Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan Alumni / Norvan

A really good game on the Turf Saturday as both teams really went for a result. I would say that Clan had more possession (maybe 65%) and created more chances but I think a draw was a fair result. 0-0 at half. Awarded Clan a PK mid-way in the 2nd half as Tony Sun was fetched down in the box. Only problem was that he threw his arms out to embelish the tackle but it was still a PK. Felt for the Norvan lads as everybody hates to see that shite but the keeper came up with a big save and stoned Clan.

5 minutes later, Clan went ahead with a shot that went in from about 12 yards out into the corner. 13 minutes left and Norvan pushed hard for a goal ..... their centre back got deep into the corner, beat the Clan defender and laid a nice ball back to an oncoming midfielder who slotted it. 1-1 with both teams pressing for a goal. I would say Norvan had the best chance in the remaining time with their centre midfielder skying over a beautiful chance 12 yards out.

Don't know if playing on the turf was ideal for both teams as obviously the ball runs a lot faster and incurs loss of possession more often than usual. But, a good, fast paced game and with a draw makes things very interesting .......

Cheers .....

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Just In...

Temple 5-4 over Club I,

Temlpe scored the tying goal and game winner with under 5 minutes left.

I'll let Hardballz and Yowen give the game report.

:wa: kid#11

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look What Happens when Reggy Sits Out, D-Fence Goes out the Window

Originally posted by KID #11
Temple 5-4 over Club I,

Temlpe scored the tying goal and game winner with under 5 minutes left.

I guess Capt. must have moved into Reggy's spot in the Back:eek:

HOS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk off, HOS. That's about it for now.

How many games have you cost your team this year? :eek:

Sikh were full value for the win BUT we gave up some soft goals. It was certainly an entertaining game for the spectators. There were some excellent goals. Congrats to Sikh on a hard earned victory.

Captain

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers 3 Lamas 0

Bingers dodged a bullet today. A non-call by league office on the field change as well as a very late change on the VMSL web site almost cost us the game. 75% of our team was at Monty up until 1:50pm. Traffic violations, a mad scaramble and disarray ensued with the game kicking off at 2:15pm. No warmup and a patchwork lineup to start. Lamas pressed hard with much grunting and groaning on missed passes, throw ins and tight underwear (possible steroid or constipation issues). Bingers settled down and took a 1 nil lead into halftime. In the second half, Lamas ran hard but didn't produce much of any chances. Their back line was very suspect on the counter, with numerous chances given up.

Nice to see the irksome ires lose. The Army now in 4th place with a game in hand. Shocking. I will enjoy looking down the standings at Regs and his squad this week. Not bad for a bunch of plumbers from Div. 2. :p :p :p :p :p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
How many games have you cost your team this year? :eek:

Well I am Full Value for Khalsa this year.
5 Shut Outs so far, what does that Cost a Team.

Sorry, If I said something wrong, I did'nt know that you had a bad game.

HOS

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what Parkhead said, it doesn't sound like it was Captain who had a bad game. What was the quote?

At least if you throw the ball to me I will catch it

Parkhead and the Captain wouldn't even comment on the game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boogernights,

You are a cnut. Thanks.

HOS,

You may have a few shutouts this year BUT you have cost your team 3 losses. Thanks for coming out.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I am Full Value for Khalsa this year.

Is Full Value a player on your team? Who would name their kid Full Value? Please tell me, SFU grad? The only thing worse than your hands is your grammar. Thank God for SFU. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zing.

For those of you keeping score at home.. that's Captain Shamrock 14 Hos 0. :D

There you go HOS, another 0 for your score sheet.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
79% of the play

Serbs 2 v. Peg/Olys 1

We had 79% of the play and did not pull out our usual tie. A terrible result for us considering the amount of play we had and the chances. Solid effort by Pegs, but no finish. Serb goalie made a couple nice saves in the 1st half to keep it 0 - 0 at the half, but we were unfortunate not to be up by one or two. Second half we took it to the Serbs, but could not do anything in the final 1/3 of the field. With about 25 minutes left, I get studded from behind, so I gave him a shot back with the studs. The little twerp from Serbia steps back and fires a loogie (sp?) at me. I see it flying through the air and was able to dodge it before I looked like I was stunt doubling in "Something About Mary". Rene pulls out the straight red. So there we are, up a man with 25 minutes left and pushing for the goal. 10 minutes later one of our guys takes a stupid red and Rene justifiably evens it up. Serbs then score against the run of play when our best "kick high and kick long" player had the ball intercepted, ball was crossed and 1-0 Serbs. We keep pushing for our favorite tying goal, but OG was not at the top of his game. With us pushing all forward, we exposed Mario to a breakaway from center. Serb player pushed the ball by Mario, but Mario's momentum caused him to pull him down. Could have been a Red, could have been a yellow, but Rene just gave the PK. 2-0 Serbs. We pushed further ahead and had all 9 guys in their 18 for the last 10 minutes. We got a late goal to make the scoreline better, but the scoreline was not the correct one on the day. We deserved the 3 points and felt we were robbed. No killer instinct on the day. Rene had a good game in the center of the pitch. He was fair both ways and pulled the cards out when deserved. I would like to thank him for the chat we had in the referee's room at Kinsmen after the game. Rene, remember it is "Take The Piss". I felt a little strange having a heart to heart with Rene in this small room. All that was missing was him giving me the common courtesy of a reach around.

Next week on to the Lamas ...... huge game for both teams. Hopefully the match will be on, but who knows with all the rain we are to expect this week.

I am wondering why Dazza has been so silent on TTP. Maybe he will turn it up a notch this week and tell me about the teams record when he is the lineup or how many injuries he will have this week when he steps on the pitch:p :p :p

JR

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Zing Zing, Two SO's vs that cnut KNVB

Originally posted by knvb
For those of you keeping score at home.. that's Captain Shamrock 14 Hos 0. :D

There you go HOS, another 0 for your score sheet.

You can go fukc yourself too.:mad:

HOS

pipkesm

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
serbia

for the scotish peg. guy up there. u were out played. out ran and out hustled by a squard whose avr. age was 22 that game.
what game were u watching...maybe thats the reason u got spanked. cuz u weren't present mentally. joggin in illusion with your kick and run plays. poss. of 75%!!!?....are u imbicil?
the kid that trow a spit. deserved red. but it's a kid nevertheless...
and spitted at you from 10 yrds out. got it only because Ren. REf was beside him talking to him/knowing him from yough league/ at the same time. hes' 16. i dont blame him for being passinate to hate a plammer on the field that knocked 'em n steped on ;em after the whissle...(u should be bammed for a yr. for pullin that shite). i blame a kid for being stupid like any other kid.
n those shoots that serb golie saved were out of 16 yrd. box. hence....early on.
dominated!!!
even with a guy less. scored n created more chances w/ less guys than u did the whole game.
overall....not attractive game...slow tempo. but u were way way slower....bottom LINE!!!!!
NORVAN guys....chip in your comments.....write here what u told us. enough said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'91 world club champions

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the Serbian Serb guy...

Your team and your fans have no Fcuking class, you are a bunch of dirty _ _ n _ s (would you like to buy a vowel or spin again). Your keeper played well, and your typing is atrocious. I heard sombody say something about your team as well, maybe he will write it........hahahahaha idiot. Good luck the rest of the way, and try and keep the saliva in your mouth.

'91 Subuteo Champion. ( beat Serbia in PK's)
:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0