Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Division 1 CAT 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL Division 1 CAT League this year?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Langley United

• North Delta Lions

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Whalley Storm

• Total voters

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco 5 GEU 0

Originally posted by Yoda
Yours truly had a chance to tie it up but pulled his PK wide of the net. COuld have been all the snot RA put on the ball before the shot. Classless and an idiot as always..

What happened with the snot thing???

Sounds like it worked though.. ;)

Isn't it a yellow card for putting snot on a ball:confused:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli in a bowl

Langley 5 Chilliwack 0.

Chilliwack was in the game for the first 20 minutes then Langley scored 3 quick goals before the half. Chilliwack collapsed completely (Like any more so than usual?). Langley added 2 more in the 2nd half. (4 Goal performance by one of their Strikers). I feel badly for the Chwk Goalkeeper, played allright, 4/5 goals were breakaways, or 2 on 1's. Sideline rumour was that the keeper was one of the Chwk premier keepers, serving his time in Cat because of some attendance issues, not really any lessons learned by that other than how and where to "relocate". I feel badly for that Chilliwack FC team, seem like nice people on the pitch and sidelines, just can't field a greeat cat team.

Is Chilliwack GOING to win a game this season????????

Anyhow, on to play North Delta next weekend, should be a MUCH tougher match.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Poco 5 GEU 0

Originally posted by Sliver

What happened with the snot thing???

Sounds like it worked though.. ;)

Isn't it a yellow card for putting snot on a ball:confused:

RA walked up to the ball while the ref was counting the PK spot and he did a french canadian on the ball.
:rolleyes:
Typical Ron. Thought about wiping it on his face when he was done but couldn't be bothered.

It was a bad call anyways. Don't think it should have been called in the first place.
Oh well.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU shite the sheets

GEU 0 - PoCo 5

The game looked very scrappy with no flow to the game in the first half. PoCo not able to put more than 2 passes together. GEU unable to do anything in the offensive third. Second half PoCo dominated, running circles around GEU. Score could have been alot higher if the keepr did not play as well as he did.

skytrainthoughtTheRobwasagoalscorer:confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard to score when sweeping.

RA is an idiot. That's all I can really say about yesterday.:(

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco 5 GEU 0

Originally posted by Yoda
Could have been all the snot RA put on the ball before the shot. Classless ........

Not classless. Classic. Did not see it happen but just hearing about it makes me laugh.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Poco 5 GEU 0

Originally posted by Skytrain

Not classless. Classic. Did not see it happen but just hearing about it makes me laugh.

RA's so-called "classic" things are getting a little tired. I guess there are only a chosen few (Poco players) that find him amusing still.

anyways........on to next week.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come Back

down 2-0 at half, playing like shite, came back and made it 4-2 with some great work from everyone, particularily kg, lio, and a great hit by ketch

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When do we play chilli?

Geu has little confidence in there game and have not scored a goal in 3 games now. A perfect example is the last game versus poco, 0-0 at half time and then losing 5-0 at end of the game.I've said it all year we need weapons or even one weapon up front. The guys work there asses off in the first half and look pretty good but can not score the first goal of the game, after that the team starts showing emotion but the wrong kind unfortunately, and then the game is over.Not alot of options with numbers but on we go.:confused:

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu

Girth,

I think I know your answer, but why did Nesbitt not play for the cat team on Sunday? After all, he didn't do much or play much for the Premier team.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We have 4 legit forwards between the 2 teams. One has hurt ribs right now, one is playing mid for the premeir team due to an injury, and then theres Nesbitt and another guy. When the CAT games play right before the premier games he has to save some forwards so we don't get any.

We should be getting another one back from injury soon though which will help out.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't hurt RA's feelings

Originally posted by TheRob .

RA is an idiot. That's all I can really say about yesterday.:( [/B]

That is the most kind word { idiot} that anyone has used to describe RA in the last year. Im sure his feelings are hurt.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone confirm?

I heard a rumour that the Chilliwach CAT team had folded and they were not going to be playing the rest of the season games.

Is there any truth to this rumour?
Can anyone confirm or deny this?

:confused:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what?

If thats true , that is crap
a 6 team league. Never heard of it.
Being in 3rd out of 6 does not sound so good anymore.
what shite!
What would the points that every team received from them go.

It wouldn''t be fair for the teams that had got to play them the second time around already. Personally, if I were a Chilli cat player, it would be one hell of a season to get through. I would be dredding every sunday rather then looking forward to it.

i hope the rumour is not true!
7 is way better then 6.
at least it might get rid of the bye weekends!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: what?

Originally posted by LION
If thats true , that is crap

Chilli seems to be able to field a REASONABLE Premier team, you would think they could juggle some rosters to field a better cat one. At least for the sake of embarrasment. If I was managing I would at least call up some U21's or someone from below to help out, get a win!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli

My guess is if this is true it's probably cause players have been quitting for other teams and it got to the point week by week that they had no numbers to be able to field a team, maybe they had no choice.Too bad it's the only team we were looking forward to playing :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts