Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Knight League 2003

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pegasus 3 Rangers 1

To be honest and a cnut, the scoreline flattered the young lads.

If people like your's truly could finish fcuking sitters in the six yard box in the first half I don't think the result would have been in question.
We had a great chance to secure a playoff berth last night with the young guns missing some notable names.
They still had some of their talent last night and to be fair, they are a very fit young side.
Still, I thought they were there for the picking.
I might be just bitter because we lost the inter club match and bragging rights on the year as they took six points off of us this year.
Maybe I don't want to accept the obvious but that game was our's to take last night and we fcuked ourselves.
That's two fcuking games in a row we've bottled.

Good news was GN bailed on the match last night and I assume we got the three points for that and also we in essence played two games last night and got a make up game in.

HB, Yowen et al:
Any idea when our make up game is scheduled? :confused:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger....

I have no idea on the make-up game Ranger!....As for Temple, we lost 5-4 to P.A on thursday night....good, clean game. What is the winning prize in the end?......Cainy told me it was a 24 of beer!!!...can anybody confirm??...nice meeting you Cainy.

Hard Ballz

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
are the semis tonight?
if so who and where and when?
If not, who, where, when?

Cheers in advance,
Aves...looking for pints, sun and soccer

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves ma Keltic brotha

Don't know where and when Sikh Temple plays the Storm, but we play Pegasus at Newton turf tomorrow night at 7:30.

Squeeked in by a pubic hair we did,

Scotlandforever :cool:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
turf

thanks RF, by the way summer soccer on the turf is not on...
(to play I mean)...are you guys in love with the turf that much?
Doesn't Newton have a bunch of grass fields that would be a better venue?

just a curious bystander,

Aves

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turf

Yeah, don't know what the deal is with that.
Us and Peg basically played all of our home games there.
Not much availabilty I'm afraid and we got the turf allocation.
You're right, most of us would have rather played on the real stuff.

Still, I'm not bitchin'; Happy to be at Newton rather some other patch with no facilities I guess.

Cheerio,

RF

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
over and out!

Rangers beat Peg 1-0 tonight in what can only be described as a street fight.Our 1 red and 5 yellows is a fcuking joke.
Yes you young guys are skillfull and full of piss and vinager,but quit your fcuking whinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a good match,and yes we did kick you guys,but that's life lads.To see 3 out of 19 lads stick around and have a pint,goes to show you how a team like the Rangers is never going to loose to a bunch of young guns! Dave Sherle never got tested all night.
Leitchy, Marshall, Jacko,Gordo, and G MAN,fcuking brilliant.
Once again,a team that drinks together,wins together!

P.S. (THANK YOU stepchild, downtown and
all the other lads,that shattered,
the young peg guys
world.

Hey lads, the sun will come out tomorrow!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good cop here

Well, we held the young guns off enough to take the big win.

It was a heated battle, but fcuk man, it's derby day.
Inter club match and pride's on the line.
Atmosphere reminded me of our semi-final loss to Peace Arch last year actually.
Pretty awesome for a fcuking summer league match.

Anyhoo, we capitalized on a defensive error in the first ten minutes and kept it out of our onion bag.
We lost our best player, pump_it_up, and were down to ten men for the whole second half.
I expect the blockhead will be bringing EXTRA beer for the year end wrap up. :D
That team is stacked and hey, we'll take that win in a big way baby.

I feel sorry for Kevin Uppal.
Hopefully his ear drums didn't take too much punishing out there and hopefully has his ears back today. :D
It wasn't the easiest game to ref I can assure you that.
I thought we were on the end of some card distributions one too many, but he did do a very good job IMO - Always does.

Great to meet Gurps last night and see Yowen again out there.
The Sikh boys lost out to the Storm 4-1. :eek:
Well done to the Storm and also well done to Sikh Temple.
Great seasons had by two very good teams.

That's it boys.
Coach and I are off to the Shuswap for two weeks and hope our boys pull out the big win, as we won't be there for the finale.

Cheerio,
RF

Let's go Rangers!

:cool:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Opportunity Knocking

DId I hear a coaching opportunity has opened up? Perhaps I could redeem myself after the K-town disaster.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good cop be gone

Originally posted by Rangerforever
That's it boys.
Coach and I are off to the Shuswap for two weeks and hope our boys pull out the big win, as we won't be there for the finale.

Cheerio,
RF

Let's go Rangers!

:cool:

Damn, forgot no RF next Tuesday.....we may as well cancel the hot dog and hamburger BBQ afterwards........:mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF???

First off, DO NOT let Stepchild near the coaching duties!!! Although, the onside kick may work against the donkey's on the storm!!!:rolleyes:

Secondly,
I feel sorry for Kevin Uppal.
Hopefully his ear drums didn't take too much punishing out there and hopefully has his ears back today
Don't feel sorry for his own mistakes!!!;) The guy is probably still slashed from the dance on Monday???:eek:

Well done Gers!!!:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game between the Rangers and Peg, with Peg having lot's of chances at the end, but "the old boys" pulling it off.

Nice meeting Rangerforver, I always pictured him as a "wee lad.":D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must have the reading comprehension level of a 6 year-old then because nothing ever written on TTP would lead a normal person to believe RF was a wee lad :rolleyes:

~English101.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was actually being sarcastic...:rolleyes:
By the way, you are missing a period at the end of your last sentence.
GURPSWHOGOTABINENGLISH101@SFU

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF???

I guess Stepchild was at the helm and the Gers really did miss big Rangerforever??? What ever happened to "Sexy Football" ???

Guinnesscan'tbelievetheGerslosttoashiteStormteam:confused:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild fired

Yes indeed. Stepchild at the helm. Now 0-4 in coaching. Shocking red card 20 minutes in, but still took it to them for 80 of the 90 minutes - but like Stepchild with the golf cart girl in Kamloops - no finish.......oh well, the loss was much easier to take by 5am...but now the day sucks.....

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-4

Yes indeed, I was at the helm but I can hardly take responsibility for this game. If any of the 4 strikers could hit the net, perhaps a win?
As for the red, it was a tactical move that back-fired. I figured it would open the field up for the Ranger attack. I should have pulled the on-side kick out of the trick bag! Oh well, I guess its back to kicking players!
Downtown, a lot to say considering you have not played in years........Ooopps I forgot about the snipper attack while on the breakaway........I should say only 1 game in years!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0