Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A win is win!! we really didn't play all that well but created the better chances. Bimini's really didn't create anything. On the day anyone could have won this game but we finished a couple of our many chances to take the three points.

BTW I did buy all the ttpers that came to claim there free beer from me for not producing on my guareentee of a goal today!!:mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drunk, most likely.

BTW I did buy all the ttpers that came to claim there free beer from me for not producing on my guareentee of a goal today!!
My God, man! Are you drunk? Or do you just not know what you teach? :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think there's any question the Captain doesn't know what he teaches but give him a break, I know he doesn't teach English so his misspelling can be forgiven. Especially if he is drunk.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can our student teachers be so.......?

Surely you're joking. Now I have lost ALL faith in our student teachers coming through the system. OBVIOUSLY, I didn't fcuking post that. My good friend, Parkputz(he's from North Delta you know) posted that. Keeper, you're shocking. How could you think that I would spell guarantee like that? BTW, where were you today? Don't blame Parkputz. He only went to North Delta.

One Dart, I appreciate your post but you have to be joking. I wouldn't made weak mistakes like that, without at least attempting to edit them. ANYWAY, I have fixed this alleged problem and I Love Sheep is a cnut. Simple, really......

Captain

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbs. vs Temple....

Temple defeated the Serbs 4-0 and it could easily been 7 or 8. Pretty boring match to be honest with alot of yapping by the Serbs and their fans at the ref......at one point they were ready to walk off the field with 15 to go. We just need some help from other teams against clan and keep winning our games. On to Club I. next week.

p.s.....Any details on the clan game?.....well done to Norvan ;)

Hard Ballz

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guffaw.........

I Love Sheep walks into a Lonsdale pub with his dachshund under his arm. The dog is wearing Fastshow's old Peg/Olys jersey and cap and is festooned with little Peg/Olys flags and a 'I love Ginger' badge.
The bartender says, "Hey! No pets are allowed in here you stupid Div.2 ballwash, you'll have to leave!" I Love Sheep begs him, "Look, I'm desperate. We're both big fans, the TV at
home doesn't get channel 4, and this is the only place around here where we can watch the big game!"
After securing a promise that the dog will behave, and warning him that he and the dog will be thrown out if there's any trouble, the bartender relents and allows them to stay in the bar and watch the game.
The big game begins with the Peg/Olys kicking off. They speed
off down field and immediately force a corner. With that the dog jumps up on the bar, gets onto his hind legs and begins walking up and down giving high-fives to everyone.
The bartender says, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! What does the dog do if they score a goal?"
I Love Sheep replies, "I don't know, I've only had him a year."

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
correction

Obviously the dog hasn't seen our leading goal scorer - O.G.

Look at it this way - if it were golf, we would kick ass:cool:

pipkesm

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
spectator

1st time using this forum. Hi all.Just to add few words regarding WhiteEagles-SikhTemple game....the score is deceiving....and that, the ref. from that game shouldn't be allowed to ref. anymore of SikhTeple games. THAT was a disgrace for the SPORT as a whole!!!! 8 yellow cards... 1 red. That kid on White Eagles Team that got 2 yellows is a son of a friend of mine. doesnt weight 150 llbs. all together, never got a yellow card in his life. 2 border-line calls for faul, no warnings. It was a good game untill then. but what the hell. thats life. unjust at times...but it seams ujust more than fair for this bunch of good lads that people give less credit than should. For instance. First win VERSUS HAGAR's....hagar's fann phonned league an complained about Eagles' coaches' style of talk...verbal articulation w/his guys. LEAGUE fined team $200...eventhough TAPE was shown as an contradictary evidence. THE LEAGUE's rep. statement to coach: "...well, that's life...they might not like you because of your name...!" THE HELL U GONNA do about that shite in a LEAGUE...!??

not to take a win away from the Sikhs...well played. one of the CLEANEST teams in the LEAGUE. good job.

Was the ref East indian?

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fast"n"slow

Have you traded in your your colors and gone back to the lomas??? Luch was just about to mail you that hat..... The real question is Can the dog play Footy?????? If we only had Tim back, from his board game tourny.

gingerisnotenjoyingfootballrightnowand purpleisnothisfavoritecolor.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pipkesm.......

Goes around comes around. We played Serbia at Riverway, a few weeks back. We had a ref speaking Serbian to their team and fans all game long. It was a friggen joke, he was either on the payroll or someone on Serbia was humping him. One of the Serbian fans walked 15feet on to the field to spit on one of our players. The ref decided to look the other way on that. The reffing job he did was a disgrace. Your $200 dollar fine is unfortunate, from hagars/wet spot. That's unlike them to wine and complain....

Pipkesm
That kid on White Eagles Team that got 2 yellows is a son of a friend of mine. doesnt weight 150 llbs. all together, never got a yellow card in his life.
How much does he weigh then? No yellow cards, must try harder or stop using homer ref's. Is he related to Roger Kenyan, I don't think he had any Yellow's either.

Teacher/Captain, please proof read for grammar or spelling mistakes.

