Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Knight League 2003

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry lads

6-1, sounds like a tough match.
:rolleyes:
I was just supposed to be helping out and getting a run in. I didn't realize you guys needed me on a regular basis.

Besides, I got some yard work done last night. Aren't you happy for me?

PS: Go to your happy place and think about all the weight you lost playing a full game.

RF play in net on out?

2 more games till socks and shorts. :)

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Deal

RF played out - first the dashing runs up front, then settling down a nervous back line, playing w/out Yoda, at centre back. Seriously, you have to play week in and week out. And I went to my happy place and put all the weight loss back on with that great deal at KOB's of all you can eat fajitas and buckets of coronas - yes, that's every Thursday night at KOB's - mmmmmm delicious !

(Psssst, RF do you think they'll notice? Is that how you wanted it to read?)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh Oh!

You should see an edit to that post pretty soon Downtown.

I totally forgot about the post-game festivities. shite, why didn't RF remind me when i phoned? I would have definately made the trip then even if I was a little late.

Who's the bastard that let the 1 goal get in?

And did he finally wash the uni's or just through a fabric softener in the bag with them.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's too bad you didn't make it - late night and a good couple of laughs. No uni wash, just had to spray on his brute cologne to cover it up. And he let us all keep our shorts at the end. Lazy prick. As for the goal, well to be fair, they missed about 8-9 shots inside 12 yards.....

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger shorts

I'm wearing mine right now with my shirt and tie.....nice silky feel without the restricting ginch.....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

Everyone got to keep there shorts?

Now I'm pissed.
All you can eat fajitas, buckets of Corona's, and you kept your shorts. Dammit I missed out on the best night so far!

Stupid yardwork.
:(

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you can eat Fajitas?

;)

B o d y s o r e r i g h t n o w.......

Holy fcuk 85 minutes.
85 minutes!
What the fcuk are you fcukers doing to me?

We did OK considering some flakes bailed on us at the last minute. :D

I agree with downtown, the score should have been like 6-5 or something.
The Aldergrove guys could use a stint at the Pump_it_up school of finishing.
Unlucky touches for them actually.
I'd like to also say the Stepchild school of goal scoring, but a one game wonder like that doesn't justify it along with no one being able to take him seriously in the first place. ;)

I understand the PAU lads were short last night due to the All-Star game.
Bets out there on their line-up for next Thursday? :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown

Bastard
:mad:

Now your definately playing full games.
Ranger you can thank Downtown for playing full games from now on.

~Flakes

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The brawl for it all

Guinness:
We were getting along so nicely on the weekend and all......

Pumpy:
I'm quite sure it's 7:30 at Newton Turf on Thursday.
I'm also sure it's not at South Surrey as the opposition has already taken the cheesy home 3 points apparently. :p

Andy Pinter: Cainy, what should we do about this match?
Cainy: Well Andy, I just don't know if we'll be ever able to get the make up game in.
Andy: I agree Cainy, your committment to the FVSL All-Star team has been a bit of a strain to you and your coveted side.
Cainy: Most definitely and we are talking about those fcuking Rangers.
Andy: I agree again Cainy. Those fcuking Rangers made their fcuking bed - They can sleep in it, regardless of the fact they were trying to give both teams an out at the time.
Cainy: Plus, we're all from White Rock aren't we buddy? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Andy: Yes indeed Cainy. Keep it in the family for another year shall we? Snicker
Cainy: Jeez Andy - what are you saying? :rolleyes:
Andy: "The three points shall go to Peace Arch!"
Cainy: Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. :rolleyes:
Cainy: See you at Hampton's?
Andy: You're on. I'd also like to get your comments on some of these disciplinary reports also.
Cainy: Right. Think we could update suspensions for Thursday night?
Andy: :D
Cainy & Andy: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suspensions

What are you on about Big'in ???
Are you insinuating that our Manager/water boy/Red headed step child is on the take with the FVSL officials and brass??? That's a fine line your walking for such a large lad... You better keep it shut from here on in... I'm watching you falker!!! :rolleyes:

How about a wee wager??? Guinness:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wager?

Are you fcuking taking the piss?

We're talking about the two time defending champions here.
We stand nae fcuking chance!

4 Pack of Guinness

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
brass balls

Guinness,

I admire your vigor and passion lad. I imagine you must have to wear some sort of support undergarment under your kit just to make it able for you to lug those big brass balls around!
You ARE however aware that , oncce again......PAU will be running with a skeleton crew this week when we do battle vs our respected adversaries, the Rangers. A few notables are out of town for a week or so, including myself. Add into the mix the fact that we were handed two red card ejections by the elf in yellow last thursday. This could spell another "short bench" affair.

Oh well.....we should have our "all-stars" back in the mix thankfully. :rolleyes:

This will of course, result in ANOTHER PAU throttling of the Rangers! Sorry I have to miss it. :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My God, two posts from two very well respected PAU lads. :eek:

No Guinness, I'm talking about Cainy and Skip. :D

Good to see you're still surfing lads.

I was a bit concerned that Cainy might go all KNVB on me, but alas, he's realized I'm simply TTP.

Skippy:
That's unfortunate lad about your absence and your 'skelton' crew.
However, I remember a certain someone who accussed me of mind games a couple of months ago and so therefore I call bullshite. ;)
Just because you have Cainy and Guinness in the lineup does not mean you're 'short'.
And, if lads like Dobbin and Hjorth are there, a polite fcuk off to you. :)

We'll be a bit skint also, but who gives a fcuk?
It's only summer right?

:rolleyes: :cool:

RFwho'smissingthefirsthalf

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

I usually like to leave the bullshitting and lolligagging to other members of our squad...you know, the ones who like the sounds of their own voices as they spew nonesense ie. Puller....ahh......well....just Puller. :D

I, unlike these rasages (sp?) am a man of few words. Should I choose to share them, you best know that they are nae bullshite! ;)

While I am not at liberty to reveal the extent of absentiism for the benefit of the team, I will say this. Those who show up on Thursday are in for a LOAD of playing time. I'll make sure to make the boys aware of your comment below:

Originally posted by Rangerforever
RFwho'smissingthefirsthalf

We best score early and often......cause when the big boy shows up, it's allllllll over but the cryin'. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0