Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Chance

Parkhead

But the sad thing is that lot even make the Richmond Idiots look good, well maybe not good but alright.

Me thinks we'd take you guys to the cleaners, too bad we will miss each other when we swap sides!

Ginger "already missing it" Tours

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me thinks we'd take you guys to the cleaners, too bad we will miss each other when we swap sides!

Ginger,

You're a fcuking dreamer. I guess you'll be getting promoted next year............:rolleyes: Let's set up an exhibition for next week so we can stuff you and call it a year. :)

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, now....

Captain,

You know RUFC are always in the promotion hunt....... right up to the point we draw/lose to everybody elses whipping boys who will only get 9 points on the year, 4 of them from the Idiots. This generally happens about week 3 ;)

As for the freindly, lets save the sh#tkicking til pre-season no point fcuking up everybody's plans for summer :)

See you at Kinsmen

Ginger

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What game is that?

So Yowen my friend. What team is that against? Maybe Van United.

So how are all the young U21's doing? Rumor has it that some of the players aren't very happy. Some of them aren't getting much time.

And some of them plan to show their case by leaving this summer and playing with other teams. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sounds scary to me. Maybe you could find out and get back to me.

THANX BYE.:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 Peg, 2-1 Bimini's

So both Peg/Olys and Bimini's won their final games today... tied for last on side A to finish the season.

What's the tie-breaker, ie, who is automatically going down and who gets "a second chance" playoff game?

Note that in head-to-head match-ups, both games ended up, erm, nil-nil :rolleyes:

Looking at the other side, the current last place team has 2 games left... hopefully the VMSL season will finish before the Stanley Cup Finals :eek:

~Regs.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking to a VMSL board member, I'm told there's a playoff to decide who goes to the playoff. :rolleyes:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs/keeper

Keeper you are correct. Peg/oly and West Side will have to have a play-off to see who goes down and who gets another playoff with the team from the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0