Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Divison 1 Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain trust me, we have absolutely nothing to be arrogant about. I thought that you'd appreciate our tracksuits which are a tribute to the Richmond Town dynasty.

:D

I'm glad you didn't take the 'dig' too seriously. What was up with the lad who still had the game shorts on with the Town dynasty top? :D

It used to be the best league in the province. ;)

:D

Gooch

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia was missing half their roster. I would hardly consider that a comfortable win , the free kick was a crap call, and I recall them being all over you after a horrific start. Meh whatever , GN will lose in the next round , by far the worst team Polonia has played all year and played terrible.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia was missing half their roster. I would hardly consider that a comfortable win , the free kick was a crap call, and I recall them being all over you after a horrific start. Meh whatever , GN will lose in the next round , by far the worst team Polonia has played all year and played terrible.

how will GN lose in the next round? Am i missing something?:confused::confused::confused:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how will GN lose in the next round? Am i missing something?:confused::confused::confused:

He means Green Devils (GD). He also refers to his own team as "them", so he may have some issues with team recognition... or just be really really dense

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy now, Cap. If you ever read the Richmond News write ups, you would know that the only difference between the RL and the VMSL is the committment standard. Those pros over there in the RL have families and important jobs. Hence they have no time to train. They are just as good as the committed VMSL players.:rolleyes:
or just a bunch of lazy twats. everybody knows the caliber of soccer in the vmsl is a step way above the Richmond league. you mean to tell me the dragons arguably the best team in Richmond can take a team like indo/peg or sapperton, that's just in div 1 don't get me started on the vmsl premier teams. have played on both divisions i can honestly say rssl is a bit of a joke.

Gooch

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I did mean GD , Having been watching the game , "them" being the players on the field. Whatever, your just full of the quips there buddy

Good luck to them .

evergreen

Mar 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have taken into account the missing starters that Polonia didn't have and the wind, crappy ref calls, and the bad state the pitch was in (damn turf), plugged everything into the mathematical formula the adjustments and it turns out Polonia actually whipped the green devils 7-1. So i'm not sure what the league will do for the next round , who gets to play Romania?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
or just a bunch of lazy twats. everybody knows the caliber of soccer in the vmsl is a step way above the Richmond league. you mean to tell me the dragons arguably the best team in Richmond can take a team like indo/peg or sapperton, that's just in div 1 don't get me started on the vmsl premier teams. have played on both divisions i can honestly say rssl is a bit of a joke.

From one twat to another, rssl players don't pretend that they're world beaters. We beat you consistently during the summer months and once again against you in the B cup.

In my non mattering opinion, your assessment of calibre seems to be a tad bit skewed.

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
From one twat to another, rssl players don't pretend that they're world beaters. We beat you consistently during the summer months and once again against you in the B cup.

In my non mattering opinion, your assessment of calibre seems to be a tad bit skewed.
LoL. WOW summer league huh, you must really get up for those Tuesday and Thursday nites. not to mention that there were 2 VMSL teams in the final this year. figure it out...

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll bite BFA

Green Devils vs Romania - seen Romania play and I think they have a good squad (3-1)
Weakside Rino vs Bombastic - Weakside's returning champ and have 23 goals against compared to Bomb's 38. Look for them to move on. (2-0)
However, where did Westside Rino A go? Is this the same team?
Weakside FC vs Norvan Saints - Two middle of the pack 1 Cat teams. I'll take Norvan just cause. Big scoring game. (4-3)
RCIU vs Mingers - Two 4th place teams in Div 1. Should be a good game. Maybe MOTW for this cup? Just an idea.

Good luck to all!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
At PG Turf today it was Westside FC 0 - 2 Norvan Saints followed by Westside Rino 1 - 0 Bombastic

Anyone know the GD/Romania result?

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
well dezza let me tell you... first off, whose idea was it to actually schedule a cup game for 4pm ???? with no lights???? anyways, 1:1, 4 minutes into second overtime and we had to call it quits as we couldn't see the ball... as for the game it self I guess I'll let someone else tell it... but very entertaining one

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Petar whats Dezza got to do with it? He just coaches. He has got nothing to do with lights. Ruben does all that part of the game. Parks board turn the light on and of by a computer. Must have somekind of mixup over there.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base, he's not complaining that the lights didn't come on. He's complaining that they got scheduled at a grass field that doesn't have lights for a 4pm kickoff!

That is simply bad scheduling. Was there anyone on the pitch before you guys? Hopefully the remainder can be played midweek or next fri night, so we can get the semi final played next saturday!!

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
there was no game before us, just a baseball team that I'm sure didn't have a permit but took all fields to have a batting practice... kinda funny that they didn't really leave them until about 10 mins before the actual kick off.. meh so it looks like there will be no game report from anyone so I guess I'll just tell it... first 15 pretty even both teams testing each other out, then things started to get chippy, w scored about 20 in after a blunder between their keeps and defender.. romania started putting pressure on us, with about 30 in they had a dissallowed goal after on of their players took our defender out and he missed the ball.. 5 mins after that there were 2 reds and a bunch of yellows, 2nd half ref took better grip on the game, romania had a couple of nice shots (stopped by me) and then a odd penalty call about 10 mins in, 1:1, about 5 mins after they got another odd penalty (which I caused) but a penatly (stopped), after that we pretty much took over the game with much better chances... over time, I don't remember Romania having a shot off, we missed about 3 wide open chances... then it was too dark, overall a great game by both teams even though there were 2 reds and about 7 yellows, both teams had at least 10 shots on net or more, corners and good chances... it will be interesting how it plays out, it was good to see some familiar faces on the romania team

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Dezza for making it more clear. It is not like Petar to bitch that much. Just one beer and he is OK. I heard Romania has a good keeper. Must have been a good game.
Did Peg buy tht East Indian club in div one. They are rocking every one in the group.
Just Like NK this year. I can not balive it. They play every game on sunday after noon.
Watcher must be giviong real good head.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Dezza for making it more clear. It is not like Petar to bitch that much. Just one beer and he is OK. I heard Romania has a good keeper. Must have been a good game.
Did Peg buy tht East Indian club in div one. They are rocking every one in the group.
Just Like NK this year. I can not balive it. They play every game on sunday after noon.
Watcher must be giviong real good head.

GN or Akal?

I know that Pegasus and ICST merged this past summer. Did you hear about it, Mr. Base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0