Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Knight League 2003

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever......

Sorry Ranger........I did talk to Wormack (sp?) and it was cancelled so we will make it up later I guess. I was surprised a game was scheduled in the first place! Well, get pissed and enjoy Canada Day!

Hard Ballz

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger, mind what you say about Sir Kenny Wormack, or your 5 minutes per game could be severely jeopardized. ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I kiss futbol and Kenno

Yes.
Please, for the love of God, yes.
If he ever shows up to play a fcuking game this summer mind you.

This 85 minute per match committment at present is killing me and the 40lb potatoe sack around my mid section.

5 minutes like the winter will do me just fine thank you very much.

He's just a puppet controlled by my strings. :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2 Storm 2

Storm take the extra point in PKs.

Excellent game with two goals being scored in the last minute by both sides. (One apiece)

Again, I gotta say this league is very strong this year.
The Storm are very good and were actually not very deep last night.
They started the first 15 with 10 men and only had 11 for the rest of the match I think.
Big Nick in goal also missing their keeper too.

Great referee with even better pints after.

Cheerio,

RF

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ON THE MARCH WITH ALLY'S ARMY

Rangerforever,

Rumour has it that you have some wee lad called Ally suiting up for you on Thursday.........:eek:

I here is no bad for a sweaty....;)

Cheers:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super Ally

I've heard grumblings about this a few weeks ago??? I just thought someone made it up or I was wellied again???:rolleyes:

Sittingonthefenceforever, what's the scoop???

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
N. Delta Lions 2 PAU 3

Good game for us summer alcohol abusing arseholes!!! The first win in 5 games with the main reason being a decent turnout... 13 lads tonight was a big part of us being able to improve as the match progressed... The young lads came out well and took the lead... The second half was a different story... It was a bit scrapy at the end, but we'll take the result...

A few observations from the match:

LION bitched, moaned and cried every chance he had... (what can you expect for a WOP?):eek:
PNE told him to shut his gub a couple of times and did a solid job in the middle except for his shoc-king yellow card on me!!!;)
Pete Hort does still have high school wheels...
Cainy is better in goals than he is in the middle of the park...:p

Guinness

BTW, can someone bloody post the standings??? I know we are in the bottom half, but I'm just wondering how everyone else is doing???

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WELL DONE LADS,
ARRIVED IN IRELAND. EMAILING FROM A PUB IN DUBLIN. FECKING INTERNET IN A PUB. WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT IT. CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK LADS.
THEFENIAN

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Peg....

Temple and Peg. played to a 0-0 tie in a pretty good game at the Newton turf. Both sides had very good chances but couldn't score.....Peg. won in pk's for the extra point. Well played game and well reffed. Next up for us is Aldergrove on tuesday at Kabbaddi.

Hard Ballz

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HB: Another good result to keep the league tight.
My God, what are the standings?
Like 2 or 3 points must segregate 1st to 6th or something.
Maybe with Peace Arch being in 7th or whatever, it could be only 4 or 5 even from the top down. :D

I love you guys, you know that right?

:wa:

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple 4 the grove 1

Aldergrove could have made it interesting if it weren't for some stellar reflex saves by our keeper.

RF,

It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday. I agree, the game was played in good spirits and the atmosphere was cracking.
I didn't even realize I was in the presence of greatness until after the game when
I was given the 411 on Mr. McCoist. He seemed like a pretty amiable gent as we conversated throughout the game.

Anyhoo, best of luck to the fraser valley allstar program.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers buddy

Originally posted by yowen
I didn't even realize I was in the presence of greatness until after the game when
I was given the 411 on Mr. McCoist. He seemed like a pretty amiable gent as we conversated throughout the game.

Anyhoo, best of luck to the fraser valley allstar program.

Too right on Coisty.
Also, he was such a humble guy afterwards it was unreal.
Shows how great he really is.

FYI:
Thanks on the well wishes on the All-Star program but I was only out as they were concerned they could be a bit short against you guys.
I'm sure it was well evident on the difference between my talent and the rest of the boys out there.

Well done against Aldergrove that must put you guys near the top with the Storm and Peg I would think.
And, the Rangers of course. ;)

I'll see you I guess when we have our make-up game against you. :confused:

If not, maybe on the weekend.

Best of luck at the Nation's cup I'm sure you guys must be considered one of the favourites.

RF

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quel surpriiiise!!!

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Well done against Aldergrove that must put you guys near the top with the Storm and Peg I would think.
And, the Rangers of course. ;)

What!!??!!.......you mean we (PAU) aren't hovering amongst the top of the tables??! ;) Who's got the standings? Skip needs to know?!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings.....

Here are the standings from the summer league.......

GP W L T XP GF GA PTS

Storm 10 4 2 4 3 26 23 19
Temple 9 4 1 4 1 16 12 17
Rangers 9 5 2 2 0 24 11 17
Peg. 8 4 1 3 3 29 16 18
Grove 10 4 4 3 0 33 31 15
N.D 10 3 6 1 1 22 23 11
P.A 8 4 4 0 0 22 20 12
G.N 8 0 7 1 1 10 39 2

It is very tight and only four teams advance to the playoffs. This was not including the result between Temple and Grove......which would put Temple to the top of the table with 20 points depending on thursday's games......surprising to see P.A at the bottom half of the table.....I thought they were one of the best teams we've played and our only loss was to them an embarrassing 4-1 loss.

There are the standings everyone so enjoy!

Hard Ballz

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU = The shits... However

I do not question Hard Ballz for his info, BUT I question the source on these so called standings... PAU have been awful this summer with getting 9 and 10 guys out to games, BUT we've won 5 and also had a tie vs Peg with the game being called 5 minutes early... Don't tell me the League didn't give us a point!!! That should put us with 16 points and still in the thick of things... When we Hump Temple tonight, I'd say we could still finish in the top two with games remaining @ home vs Aldergrove, GN and Peg...;) Then again, we could also finish at the bottom!!!:rolleyes:

GuinnessstilllimpingfromMondaynight...

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
confusion

Originally posted by Guinness
When we Hump Temple tonight

Guinny,

I admire your conviction and vigor beer guru, but my schedule says we play GN tonight at home. Perhaps our attendance problems this summer stem from a slight lack of ability reading schedules......who knows. ;)

In any case, you silly bastard, please ensure the cooler if stocked with plentiful bounty after tonights match, and most of all, make sure no leaching donkey uses my beer card for freebies!! :mad: ;)

Does anyone know how to get to SSA park? :rolleyes: ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah Skippy

For a lad that has shown up to 1 of our last 4 games, you sure are treading water lightly by taking digs at those who have let us down this summer... What's up with that??? Maybe if we had less teachers and more players then we'd have 11 quality bodies week in and out???;) :p Fcuking summers off!!!:mad: :(

Sorry I didn't actually read the schedule in depth other than look quick enough this morning to know we played @ 7pm SSA... I guess The Foo Fighters took their tole on me???:D

Guinnesswillbespendinghisowndoshtofillthatcoolertonight!!!:(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0