Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Division 1 CAT 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL Division 1 CAT League this year?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Langley United

• North Delta Lions

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Whalley Storm

• Total voters

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cat

Personally I would like to see the cat league dumped as for the most part wasn't being used properly.The execs screwed up by not forcing premier clubs to have affiliated Cat teams(GN).Next year lets just go to An "A" and "B" side of div 1 and the premier teams may borrow from any of your teams as you did this year.:rolleyes:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
" he threw pebbles at me "

Good times yesterday.
Lions came out to the Poco turf pond.
4-2 victory.
Game was alright, with Poco already having clinched the league they didn't seem to need/want the win. End of the game got a bit chippy but all was left on the park. New guy and myself joined the Poco boys for some pints in there dressing room and then found ourselves pissing it up with about 8 of them at there local pub. Also showed them how to play pool. Some talented women working there as well. Didn't get home till 8:30 or so. Game started at noon. Didn't make it out to the Mirage with new guy. Pretty much done by then.

Draven, thanks for the beers. Your teams hospitality was great. See some of you next week at the finals as the brew will be flowing win or lose.

Maybe we'll show you a tour of N.Delta. NOT SURREY NEIL!

P.S. -Cheddar- "fcuk the spell check"

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION

It was good to see you tipping a few back with our lads. Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Good times had by all. Next time, tell Neil to wear a shirt so he can tuck in his Mr. T starter kit. :cool:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0