Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Divison 1 Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ant time you see ICST that would makes it clear. They might have. But the rights on paper belong to ICST. What do you think?
If you give it away on paper rights it is done. Must be some nice guys on Pegs, if it that holds.
Akal was a good side. I can not understand why.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 2 Binger's Army 0

Binger's player red carded for foul and abusive language after RCIU's first goal, about 15 - 20 minutes into the game. Personally, I thought it was onside and wasn't too far off the line but the Binger's players were not happy.

Klaus and Devo were excellent in the back for RCIU....... Binger's took over a bit in the second half but RCIU didn't bury their golden chances until literally the last kick of the ball when Binger's sent their goalie up for a couple of corners.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ant time you see ICST that would makes it clear. They might have. But the rights on paper belong to ICST. What do you think?
If you give it away on paper rights it is done. Must be some nice guys on Pegs, if it that holds.
Akal was a good side. I can not understand why.

please for the love of god, stop posting. This is some of the most unreadable crap that I have seen so far.....and that is saying a lot for you Mr. Baseless:mad:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean does you moma give gums? Be nice that can solw the problem.
Loving god is got nothing to with it.
You sound like a guy guy on the run from cops.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A disappointing day for RCIU I'm sure, despite the win.
I would think they were looking forward to going toe-to-toe with the Army in an 11 v 11 battle, would have been a great cup match.
Unfortunately the referee didn't agree.
An outstanding effort from 10 man Army.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Captain mentioned, RCIU 2 - Bingers 0.

Yikes. The job did get done, but the man-advantage seemed to be a detriment for the Hooped Idiots. It was nice to play on grass for the first time ALL year and somehow, my body seems more sore from grass than turf...maybe the body can acclimatize to turf if you're on it 3 days/week. I thought that Bingers really put their guts out there after going down to 10 men. Well done Army. We should've buried a couple more goals, in my opinion, but the Binger goalie did quite well on a few saves. On to next week.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This win didn't feel like one. We played horrible soccer. Especially me. Army did well and fought hard but I thought we didn't play our game. But, we will come back with a better game next week. I guess a wins' a win.
The Ref was kind of harsh to both teams with quick cards for some weak calls. No warnings at all. This is the tail end of the season and a yellow for bad judgement is ridiculous!
Hagi you need to slow down!
Thanks to all the lads for coming out to watch.
Mr. Base stop posting in this site you have no ties to it. You're irritating and moronic.
Lean has you pegged. Enough, please.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to RCUI. Could tell it wasn't their best performance but they did enough to get the result. Good luck the rest of the way.

As for the 1-0 goal and the ensuing red card: I was five yards away (i.e. even closer to the line than the Captain ;)) and the goal was close but offside. Missed call, fair enough. The sending-off, especially at the 15 minute mark, was absurd. Good official will recognize when they make a borderline call that could decide the game and use a bit of discretion. I heard the entire discussion and there was nothing over-the-top. A yellow and a serious talking-to would have been fine, but c'est la vie.

Full marks to the Army for a gritty 10-man performance. On to the season finale vs. Green Devils! :)

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo and Lean
Mr Base is actually Fastshow taking the piss. So please join me in enjoying Fastshow "Mr Base" butchering the english language. It is not as easy as it seems. Go Fastshow go, or should I say goh;)

P.S Captain, Devo was shite today

evergreen

Mar 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's unfortunate the league doesn't employ linesmen, and stuff like Bingers situation doesn't happen. A potential nice game ruined but it happens all year, game in and game out, i don't blame the refs, but they miss offside calls all the time, and u have to play different style because of it. that there's 'not enough linesmen to go around' i don't buy it. league needs to address it, it's kind of a joke.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo and Lean
Mr Base is actually Fastshow taking the piss. So please join me in enjoying Fastshow "Mr Base" butchering the english language. It is not as easy as it seems. Go Fastshow go, or should I say goh;)

Just trying to make the lad feel good, Kippax. :D Devo, you weren't as bad as you thought. Some timely tackles when needed.........Nasher was tower of strength in the air all game........I thought someone had turned the clock back. :)

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo and Lean

Wrong wrong wrong !
Mr Base is ???????
His spelling is on purpose to muck with your heads .

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the point of this? Smoke another dude.
Kippax, I know you taped the Liverpool/Man city game and I'm not sure if you saw the game yet.
They tied bitch. Enjoy the game!

I hate bald people!

evergreen

Mar 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Romania/Green Devils match to be replayed. I guess this is better than the option of the remaining 10 minutes and pk's (coin toss).

Alberta RFC

Dec 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last year there was 8 minutes of a cup game extra time between nk hrvat and us and then a shootout. is it actually being replayed or are you assuming that.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Replaying the whole game? That seems a little inconsistent considering every other game I know of in this league that has ended early due to light issues has continued from the point it was stopped.

I hope all the reds and yellows from the first game still count. Maybe the game should be re-played 10 vs. 10? :p

On the plus side, it gives us a good opportunity to scout before we play the winner ;)

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
there will be no winners in this game :p so forget scouting... and yes, all yellows and reds count... i'm tired, I think I just wanna play the 10mins plus pk's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0