Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Divison 1 Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish we got change rooms!
Just thinking of whose lips hit that cup makes me cringe. However, the amount of alcohol ingested last night might fight off the herpes. One can hope.
Captain have you cracked that pint yet?

"Herpes, the gift that lasts a lifetime."

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm Regs, thumbs up buddy. I was referring to the Div. 1 teams who so nobly test their mettle against Premier teams and inevitably lose long before a cup is won. They do not drink out of a cup; hence the jock joke jackass. :wa:

And you're an idiot if you think I thought nobody else has drank out of a cup. :rolleyes: I am well aware of Pegasus and their tremendous run a few years back, it was a shame to see the lot fall down to Div. 1. Glad they made it back up this year to add a second Surrey side to the top tier of Lower Mainland soccer. I hope they tear the Premier Div a new one next year and reclaim former glory...Surrey what? :D

That's what happens to teams who rely too much on the SAME games year in year out..........Peg......Westside......Sporting........it says it all really. Might win a Provincial title at one point BUT it is more important to refresh the team EVERY year. That is something our club is hopefully going to learn from........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish we got change rooms!
Just thinking of whose lips hit that cup makes me cringe. However, the amount of alcohol ingested last night might fight off the herpes. One can hope.
Captain have you cracked that pint yet?

"Herpes, the gift that lasts a lifetime."

Oh yah....I'm a lot deep at this point. :lol:

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm Regs, thumbs up buddy. I was referring to the Div. 1 teams who so nobly test their mettle against Premier teams and inevitably lose long before a cup is won. They do not drink out of a cup; hence the jock joke jackass. :wa:

And you're an idiot if you think I thought nobody else has drank out of a cup. :rolleyes: I am well aware of Pegasus and their tremendous run a few years back, it was a shame to see the lot fall down to Div. 1. Glad they made it back up this year to add a second Surrey side to the top tier of Lower Mainland soccer. I hope they tear the Premier Div a new one next year and reclaim former glory...Surrey what? :D
well id be pretty surprised if they didn't get promoted again, i mean 3 teams in one. come on?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was away the last week and missed the final, but I just wanted to say congrats to the RCIU boys. It sounds like they played a great game and deserved the win.

One question though, how are you drinking out of the cup? When we had it last year, it was one solid molded piece... no way to drink out of it...

Hawkvalley

Mar 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza if you drank from that old cup you better go and see your doctor.
Not a good thing. It is nice to win. Was not to be for you and Brenter.
Smart move by you to go on holidays. Dady is trying hard to bring you up.
Do not forget you were alway better then him. He just will not admit it. He and his friend
from sunny Jama always tryed hard to outsmart each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0