Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Throw in a gimpy back and you are the Captain

You try playing with a hip and knee injury on the same side of your body. It tends to limit your mobility a tad...and I'll be the first to admit I'm not the fastest bloke around

I hear you, Dazza. I attempt to do it every week and for good measure throw in a few lower back problems. The fact the field was soft was actually good for me. :)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb,

Why would I remember your # when the Captain and I see you at the hockey game and you can't take a break from signing autographs to say hi to a couple fellow ttpers!! Instead we visited with Besty and Notty. We even got to watch Besty make a mess of GM Place with his peanuts!!

maybethisweekendwewillincludeknvb!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You try playing with a hip and knee injury on the same side of your body.
As Captain has said, OK now what? Give me a good excuse Dazza. If I wanted soft banter I would pick on HOS. I'm actually awaiting a solid Dazzaism. "well, 80% of my body is cnuted, but 20 or so was average, but really it was all the Refs fault"... :rolleyes: Slappy schooled you, admit it.

Parkputz, I won't hold my breath.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I guess I'm just not used to it. This is my first run of injuries in about three years. It looks like we will be having a break though, at least for this weekend.

By the way, I didn't mean to drop you in it on here with Club I Champ. Seems like he has a good attitude, and I'm glad he has sorted his hair out...that will definitely help him dive a bit better.

KNVB,

Slappy schooled you, admit it

Er..again...no...actually no offence to the big man, but I thought he was a little subdued on Saturday...I actually was wondering at one stage whether he was carrying a knock. He seemed much more livelier in the first game. Maybe it was the pitch being heavy or something.

dazwhoacknowledgesthatcaptainandslappyarequality;)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beer anybody?????

Regs...Captain.....I sure hope you guys pull an upset...(most people would call it) off this weekend. I personally will buy a couple of flats of beer (my choice:p ) if you guys defeat Clan this weekend....I'll also help you guys drink it:D . Good Luck to all if the games are played this weekend.

p.s....Our games are at the same time but I'll PM you guys.

Hard Ballz:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the game is a go, it'll be tough considering our one and only training session was cancelled tonight (minoru close) :rolleyes:

It's doable though and I like the added incentive...

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, It's tough to phone all the guys to come out for a training session on Thursday

Originally posted by Regs
If the game is a go, it'll be tough considering our one and only training session was cancelled tonight

Especially before a big match, you don't want to try and get guys out for a session 2 days before, the lads are used to having 3 full days off before games. Even big ones vs. Clan.
Can someone put the standings up agian?

HOS

P.S. HardBallz, bring the team the flats of pints on Thursday, but only if they train, they must need incentive for the second training session.

P.P.S - Oh ya, HardBallz, do you mind phoning all the guys, and could you try to find us a field, thanks. We will do our best on the weekend, just bring the pints.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty Mouth....

Especially before a big match, you don't want to try and get guys out for a session 2 days before, the lads are used to having 3 full days off before games. Even big ones vs. Clan.

We will leave it up to you phone the Richmond Parks board to get a field for us. We have never tried to get two sessions a week :rolleyes: , especially when one of the sessions is postponed. Thanks for your encouragement though. It is good that the site has great people like you around, especially when your team is tearing up the your league this year. :rolleyes:

Besides, that means I would have to miss two practices per week, instead of the token one.

HardBallz,

If we manage a tie, does that mean we get ONE flat of beer? You do need them to drop FIVE points after all.....:) Our game will probably go because it is supposed to be sunny on Thursday and Friday. Richmond is pretty good about keeping the parks open for games.

Captain

:rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not like we even need more incentive to beat Clan. The three points would suit me fine. But Hard Ballz how can we refuse that offer!!

Parkhead

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irish Beer??

Hardballz tells me that you are looking at 2 flats of Kilkenny, if you guys beat Clan.. I will be there......................

to drink the beer of course..........

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Hard Balls, I'm not trying to hate on Temple but you gotta face reality, you arent going up to Premiere. You guys would have if u didnt **** up againt Club I earlier in the season

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Mighty Mouth....

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Thanks for your encouragement though. It is good that the site has great people like you around

Captain, I am just making that statement after Mr. Regs had stated the importance in the training season before this big game. So when your one training session was cancelled, the team then had an excuse for a lose or lack of performance on the weekend.

I know how Club I feels, all of the teams in the SPL go into games vs. Rangers just hoping to get a tie, as it is very very tough to beat the Mighty Rangers.

HOS,DidsomeonesayKillkenny?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as it is very very tough to beat the Mighty Rangers.

Indeed. Unless of course you're some no-name team from some no-name league in eastern Europe. Then it's easy.

yayaIknowwrongthreadbuthosstartedit

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji.....

Fiji.......
I thought Club I. played us well during our first match so I don't consider that a fcuk up.

Penis.....
Kilkenny???really?...this could be a rough night if Club I. wins ;) .

Captain.....
Even a tie would be nice...I guess I could offer 1 flat;) .
Go Club I. go.....Go Club I. go......

Jinky....
Thanks for the backup:wa:

yesHOSsomeonedidmentionkilkenny:bronco:

Hard Ballz:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz,

If we manage a point or three, Canadian would be just fine. Kilkenny is more expensive AND it has less alcohol. Just something to think about.......;)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky....

I felt bad when you thought we were all talk after the game at hillcrest when we didn't bring any rye......I was taking a break from drinking at the time :rolleyes: but now I'm back and ready and the rye may show up if CLUB I. wins.

whatkindofmixwouldyoulikewiththat?

Hard Ballz

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
liquor anyone??

All I gotta say is that if Club I defeats Clan this weekend,

I will personally buy each member of Club I a 6 pack and a trip down hooker stroll on King George Hwy in Surrey!!!!! this I guarantee..................

I'm averaging 6 bucks a hoe,, so not too much an investment.........

I just like watching upsets...don't know any of the Temple dudes...............

waitingtoseeifClubIloves$6BJ's

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: liquor anyone??

Originally posted by PENIS
All I gotta say is that if Club I defeats Clan this weekend,

I will personally buy each member of Club I a 6 pack and a trip down hooker stroll on King George Hwy in Surrey!!!!! this I guarantee..................

I'm averaging 6 bucks a hoe,, so not too much an investment.........

I just like watching upsets...don't know any of the Temple dudes...............

waitingtoseeifClubIloves$6BJ's

Might be cheaper to just bribe Clan?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0