Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Knight League 2003

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ah Skippy

Originally posted by Guinness
Guinnesswillbespendinghisowndoshtofillthatcoolertonight!!!:(

I feel your pain mate. No one really knows the frustrations associated with being the beer guy......until they've been the beer guy themselves.

nomorebeercardsforSkip,onlycashupfront

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty

Think before you make an enemy!!! Taking the piss out of the best player you've ever coached can't be a good idea!!! :rolleyes:

Besides, you'll be paying for all of your own pints from now on!!! :p

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Crafty

Besides, you'll be paying for all of your own pints from now on!!! :p

Fukc your right, why change a habit of a lifetime - Sorry mate!!;)

Besides free beer for all that knowledge...:eek:

Cheap at half the price if you ask me..!!!!!

See you on the weekend.

Cheers

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Crafty

you'll be paying for all of your own pints from now on!!! :p

Me thinks we've all just gained some insight as to why the PAU beer fund is running at a deficit this summer!!
Crafty, have you anything to say for yourself?! :p
Guinness, trying to win the FVSL all-star coach's favour by throwing free PAU pints his way?!?.......blasphemous!! ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty

You're beginning to get yourself (and me while you're at it) :rolleyes: quite the reputation with the PAU mofia!!! I'd watch my back this weekend if I were you... Those Wops are cheaper than the Scots and they hold grudges long enough to remember them the next time they see ya!!! (unlike the Irish, they're usually too drunk to recall much if anything at all);)

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
tonight's guest...

I hear we might have another guest celebrity playing with us tonight....

Eric Cantona is in town visiting my old highschool French teacher, and there's a rumour he'll be suiting up for us tonight!

L'enfant terrible !!!:wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU shaping up???

Well this summer has been a laugh and so has our football... However, the PAU train is getting oiled up for another run at free beer!!! :D Last nights match was a tale of two halves... The first half ended 2-1 for GN... Scrappy play and dodgy back passes were in full abundance...
The second half was a different story... Our keeper finally arrived which made the world of difference for un-experienced back four!!!:rolleyes: The TSN turning point was Superfoxs game breaker... He lofted a free kick from just inside his own half and the keeper came out too far... OOOOPPS!!! :eek:
Yes the ball went in and there was no looking back from the PAU Machine... We pelted 3 more past the shell shocked keeper and hit the post on a couple of other occasions...
The beers are finally tasting much better since we have begun to play football...
**Key to success in the summer**
SUBS!!!SUBS!!!&MORESUBS!!!!!!!!!!:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lenzi FC 4 Rangers 2

I have to say it was Lion's night last night.

The big whiny wop up front stuffed two past us in the first 10 minutes and soon after we woke up to battle back and make it a draw.
Then, in the second half, Big Mac in the back decides he's off to take on the whole Lions team in an a dribble contest. :D
And I'm not talking the kind of dribble contest that Guinness and I had Monday night talking to Ally McCoist.
Big Shug coughs up the ball :eek: ;) and Lion procedes to have a run at Jacko on the counter attack and somehow bounces it of his ass whilst doing his best hindu god impersonation with about 8 arms on Jacko to set up the third.
He then notches his third of the night while we're trying to get even. Again.

Other than that, we pissed on them. :rolleyes:

Well done Corey.

You're still a wop though. ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings

Seriously though!!!.......

I'm not asking for much here, I mean, we pay a fairly hefty league fee here, and get very little in terms of monitary reward for doing well in the Knight summer league. At the very least, I think we should be able to get a gawd-damned standings update that is somewhat accurate!! Am I out of line here?! :confused:

Looking at Hardbalz's version, I see a few "strange" numbers. While I appreciate him responding to my request, I am not sure that the info is official, or correct.

As far as PAU go, I think we are sitting at 16 points now, with 5 wins, 4 losses, and 1 tie after last nights game. We have had 2 games "not played" (Rangers / Peg), from very early on in the summer season. I'm not sure if these games will be made up or not. Can anyone shed some light????

Also, as I look at the schedule for next week's matches, I notice that we are not scheduled to play, even though I think we should be playing Aldergrove????? :confused:

aconfusedSkiplookingforanswers

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Skiplookingforanswers

Originally posted by Skip
We have had 2 games "not played" (Rangers / Peg), from very early on in the summer season. I'm not sure if these games will be made up or not. Can anyone shed some light????

Skippy:
I'm offended that you didn't read my piss-take earlier on Cainy and Andy's collusion to take points away from the Rangers. :rolleyes:

You got the three points against us when we didn't play.
The match will not be made up.
Cnuts. :D

I do think the standings are not correct and agree with you and the wee leprachaun.

A Knights League playoff fixture without Peace Arch wouldn't be right quite frankly.
Funny as all hell and piss-take material for a whole year, but just not the same. ;)

Shedding light as it comes out my arse,

RF

You're not going to start demanding your trophy again though are you? :p

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
COOL?

Last night I got to see how "cool" (cough,cough) the Rangers really are.
Good times. Thanks for helping with my beer sales. Not only did they clear there cooler, they cleared out the Lions cooler as well. cheers guys.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Psst: Guinny:

It could have something to do with the fact that the Knight League is in no way, shape or form affiliated with the FVSL.

But keep on your quest young Sherlock and good luck.

;)

And just remember who's your buddy and who's your pal.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: standings....

The standings I replied with are the standings Andy Pinter e-mailed me.....we also have 2 games in hand ( Rangers and GN )......I guess they are somewhat accurate.

Hard Ballz

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Pumpster, or should I say 'Champ' after the weekend. ;)

Thursday 7:30 at Newton against Pegasus.
I believe Tuesday next week against GN at Bear Creek.
Don't quote me on that one though.

See ya then rock star. :D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. GN....

Temple's worst showing so far in this summer league. We started and played with 9 guys the whole game...luckily it was a young and unexperienced GN team which couldn't take advantage of Temple. I guess majority of our guys were still hungover from the Man. U and Celtic game. Temple did defeat GN 4-1 at kabbaddi park today....pretty boring game to watch for the most part.

p.s....this was also a 6 pointer for us.....make-up game from before.

Hard Ballz

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0