Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Zaurrini, IN!

Zaurrini said:
HOS you coming?

Sure you are.....

Started work at 1 am this morning, and I got home just before 1 am last Tuesday after the Langley Darby, so no I did not even attempt to go out, but hey, how did the Dirty Muckers make out?
Heard that there was going to be a few bodies missing, but a great night for football.
See ya next Tuesday, I want to play with you Zaurrini, no matter how good a ball that I game knvb last week, he could not hit the net on one of them, like two magnets playing together up front.

hos

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, we definately had a few bodies missing last night. Started the game with 9 players and finally getting our tenth player a little after the start of the match. the game pretty much went like this. Impact take a 4 - 0 lead only for Cory to pop in three to make the game interesting. Muckers keep pressing for the equalizer only for Impact score one more for a 5-3 Mucker loss.
Again this week, even with the depleted lineup, the cooler didn't have a chance :D .

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posting a little late, but the Muckers were short handed again for the second week in a row. Last Modays game against First Capital looked like it was going to be a blow out. They with about 14 players and us Muckers with 7. Muckers had a chance to open the scoring in the first few minutes but only for Capital to come back down and score. The score was 3-2 at the end of the first half and Demo came up with a couple stops the would even impress HOS :eek: :D .
In the second half the Muckers go down 4-2, when we decided that we could actually come back again in this game, even with my blunder of a free kick that brought us to 5-2. That is when the comeback began and the Mucker Pulled out a 7-6 loss which almost ended up in a tie as Zaurrini's shot with pretty much no time left was cleared off the line.
All things considered playing with 7 men for most of the game (except for the last 15 when we got another player) and only losing 7-6 isn't too bad. I know if I was on the other team I wouldn't feel to good about that result. Actually I'd be almost a little embarrased :D .

Well it is onto the Langley darby this Tuesday. This game should be another cracker of a game, and yes there will be a full squad of Muckers out that night.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
Well it is onto the Langley darby this Tuesday. This game should be another cracker of a game, and yes there will be a full squad of Muckers out that night.

I am back to avenge my red card in the last Langley Darbey / Strangest Ending to a game I have been in. We are at Brookswood for this one, how is the pitch there, not that it matters, as long as there is more beer than last time and we don't have the same ref.

hos can't wait to see Demo in the Pipes

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
, even with my blunder of a free kick that brought us to 5-2.

That is putting it very mildly....

Scenerio.
We have 7 men.
Everyone is busting their a$$ trying to keep it close.

It was 2-1 at half.

I think it was then that YOU, Demolition, decided to take a free kick from just outside the 18....and calmly pass it to the opposing striker.

Needless to say, we were gutted with that goal.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm, lets see, nice night for a good old game and a damm big BBQ?

Who's in for tonights match. KNVB,HOS, Zaurrini ?

What should be on the Menu for this evenings tilt? Suggestions please.

GAME = Pints and BBQ afterwords. Nice!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
What should be on the Menu for this evenings tilt? Suggestions please.

Well whatever we have, it should be served on PORTUGUESE Buns, in honour of the Great Quarter Final Win, and Semi Final loss to the Dutch.'

Looking forward to the Game, time to pay those Bastards Back.

hos :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprisingly, I'll be there tonight as soon as I find out which park we're at and what time we're playing. I can't miss seeing if Langley can actually score a goal this time.

Coach, any chance on a few Geeeeeeegers tonight? Come on Pipo hook us up...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See if you can focus long enough to read this quote. I can see how your lazy eye may have missed it the first go around seeing as I gave you so much information the first time.... Ready, TheRob? Focus now. Here it comes... 123..
I can't miss seeing if Langley can actually score a goal this time.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry. Can't focus on that right now. I'm too busy focusing on a Dragon win tonight. One that you apparently won't be a part of.

If I recall correctly, didn't Langley score three on the Muckers last time they played? You have got to love the Langley boys. Full of heart, grit and determination.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be why you're leaving and heading over to Surrey. Give my best regards to the Dragons tonight.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Locale

Brookswood Secondary - 7:00.

208th & 37A.

I put your GCs in the mail last night Beeker, but should have just given to you tonight - My bad.

Did you see that?
Focus clearly.
Ready 123:

The GCs are in the mail.

:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy was right about you.

You are dead to the Dragons. We don't even know you anymore.

You've changed knvb.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, big news indeed. Be a good lad and send my GC with him. Unless, of course, you've done something else with them?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geegers.....

I thought i heard someone say geegers....

Walks looked like he could have used one last night...poor guy.

I will take care of getting them, if someone can confirm the BBQ is coming.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0