Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Division 1 CAT 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL Division 1 CAT League this year?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Langley United

• North Delta Lions

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Whalley Storm

• Total voters

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 2 GEU 1

Well another week another loss I guess a very even game with GEU having more shots if you can believe it.Whalley has two skilled quick forwards #3 and #10 I think, they played well. GEU's goal coming later in the game by THE ROB (what).The rob played very good up front today creating some chances and then being rewarded with a goal. Looks like next week I know where the Robs starting, No not in the beer cooler:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cat teams

That's a shame about Chili going out.

Maybe next year the league should simply dispurse whatever teams are left into the other divisions, and just allow the Premier squads to name one of their clubs teams as the cat team? A lot of problems could be avoided this way. Come to think of it, if this were in place last year, the Storm would probably still be under the SFC umbrella.

Just a thought.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack

If yesterday was any indication, I think Chilliwack is sticking around. They showed up ready to play PoCo and in all honesty, were unlucky not to steal a point. I hope they stick it out to the end. This division would become a real joke at 6 teams.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction? GEU 3 - 1 Langley.

Well, after last week I am somewhat inspired to play this weekend. We had a good game vs. Whalley and in my opinion were a little unlucky. Their goalie played very well for them, robbing us of two sure goals.

This weekend we get Langley. The team we got our first win against. With the addition of a certain Mills brother up front, I think we will get our third:rolleyes: from them as well.

The inmates are now running the asylum so to speak. Things are looking up. Too little too late though I think. If we finish near .500 after the start we've had, I'll be happy.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: therobber

Originally posted by TheRob
This weekend we get Langley. The team we got our first win against.

I hope to watch that game since i will be in that neck of the woods, what # are you so I can heckle.....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Number?

I don't know his number but just look for the guy who scores 4 goals and that will be him.

:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of all the guys to piss on TheRob, I never thought it would be you Yoda.

Two maybe. Perhaps four. We'll see.:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 today

Rob you better have a good game today.
i'm sending my best scout out to watch you perform today.
we might need a little help up front for the big cup run.

the rob to score 3 today:rolleyes:
coach

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice TR

I like the hidden message, but it will never happen.

Although TTP is where dreams come true!
So they tell me anyways.
:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 1 - 1 Langley.

How about none with a monster shank that would have won the game.:(

A good even game today. Good chances for both teams, and a fair, but dissapointing, result.

My apologies go out to the Langley TTPers who said "Hello" at the end of the game. I was bitter. I know, I need to represent TTP better.:rolleyes:Next time boys.

Nice to see some of the Tigers out to watch. Go easy on TheRob boys.;)

On to Chilli. Are they still in the league?:confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More details

GEU blew this one big time.

1 nil into the last minute (actually injury time) and they pressed and scored with no time left. Ref thought about blowing the whistle before the corner but decided to let them take it. Had his whistle in his mouth and everything.

After 2 minutes of scrambling after the corner, Langley potted the equalizer.

Both teams had chances but neither could finish for more goals

Cheers to RM for the great goal and Fibuless for playing 90minutes for us.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 1- PoCo 2

PoCo/PAU rivalry is something to watch:mad: Both teams battling hard for the entire 90 minutes. PoCo went down to 10 men early in the game, fcuking bad red given by the ref. PAU player lifted his arm while the PoCo player put the shoulder in and dropped him like a rag doll while still getting the ball. PAU player then got up and head butted the PoCo player but only rec'd a yellow for his efforts. PAU then pulled that player off the pitch so he was able to cry in private:eek:

To be brief, PoCo deserved the win, PAU kick'n'run game failed and the Ref was brutal for both sides.

skytrainthoughtretaliationwasanautomaticred-noexceptions:confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain

Did the new signing to POCO (CL) play this weekend?
Who did he play with? Cat? Premier?

How did he play?

Did he even show up?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even

As you said yoda this one made me lose hair. Very even game from start to finish. It seems like Geu needs a miracle to score some goals,not sure what it's gonna take?Everybody I thought played good just not great,and to win we might need great.On to chilli next and it can only go our way.Atleast I hope.:rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Skytrain

Originally posted by Yoda
Did the new signing to POCO (CL) play this weekend?
Who did he play with? Cat? Premier?

How did he play?

He did play. Played for Cat today. While on the pitch we played solid. Literally. :cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scarey

I am scared for any opposing fowards when they play against POCO now with their bruise brothers lineup on defense.

For those of you who know these guys, Imagine this.

C. Lee,Steve?,R. Amott, And when he's healthy G. Wall sweeping.

Double up your shinguards guys, it's going to be a painful game.

:(

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: More details

Originally posted by Yoda
GEU blew this one big time.

1 nil into the last minute (actually injury time) and they pressed and scored with no time left.

Game was a little slow, I thought both teams were a little sloppy but then again so was the weather and the field. Game was reasonably even though, langley pressed hard for the last 20 mins and the ref's watch actually went off before the corner was taken, the scrum lasted about 10 seconds before one of Langley's Defencemen stepped up and burried it. The guy that has to be most pissed is the GEU guy that blew that breakaway shot WIDE and HIGH from 18 Yards out with about 5 mins left. Actually now that I think about it both teams shanked some shots wide/high from inside the box.... but anyhow ref was ok for a change (a big step up from the horrible I have been seeing).

:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I am.

The guy that has to be most pissed is the GEU guy that blew that breakaway shot WIDE and HIGH from 18 Yards out with about 5 mins left.
You could have put one of these:rolleyes:after that.:(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0