Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2, 2002-03 Weekly Predictions & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CA and Primos
Well played and sportsmanlike game. 1-1 at half and after a cracker second goal the Primos had to start pushing and got caught on a few counters. Final was 4-1.
Had a chat with the Primos coach before the game, there seems to be one reaccurring theme this year....that the Blaze are a bunch of cheap ****s. We can't wait to play them again.
Anyone with a scouting report on the CH home field?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain Heights is not too bad a pitch although there is one of those damn baseball diamonds in the one corner and it doesn't drain well. I think it should be o.k. right now with the weather we've had but I was on it a week or two ago a day after it rained and it was slick and heavy (but hey, it's flat at least!). If it stays dry 'til the weekend you should be allright. If it rains it'll probably be a little thickish. So, the blaze are cheap cnuts eh? Great, I might as well just mail in my card now:rolleyes:

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fun, fun, fun

Some of our boys don't wake up until they've received a good hit. Should make for a fun match as we've got one or two guys who like to throw their weight around. And we've got lots of weight....right OneRun, Therapist, etc. Spud we want you to finish the game this week. The league will really throw the book at you for another red. Too bad Junior won't be around to flatten bodies in the mid. Looking forward to the weekend......;)

Maradonna

Sep 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reply to Cliff Hanger CA vs. Primo's

Hello Cliffhanger,

I couldn't agree more - A great playing atmosphere & 2 strong teams going head to head. You are a good bunch of guys and a solid team.
Obviously, we're disappointed in the result, but you deserved it.

Some good chances on both ends, but not good enough on our end as the score dictates. You have a couple of great center mid's - looking forward to our next match.

Well done!

Marrdonna
;)

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It appears that city has some pretty famous people on their team:

First lets start with the Keeper:

Eminem

Cliffhanger

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic stuff....we were taking the piss on Guarini the whole second half when he was on our sideline.
These pukes are like the Backstreet Boys playing soccer, but as much as I hate to say this, they do have some good players.
Actually that pisses me off even more.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
city fc

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one that thinks these kids are a bunch of punks. I'll give them credit, they're a good team, probably not as good as they think they are, or as they're record shows, but a good team nonetheless. Can't wait to play them again, and beat them this time....

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Pt. Grey Strikers “B” 3
West Van Royals 4
These teams are made for each other. West Van redeem them selves after last weeks debacle.

North Shore JB’s 3
City FC Blaze “A” 2
NSU put out the Blaze with a spirited 90 minutes. Zoolander gets punished by the Mickster. Legs skins Justin Guarini and Eminem gets leveled by Bonefish....

North Shore Primos 4
Richmond Cougars 2
Primos get back on track with a win at home.

Westside C-Men 2
Elephant Walk “A” 5
C-Men do not have the organization to deal with the EW offense.

Champlain Heights 1
Cliff Ave. United 4
Can they be denied??....not... CA keeps rolling rolling rolling....

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bonefish, glad to see you have your predictions right this week....no more freudian slips. And they all seem pretty accurate although CH will have a tough time holding CA to only 4 goals. Sorry Biteme!

Will the NK Train get back on track??

Beam seems to be rolling now, if we keep getting bodies out we should win a few games. Time to smoke the Blaze!!

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mickster,

I don't think it will be that hard to keep CA from scoing 4.
It is our home field and we seem to play better on the larger surfaces. Unlike that hole you guys called a field - Loutet.
And if the CA are not pricks like the Blaze then we will play them hard.

As for Zoolander, please leave alittle of him for us because when we meet again, we have a surprise for him. But seriously, close up the center of the field and you guys will do well. As much as it would hurt us in the standings, I hope you guy beat the crap out of City (aka cnuts FC).

BTW: One of the guys on the team was wondering if there was any inbreading going on the City team. 'Cause alot of them look the same.

The only game that might be of interest on the C group is the Primos vs Cougars game, if the cougars can get their scroing going then there could be an upset.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
a brief appearance for the manager today....he's been busy putting out postmodern fires in the "what is sorely lacking" thread.

Looking ahead to this weekend, I see Polska continuing to dominate and beating B United.

Maplewood will defeat UN

Westside and PGS 'A' will battle and WS will win.

Bombastic will suffer a heart breaker to Bosna

And the train will, to answer the mickster, get back on track with a win over whoever we're playing. Tough loss last week has kept the manager sidelinded and discouraged with the game of soccer. I still contend that we wuz robbed and the other team PGS 'A' are a bunch of cheapo's.

Off to post some banter to rile my competition.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Richmond can get their scoring together.

There WILL BE NO UPSET.

I am calling my shot.

Richmond is coming away with a 0 in the GF column.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside on top again

Rangers 4 - 3 I'ties

Didn't see enough to comment.

Sikh Temple 1 - 0 default Meralomas

Default?! What happened Daz? Do you have any info? Chris, if you're lurking -- I know you are -- register and and fill us in!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 3 JB's 1

Some week goals by the Blaze. Still not having our regular keeper hurts bad. They are a bunch of punks. All their tackles were from behind. I had one guy try to punch me 20 seconds into the match...................."nice to meet ya!"
The two centre backs were good. One was I swear that Justin guy from "American Idol".....................fag.

I'm bitter.

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze

And Zoolander only made a freak appearance .... must've got the 'black lung'. Cough. Cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0