Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipkesm

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
serbia

iGNORANCE is a blessing...
writting is least of my concerns.../thanx 4 caring....u ignorent monkey ****er.
fans r fans...live,love,breath the game...to bad u here in canada haven't seen the real deal, whole 9 yrds.

Oh by the way
r u the guy that got a red card for chopping some1;s leg there..outta play?...anyways i've played all over here in canada.
n i'm not sayin that my lads r angels but that guy n 1 guy from merallomas i've noticed n will remember n is the reason y i disslike canada as a sport society as a whole...off topic a little bit.
but that guy is typical....trash shiter....no sportman.

let me ask u again.

what is less of a class
to non-stop trash talk with no sportman respect during game....to knock guys off the balll...or some kid to trow a spit a mile away from u!?

u're a dog-shite!

'91 wORLD club CAMpion....n where were ,u then!?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pipkesm,

Have someone even attempt to spit at me this weekend and I'll show you personally how a Canadian interprets no class.

Knock the teen-line chatroom abbreviation crap off and learn to post something a little more comprehensible.

~Regs.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
u're a dog-shite!

Quality post.
Maybe in '91 you should have still been in school Idiot... In 1991 I was either sitting around celebrating a win I had 11 years earlier, because nothing else has happened in my life, or I was at the dog park.

This monkey likes :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
pipkesm,

Have someone even attempt to spit at me this weekend and I'll show you personally how a Canadian interprets no class.

~Regs.

Easy there tough guy. And you said I was an easy wind up.

thanksforthelaugh

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are an easy wind-up. What's your point?

I'll wait for your response after you've lit up your 6th one for the day :rolleyes:

The Apprentice - The Itie Neverwasbeen.

~Regs.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me an easy Wind-Up? I'm so mellowed out after my Junta's I wouldn't bother to get into a pissing match with anybody.:rolleyes:

The Apprentice...who still has twenty years to try to equal Regs Accomplishments:rolleyes:

pipkesm

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
serbia

reg.
ok i give u a credit for making a point nonetheless...that's not relating to my writing. (that -class part)
i'll said it before n i'll say it again....
IGNORENCE is a blessin....u try writing, well-- try portuguess. point made. i'm glad u can understand me. at least. u dont need to horse around like that monkey below you with gramma' n teen association...thats crap. he's a dog shite. to me now...keep it on the feild.

yeah. i'd show some regorous class also to some1 too if they spit me...but not 5'5 130 lbs 16yr kid. that speat 10 yrds. away from u/ literarlly!!!!!!! ALOHA!?
but than again i'd smash some 25+ ....trasher. SKULL for knockin me with cleats outta play...n i'm sure our funs would jump in. as any loya fans:) cuz thats dirty. thats beyond prematurity n aldolecancy...

lookin' forward 2 playin' u...to show u w. eagle's true sportsmanship.
i think there's big missconception...because of different language. there was few instinces when during games other team lads on the field reacted verbally n physically confronting//legally but- crap/on the field.......of yellin n expresions of serbs..while it was ONLY interteamates communication(of all kind....offcource)

anywayz whatever,,,
c u
good look.

PS

'91 WORLD CLUB CHAMPION.!!!! u MONKEY SHITTER....WHO mantioned anything local!!??????

PSS

IGNORANCE IS BLESSING.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pipsqueak

Pipsqueak,

Your analysis of the game is level with your English Comprehension. However, I will leave further comments to The Teacher and Captain Shamrock if they so choose to help. They both teach Elementary School, so this could be your chance for some help.

Average age of 22? How is this possible with Steamo Nesin on the field? It is not mathamatically possible to have Steamo on the field and have an average age under 25. Did you use the mean, the median or the mode when you pulled out the number 22?

You might want to preview your posts before you post them because you are all over the shop.
the kid that trow a spit. deserved red. but it's a kid nevertheless...
and spitted at you from 10 yrds out. got it only because Ren. REf was beside him talking to him/knowing him from yough league/ at the same time. hes' 16. i dont blame him for being passinate to hate a plammer on the field that knocked 'em n steped on ;em after the whissle...(u should be bammed for a yr. for pullin that shite). i blame a kid for being stupid like any other kid.

