Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Divison 1 Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD, if I knew you were in the hood I would have gone over to the game...I was at Richmond High tonight watching Delta get their asses kicked...early night for me too:eek:

the score on the ladies' side should have been a lot higher though ... :mad:

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fun game last night against West Van. Good, young, and fast team but give 'em a nudge and they take forever to get up. "Call the stretcher." They were potent from long range and good up the middle. Granted we were missing a couple of players but we came out flat and had a horrible first half. Nash won a beautiful header off a corner and we walked away at half with a 1-0 lead. They came out flying in the second and on a quick transition they were able to get a 20-25 yard cracker past Cowin. 1-1 after full time.
OT saw RCIU show there fitness and we started working the ball on the ground and playing better soccer. Great run and a great finish by Eric to go up by one in the first OT. Same half saw some nice passing with Eric giving it off to Ruby who slotted it home for the 3 and last. Credit to West Van as they never gave up.
On to next week!
Thanks to everyone from the club for coming out and watching. (Captain, how was the Buck?)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fun game last night against West Van. Good, young, and fast team but give 'em a nudge and they take forever to get up. "Call the stretcher." They were potent from long range and good up the middle. Granted we were missing a couple of players but we came out flat and had a horrible first half. Nash won a beautiful header off a corner and we walked away at half with a 1-0 lead. They came out flying in the second and on a quick transition they were able to get a 20-25 yard cracker past Cowin. 1-1 after full time.
OT saw RCIU show there fitness and we started working the ball on the ground and playing better soccer. Great run and a great finish by Eric to go up by one in the first OT. Same half saw some nice passing with Eric giving it off to Ruby who slotted it home for the 3 and last. Credit to West Van as they never gave up.
On to next week!
Thanks to everyone from the club for coming out and watching. (Captain, how was the Buck?)

Great, Devo.......Gizzy was in fine form. :D

It was funny watching a bunch of guys from the Richmond Soccer League(I think the All-Blacks) acting like they were actually soccer players. Funny stuff.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great, Devo.......Gizzy was in fine form. :D

It was funny watching a bunch of guys from the Richmond Soccer League(I think the All-Blacks) acting like they were actually soccer players. Funny stuff.
Easy now, Cap. If you ever read the Richmond News write ups, you would know that the only difference between the RL and the VMSL is the committment standard. Those pros over there in the RL have families and important jobs. Hence they have no time to train. They are just as good as the committed VMSL players.:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy now, Cap. If you ever read the Richmond News write ups, you would know that the only difference between the RL and the VMSL is the committment standard. Those pros over there in the RL have families and important jobs. Hence they have no time to train. They are just as good as the committed VMSL players.:rolleyes:

Absolutely, WAB. Tough to argue that. :D I was intrigued by their apparent arrogance at the Buck. Everyone had on their track suit tops yet looked remarkably confident. It looked like a 'solid' sausage fest though. :) Well done, lads.

Chazling

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Green Devils 3-1 Polonia. Comfortable win for the Devils. 2-0 up inside 10 minutes and survived a couple jitters to win through with a little bit to spare. Polonia must have been missing some starters because aside from a good centre mid they looked a little weak for a side that finished 5th in 1B. One of our fierce rivals in the next round - Romania or GN.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely, WAB. Tough to argue that. :D I was intrigued by their apparent arrogance at the Buck. Everyone had on their track suit tops yet looked remarkably confident. It looked like a 'solid' sausage fest though. :) Well done, lads.

Captain trust me, we have absolutely nothing to be arrogant about. I thought that you'd appreciate our tracksuits which are a tribute to the Richmond Town dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0