I still hate purple:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :wa: :kn

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens..
Spelling and grammar look decent, though you need to make 2 corrections:
1) 'hagars' needs to have a capital 'S' at the beginning
2) 'purple' is to be preceded by 'fcuking'

noworkallplayistheteachersdaytoday

:wa: :bronco:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pipkesm.......
Goes around comes around. We played Serbia at Riverway, a few weeks back. We had a ref speaking Serbian to their team and fans all game long. It was a friggen joke, he was either on the payroll or someone on Serbia was humping him. One of the Serbian fans walked 15feet on to the field to spit on one of our players. The ref decided to look the other way on that. The reffing job he did was a disgrace. Your $200 dollar fine is unfortunate, from Shagars/wet spot. That's unlike them to wine and complain....

Pipkesm quote:
That kid on White Eagles Team that got 2 yellows is a son of a friend of mine. doesnt weight 150 llbs. all together, never got a yellow card in his life.

How much does he weigh then? No yellow cards, must try harder or stop using homer ref's. Is he related to Roger Kenyan, I don't think he had any Yellow's either.

Teacher/Captain, please proof read for grammar or spelling mistakes.

I still hate Fcuking purple
:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :knvb: Now do I pass?

Madman

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider

Hey Bud, how but some respect as we have scored two of your goals for "you" this year!!!!

Serbs
Just a $200 fine....Should not have been allowed back on the "fields" for a couple of years! Discrace even in my eyes. Must have had only sixty minutes of "film", Games are Ninety!!

Lomas 1-1 Hagars

Dazza has kept very quiet as they stole a point on Saturday. Lomas really did have 25% of the play in the first half as our Team pinned Lomas in the offensive end for fifteen minutes at one point before Lomas could get it out. Lots of missed opportunities to go up by a couple but could not finish. Second half much more even as lomas came on in the latter half and tying it in the late stages on a corner. Nice header right into the top shelf where JR keeps his cookies!

Madman

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pip:

Having watched the whole game on the weekend let me refresh your short term memory:

a) the score was 4 - bagle which means it was a one way street...ie. should have been 8 which would of made it the frickin' interstate... you didn't get a sniff.

b) the serbian coach's style of "talk" was concise...as he was heard wishing the ref seasons greetings on more than one occasion.... I heard holiday salutations are a great way to get the man in black on your side.

c) no the ref was not East Indian...Serbian possibly...Chinese probably not....my point: you spent enough time in his face why the hell are you asking us?

d) quit your sob story and get on with playing the game....or when all else fails blame it on the ref...and seeing as this has never worked ...blame it on the league.

;)

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pipkesm,

Welcome to TTP.

No, the ref wasn't East Indian. I always thought he was Serbian:confused:

Anyways, he might have been quick with a couple of yellows, but overall I thought he did a fairly decent job. You must admit that a couple of your guys were consistently going into some very dirty (read studs up) tackles.

Good luck the rest of the way.

On a lighter note, Breez Nutz shocked the soccer world with 2 stunning goals in his 90 minute 1st team debut.
Breez Nuuuuuutzzzzz

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once a 'loma........

Have you traded in your your colors and gone back to the lomas??? Luch was just about to mail you that hat..... The real question is Can the dog play Footy?????? If we only had Tim back, from his board game tourny.

Conway's helping you post again, isn't he? Cute.

I haven't traded in anything. As you know, I kept my Peg/Olys kit out of the tupperware container one day as a last act of defiance against the tyrranical dictatorship we suffered during Luch's reign. Who is #16 these days anyway? I'd check the website but Luch took that with him along with his ball and toys when he left the sandbox and went home.

Unfortunately, as the proud banner reads when entering the majestic Meraloma HQ down Connaught, 'Once a 'Loma Always a 'Loma'. I've tried to have that revoked but my letters keep being returned unopened. I feel like a leper. Most days.

Needless to say, the e-mail from Luch with the hat attachment has yet to arrive though I diligently check my letterbox every morning like a child (or JR) on Christmas Day. Still, I've no use for it now as if I were to wear it to my current club I'd only stick out like a pork pie at a vegetarian picnic. We have to wear suits on match day, you see. Traditional.

If the dog could play football he wouldn't run out for your mob. He'd play for Richmond Utd. Obviously. Dogs being idiots, as it were.

I hope Tim had a successful Connect 4 tourney. Priorities.

GingeonlydislikespurplebecauseitclasheswithhisgreenTracker.

Referee

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
S.W.E. vs. Sikh Temple

What does the ethnic background/race of a referee have to do with the outcome of a soccer match??? Especially when the ref is neither Serbian nor East Indian. The referee was more of a visible minority than any player on that field. By the way, the referee was Portugese.

Being a referee and having watched the match, the behaviour of S.W.E. were by no way playing like little angels. I was cringing at some of the tackles Serbia was delivering to their opponents.

One thing is consistent though, the constant "whining and complaining" was non stopped. But that's become associated with the team.

As to warning the players, if a player commits a foul worthy of a caution on an opponent, would it be fair for the referee to just "verbally warn" the guilty player??? That would be really fair to the poor soul on the receiving end of the tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0