In one breath you are saying the kid deserved a Red and the next you are blaming it on Rene because he was 10 yards from me. Is there a distance requirement for Red and Yellow cards when it comes to spitting? Over 10 yards = yellow. Under 10 yards = red. Do Serbia have spitting practice at their training session midweek? I can just hear the coach .... "alright, everyone pair up...... first off we will start with your partner spitting at you from 12 yards and then we will tighten it up to 5 yard rapid spitting. Remeber, consistency and direction are key - aim for just about the head so you either get him in the hair or in the eyes".

I feel shame that I stomped that little shiite. I am always a fan of being studded from behind. I just wanted to send him a little message and gave him the courtesy of some studs in return. He then decides that spitting is the Serbian answer to all the worlds problems. Rene was right to give him the straight red. I cannot say if I was deserving of a red ..... probably not, but a yellow - maybe. If my actions were so objectionable to deserve a year suspension, why did none of the Seribian players (or even fans) not react to this? Maybe Rene felt this was justice served and dealt with it how he saw it. If Serbia keeps up with classy things like this, they will be grouped with teams like Shaheen that are the black eye of the league. Steamo is a classy player and probably cringes at things like this. I feel sorry for him and his large bag of community spits. Maybe it is Steamo's spits that are the root of this problem:confused: :confused:

Pipsqueak - time to pull your head from your bum on the rest of the analysis of the game. Your goalie played well and saved some nice chances.
even with a guy less. scored n created more chances w/ less guys than u did the whole game.
The score was 0 - 0 with 20 minutes left when we received our deserved red card. You were not down a man when you scored. You had a couple chances that were a direct result of us pushing forward for the win. We now know after 12 games that tying is doing us no good, so we pushed for the win and it cost us.

Time to take off those Serbian Rose colored glasses and provide an accurate report of games. All your posts are as accurate as your spelling and grammar.

JRwhoisstilltryingtogetthespitoutofhishair

:wa: :wa:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monkey shite vs Dog shite

. i'd show some regorous class also to some1 too if they spit me...but not 5'5 130 lbs 16yr kid. that speat 10 yrds.

Let me guess, this is the same Kid who is N son of your friend who got his first card last week, but shouldn't have because he is 5 foot 5 bla bla bla.... When you get a chance shut that face whole of yours that ressembles a Kock holster.

Besides Dazza, nobody keeps stats from 1991, so I don't give a shite what Slurpee won a century N ago.

Touch the monkey before he Pisses on you again.

Idiot........

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
??????

Ignorance is a blessing ?? :eek:

I guess in this case it probably is because I cannot understand a fcukin' word ........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickens, to start a quote type-----> [quote ] Fill in the middle blah, blah, blah, blah. [/quote ] <-----to end a quote type. Just don't leave a space like I have. ;)

Today's lesson has been brought to you by the letter K. N. V and B and by the colour Orange.

pipkesm

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cccc

dont know how to pul those quotes...how to paste.

quick reply. gotta run to work.

stevo...ok. ok. forgot he ACTUALLY, finally got in after "X'...games. last how many min. med. av. mean. not important. if u weren't so shallow u'd understand the point of the whole post.
use of exacutory examples is a key....learned from ur lad. or u. who was it...that compared kid's reaction to THAT FLICK MARRY...whateva. most get my points unless u're so arrogantly faken stupid. or just plain naive.

yeah. STEVO is a class guy.

n no i'didnt blame ref. for a card. just used it to compare "KID"S MISSCONDUCT to YOUR guys' whole GAME" to portay clASS acts.

anyways...i take ur points. n seing how u're so close minded no reason to continue this classless diss. on class.

ciao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'91 w.c.chmps.
u broke us appart, u made us stronger, but we still hate u....!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off to Hawaii

Is Pipsqueak Serbian or Hawaiian????

Maybe he will insult me with some comment about macadamian nuts or a tikki torch? Is Serbia anywhere near Ka'anapali?

JR

pipkesm

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cccc

yo monkey
no wonder u lost in my topic.
IF the guy got 2 yellows...YES THAT means HE PLAYS!??????
u faken idiot!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB...

Thank you. I must improve my pissing.

PIPPY, run along to work. How many houses are on your paper route? In a few months, maybe you can afford a speak and spell. Idiot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0