about accurate of the night's festivities. All I can say is next time it's 6 studs baby.

Keyboard Hard Man Futbol,

You will get blisters on your feet if you wear 6 studs while playing summer soccer. Now, were you not the person who, two posts up, told someone that it is only summer soccer? I'll get my coat.........

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great night out in Langley, and yes the Langley Darby lived up to all the Hype, but where in the hell do they get these refs. The fukcing guy even gave hos a red card, along with two gifts for the reds. Good to see "Johnny" Coach represting the boys after the match, on fire bigman. Head still hurts this morning, and I didn't even stop by NewYork NewYork, but I had to sleep on the couch with knvb. Man of the match, Corey B. with two clinical goals. The Muckers are getting ready for the re-match, I will be bring out my Sixes, again.

hos

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the score was?

I see you Utah.... ;)

C'mon - Let's have it.

Sorry to say that dear old Mum's 66th took precedent last night.

Looks like I missed a leisurely, typical low key, summer league match.

:D

Come on you muckers.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The score is not important, 3-3, it is the fact that we pissed them for 75 minutes and then the ref gave them 2 gifts in the final 15. Jonsey had a great game in goal for the Muckers, looks like Ranger might have a tough time winning his spot back, but he can allways join hos up front for a few runs.

Lets GO Muckers

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the risk of having my post deleted because this may be in the wrong thread, being a non Mucker, although given the gift I served up last evening was questioned by a number of teammates as to where my allegiance lay, am I or other non Muckers permitted to post anything here on the Mucker thread :confused: ?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As the absolute ruler of the Universe, I hereby give you permission LFC2.

And, as the most committed member of Muckers FC, you have my blessing.

Plus, I own this fcuking place.

Oh, and Robbie, Kenny and Muz are fcuking cnuts.

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lfc2

Shock-er.

Hey, at least it wasn't a called shot header...or was it?:eek:

Knowing that you suited up against the Muckers leads me to believe I should have at least taken up Demo's offer and signed with the Muckers- at least for one marquee appearance. A little payback for the hours of pulling splinters out of my arse. :mad:

So, was the "Wilson" in question Kenny "The Hammer" Wilson?

BTW: are you, Utah, Nukes, and Willy coming Golfing, or am I to be the only representing member with the Pak Cup duct taped to the roof of the cart?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 absolutely! Please tell us your side of things. I know last night was the most bizarre chain of events I think I've EVER been apart of and that's saying a bunch, I have after all, gone to a golf tourney with Dude.

You can start with your guys' first "goal" that was nearly a foot off the line or the hand ball call in the 6 and the subsequent FREE KICK given 25 yards out. Of course, where eles would it be? Or maybe the Wall that was only made to move back 5 yards and when asking for 10 it was decided it's the ball that should move back to make up the difference. No wait, start with Teddy's NFL tackle on our forward on his clear cut break away that wasn't called or perhaps the shot your keeper slapped over the bar that managed to be a goal kick. No, no, no... wait... tell us about your 3 goal. You know the one that hit the back of the net and rolled under the netting that counted for the tying goal. That was the best one by far. Yes. Please start there. :D

Honestly, the absolute strangest thing I've ever seen in my soccer life. We were left speechless (shut up Dude) wich is more than I can say for some of you guys (cough Kenny cough)

It was kind of cool playing against some of my old, old, old team mates from back in the day. Nice to meet you LFC2 if we hadn't killed the cooler so fast I would have got you to buy me a beer for sure. ;)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb [color=black said:
Honestly, the absolute strangest thing I've ever seen in my soccer life. We were left speechless (shut up Dude) wich is more than I can say for some of you guys (cough Kenny cough)[/color]

Absolutely the most bizzare game I have been involved in. The 2 so called goals were unbelievable and some of those calls :confused: . I used to have alot of respect for him as a ref, but, that was quickly shot to hell last night. Maybe the Muckers should also ask for a certain ref for a certain game ( NO, no one else would do that would they :eek: ). We should also let some refs sit and drain the cooler along with us, maybe that would help?
Speaking of the cooler, I thought the new larger cooler would be nice, but, obviously it didn't stand a chance. Oh well time to dip into the beer:D fund for another, larger cooler.

As for speechless, was coach trying to taunt them or was he doing a song and dance for us? :eek: Kangaroo, Hop, Hop, Hop!

LFC2, definately post on here it gets kind of boring reading from the same wingnuts that you see at games. Same with Utah Fenian and whoever else.

It is too bad that Knvb or someone didn't have a camera last night whether it was having pints @ the park (fcuking priceless) or @ New York, New York or whatever it's called now (fcuking speechless :eek: ). By the way Knvb looks like I'll be going there tonight to meet up with popcorn girl(quiet SC, No I didn't use a legendary intro on this one, but I did strike :D ). You should meet us down there again.

And to the boys who bailed on us. You Cnuts are paying for it next week. You know who you are, especially the one walking half naked down the road saying: Hey this is how we should walk into the club tonight :eek: . Last time you bail on us. Me and Rene will make sure it is ok if you can stay out past curfew next week, even rookie somehow made through the whole night. We finally rolled in @ about 3:30 for a couple vodka/ red bulls a nap the off to work by 5 :eek: :D .

Yoda said it best in the Penticton thread:

DING DONG

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini, IN!

HOS you coming?

Sure you are....

Anyhow, Zaurrini is in. SO take the Muckers to cover the spread.

Muckers -4.5

God bless Summer soccer....

KNVB, what is your total?

Zaurrinitryingtobecomethe1st50in50soccerplayer.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0