Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Division 1 CAT 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL Division 1 CAT League this year?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Langley United

• North Delta Lions

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Whalley Storm

• Total voters

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
His steps were clumsy

This guy had the ball several times especially in the second half. He was big round and very strong, hard to knock off ball. He ran like a 1 year old from his father, sort of side to side not caring who's foot he stepped on, a bit of drool. But as you say he ripped a mean shot, and that keeps this fellow in the game day in day out.

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great I started a fat bastard thread.The reason why I was asking the GEU boys about the number this guy was using because I was going to give him stick about not showing up for practice.He does not have a computer and I was winding him up to get to the site.
There is some confusion though??Suburbanator commented on a 300 pounder and Rangerforever jumped on to defend fat bastards and to toot his own horn about what a great player this guy was from whally.Then Yoda comments on the player being on far to many breakaways and offsides so then I narrow the search down to two. Then TheRob comments on this other guy who I know of and it wasnt the same guy that Yoda was refering to. I was never on a breakaway or caught offside the point being that the two guys in question should no longer miss training or we will end up like Rangerforever. Cheers,F*** this keyboard hurts.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

It's OK Potatoheed.
It'll all be OK son.

Um, just to clear the air, RF isn't the 300lber in question here.
A 300lber nonetheless, but not the one in question.
I'm the 300lber in Div. 1. :rolleyes:
Why would I toot my "own" horn to defend "someone else" here?
I wasn't "defending" the lad's weight.
You're all correct, the guy carries a few extra pounds.

I'm sorry your keyboard hurts.
Because after your shitty post about p-taking on fat guys and your confusion thereon, my fcuking head hurts now.

Paddy and Jock go walking by a sheep with his head stuck in the fence.
Jock, with a big grin, says "Watch this Paddy while I do the business".
When done, Jock looks at Paddy and says "OK Paddy, now it's your turn".
So Paddy sticks his head in the fence......

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Belfast
Ranger I know who you are our two teams have had great clashes both in the Valley and in Summer.
One of the truly great TTP mysteries... please fill us all in Belfast, 'cause this self-proclaimed fat fcuk has been causing the TTP team fits for over a year now with his antics :rolleyes:

~Regs.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suburbanator commented on a 300 pounder

The guy I was referring to plays for Whalley, a 2nd half sub in the "striker" position. Hes big, plus it appears he can shoot =)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think he is 300 pounds. Maybe 260 or so.
He is a great player.
Just shows that smarts can out do fitness.
Everytime I play vs. he is in the middle of the park though.
Can hold up the ball all day if he wanted too.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions vs Associates: Part Deux!

LION, Cheddar, et al,

Battle of the two most underachieving teams in the Cat league this weekend. Hopefully you'll get a better game out of us on Sunday. We're pissed at you, and want revenge. All that shite stays on the pitch though.

Beers after. Come by the tent.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger I know who you are our two teams have had great clashes both in the Valley and in Summer.

Are you threatening me? ;)

Clashes in the summer can't be all that great, because we're shite at that time of year. :D

Fatfcukforever

Go Lions :p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you threatening me?

Give your head a shake.
Of all the people.

Lighten up. :rolleyes:
I didn't mean to offend anyone.
OK?
No shite TR.
Sorry, it won't happen again.

:bronco:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very clever Ranger.

Where are all the Lions this week? Oh....I know. They don't want to come on here and run their mouths and give us some incentive for Sunday. Don't worry about that boys. The 5 - 1 thrashing the last time we played is incentive enough.:mad:You'll see a different team on Sunday. It'll be a better game.

Come by after the game for a beer or two. Don't worry, I'll bootleg for you.:p

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Langley vs. Peace Arch

Well, watched the Langley vs. Peace Arch united Game this afternoon. Peace Arch looked flat and uninterested, even after going up 1-0 early in the 1st half. Then the Langley Sweeper stopped a goal with his hand and Peace Arch missed the penalty Shot (WIDE). With 10 Men and down 1-0 Langley battled hard, definately outworked Peace arch and scored 2 goals in the 2nd half, Langley even had a couple 2 on 1's late in the 2nd half. Referee was good though oblivious to how important it is to be in "position" to call offsides. Game was REALLY clean with only 2 or 3 stoppages all game, one when Langleys Left Defender took the ball FULL in the boys. I watched the 1st 15 mins of the Premier game as well and Peace Arch was up 2-0 early on two beautiful goals.

Any other results in yet?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

Where the hell did you guys go after the game?
I didn't even have my boots off and there was no sight of any GEU players.
Great goal keepin'!
you should be the starter!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gone in a flash

Lion,
Normally we hang around for a pint or two but the cooler wasn't there today and nobody was happy with the game.
I think we were better off going our seperate ways after the game as guys were not happy with each other today.

TheRob used to be a starter but do to his old age, I mean back, he chose to not play keeper unless necessary. As seen today.

Our regular keeper (the one that got hurt) is an exceptional keeper as evidenced by the save he made on the shot I put on him that was heading for the top corner. He made a great leaping play to push it over the bar.
:rolleyes:

In fact I think I tried to finish that one for you. It would have been your goal.
From now on just hit the net, I am not going to help you out anymore
:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Lions 3 - 0 GEU Associates

It's official. We are Deltas slump breaking punching bags. I don't know what it is about that team, but we always shite the bed against them. Although yesterday could have been different if we had of finished our chances early on. Joely came up pretty huge in the first fifteen minutes.

Their first goal came off a play where I ran over to take the ball from one of the Lion forwards, when I accidentally took out my left back instead.:( Good finish by the foreard nonetheless.

Their second goal came off a PK that our idiot, got no reason to be playing in this league, left halfback made pretty easy for the ref to call. Then he bitches saying it wasn't a foul. Fcuking plumber.:mad:

After that GEU sort of quit.

Their third goal came off another pretty obvious foul resulting in another PK. The PK was actually stopped, but our boys stood on the 18 and watched as the guy who took the shot, tapped the rebound in. And when I say "tapped" I mean tapped.;)

Changes need to be made to GEU and from what I hear, there could be a new coach around the corner. Let's hope so.

Lion,

I apologize for the hasty departure of my entire team. I was taking my shite off, and when I was done I looked up and everyone was gone. I was going to bring a pint your way, but that's hard to do when there is none there. I did walk by, and was going to come bum one off you guys, but I heard the boys bugging you about the sitter you missed, so I kept walking.:D Good to meet you though. Next time.

Is the bastard who takes your PK's on here? My left arm is fcuking killing me.:(

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trouble in the GEU Camp

Once again a GEU player (TR) breaks team solidarity and publically shites on his coach and a team mate (an unidentified left back). What is it with the boys from the Ridge and solidarity?
Hey, you guys knew BEFORE the season that you have the dumbest coach next to AU Razor, so why are you bitching now? Why play there?

Did the coach suit up? Did he kick a ball? I thought not. You guys on the field should be doing it.

Is this soccer's version of the battered wife syndrome?

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts