Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

No captain I don't know what number Parkhead is, I was just a bit sauced when I got home last night. 6 losses in a row will do that. I've been out for the last 3 weeks due to some strained legements in my knee, but I'm hoping to be back soon.

No2

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention the goal scorers from yesterday's game. John Lawrence with the first, Parkhead with the second, and new signing Tronco, with the winner. They were all excellent goals which resulted from nice build-ups......

Inspector Blake and Tronco will definitely help our squad with their skill and quickness. Welcome aboard, lads.

Captain

Tronco

Oct 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to my new teammates for makin me feel welcome. Great bunch of guys. Always nice to start off with a win. Glad that I could contribute yesterday. Looking forward to next weeks game. Hopefully we can get a good result.

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinking that ParkHead had No. 11 on, as he scored the second goal. I'm having trouble remembering whether I was wearing 2 or 3, but I do remember being megged by the Captain, but it was only the once. To be expected when you have primarily CAT central midfielders playing in your back 3.

I have to agree that Club I deserved the game, although we could have squeaked it. My big question is how do you put up with Regs' falsetto squeal every time he goes down or wants the ball?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
first I would like to thank Jinky and the captain for my great posts:eek: Can't trust anyone!!

Good debuts for inspector Blake and tronco. Nice way to start with a win and tronco scoring the winner!! Clan next hopefully we will have everyone out for that one.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My big question is how do you put up with Regs' falsetto squeal every time he goes down or wants the ball?
Huh?

If you are talking about when the plumber #4 scissored me near the end, I apologise. No embellishment was intended nor did I think I yelped.

Now if you want to talk about moaning, how about TTP's favorite punching bag Dazza? He was crying to the ref for 5 whole fcuking minutes after the ref played advantage on a play the Mermaids went in on a 3 on 2.

Me: Dazza, you had a fcuking breakaway and you're moaning about not getting a foul called on you?

Dazza: Fcuk off, Regs.

Me: That's the wind-up I know :D

30 minutes later, Dazza subbed off... deja vu :D

~Regs.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a Typo

Strange as it may seem to all out there in TTP land:

Hagars 1 - Peg/Olys 1

Yes, another tie. Our worst half of the season in the 1st. We were still in the changeroom and it was 30 minutes in. 0 - 0 at the half and we were fortunate with that scoreline. I had trouble passing wind today, except to a fcuking german twat who played right midfield for them. I thought that that Bertie Vogts was watching and it might get me in the Scotland side by stringing a few passes to one of Bertie's countrymen. By far my worst half in a longtime, but added to by some great passes to me by my fellow backliners. We went up 1-0 after about 20 min in the 2nd with a cross that was nicely finished by our leading goal scorer - OG. Funny enough, when OG scores, he never wants to share a pint afterwards in OUR changeroom. Being 1-0, we felt it was necessary to play for our usually tie, so Shagars tied it up less than 5 minutes later with a shot from about 40 yards out. It took a wicked bounce on Big Mario and bounced over his shoulder. A few chances by both teams to finish the match, with no result. Shagars are a bunch of fcuking whiners. Dickens_cider makes a nice takle in the box with about 5 left to play and they ALL lose it. They should have bitched at the Ref in Serbian and might have got the call. We again had that loser who did our game v. Serbia. I had to tell him where to stand on a corner so he could see our goalie being submarined - he was busy standing out by the 35 yard line on the side that the corner was being taken.

I know that it is a bold prediction, but I am going out on a limb and predicting the scoreline next week vs. Sikhs: Peg/Oly 2 - ST 2.

JRwhoisgettingtiredoftying-similartoDazzawhoistiredoflosing:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Madman

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags

Yes, another tie.

Hey JR if you stayed in just a little bit longer that would have given us four more chances......but no worries we new about the ties and wanted to preserve it for you, and we couldn't finish like the Germans either. Hey OG was tooooo busy trying to get out of the "TEACUP" (Hagars cup for the worst play of the season) with his teamates that we closed the changing rooms down when we heard the old lady was closing the gates and we left real quickly after that...Sorry man!! A Brew would have been good as it really felt like a loss today! Sorry but it does!! How does it feel to play two games against us with peg getting two goals and us getting two goals but.....Hagars scoring all fukcing four.......ahhhhh! Frustrating.
Enjoy the one point!

Pissed off and ready for Hawaii, see you in a few weeks

Lefty

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd have to agree with boycs on Regs' squealing. I thought I was watching a women's tennis match at times.

No2:wa: :wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squeal about this.

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Clan Alumni 11 10 0 1 42 16 30
2 Sikh Temple "A" 10 8 1 1 33 11 25
3 Norvan "A" 10 4 3 3 21 17 15
4 Club Ireland 11 3 4 4 22 21 13
5 Serbian White Eagles 11 3 3 5 14 20 12
6 Hagar's "A" 11 3 2 6 15 26 11
7 WFC Bimini's 11 3 2 6 10 23 11
8 Peg-Olys 10 1 7 2 13 13 10
9 Binger's Army 10 3 1 6 12 30 10
10 Meralomas "A" 11 3 1 7 10 15 10

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The League Standings

I don't know how everyone else feels, but its a great sight to see Dazza and the rest of the Muckerlomas on the bottom:p

This might be a little premature, but what the hell eh, you muckees might want to prepare yourself for DIV 2:eek: :D

~Cheers
Champ:)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

While I am happy to help with your delisions, my subbing had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with you (again).

The truth is that I should not have even dressed for the past two games as I am carrying two very uncomfortable injuries, but have had no choice due to our dire suspension and injury list. But I did the best I could on the day and went as long as I could. It's very cute that you think I was subbed because of you. Almost as cute as your little squeals here and there:rolleyes:

I just wish I could have been fully fit for the game, as I enjoy playing you guys.

You lot are a good team and you knock the ball around pretty nicely. But you have a lot of improving to do to live up to all of the hype on here. For a start you need to sort your goalkeeping out. From hearing Captain say "shocking, just shocking" after our first goal, I think you guys already know this.

And you need to finish better and capitalize on all of your possession. Mind you, Parkhead's finish to tie it up was nice.

Even though you were deserved winners on the day, the game was going nowhere for the last half an hour until your man popped up totally unmarked at the far post to slot the winner. It was definitely heading for a draw.

We have suffered from our suspensions and will have everyone back next game and our defence will be back to it's miserly ways.

Well done Club I and good luck for the rest of the year.

Daz:cool:

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weather

The only problem being Daz, that our next game will be in March if the weather keeps up the way it is today.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would suit me down to a tee.

Actually, not March, but maybe January.

Boycs, you did well on Saturday playing out of position mate.

daz:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's very cute that you think I was subbed because of you.
You never have been able to recognize a piss-take in all the time you've been posting here, have ya? :rolleyes: :D

I'll continue to squeal if it leads to us getting the 3 points, thank you :D

As for the hype... I seem to recall you doing some yourself with some teammates on here about 6-7 weeks ago. How times have changed :D

I'm surprised you guys didn't walk off the field in protest due to field conditions in the first half... we intentionally let you back into the game in the hopes that you wouldn't. I guess it worked out well :D

~Regswithtonguefirmlyplantedincheek.

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squealing

I think that's named it Regs, you can call it the three point squeak. We would have walked off again, but we can't afford another fine, guess we'll just have to play the bloody games.

Welcome one and all to the Vancouver winter break, there ain't no way anyone is playing this weekend.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Yes there was some hype around the Lomas. I haven't checked back, but I think it was started by Non-Lomas, talking about Premier and all. I seem to recall playing things down. Maybe I'm incorrect, but I don't have time to check.

Our winless run has gone on longer than it should have and I am confident with a nice little break and some healthy bodies back, we will take care of business and climb up the table.

Time will tell....

daz

:cool:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza,

Seems to me like your bunch need to do the improving if you hope to be around in Div 1 next year.

As for ourselves improving, your right, the goaltending does need to improve and time will tell wether or not I step up my game to the next level.
As for finishing, things are going alright, we beat you with three beauties didn't we? :p :D

In a very short period of time I beleive our squad, with our great new signings will come together and gel quite nicely. The rest of this season will be very intereting.

Cheers,

Champ:)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champ,

We definitely need to improve from where we are. We are a much better outfit than we have been of late.

To much inconsitency in the line-up in the past five games. Injuries, suspensions, people away, etc.

It will be nice to settle the side down and play a reasonably steady line-up each week without changes.

You guys will finish strong. It looks like you have made some big siginings which will be invaluable coming down the stretch.

Good luck.

daz:cool:

p.s. I didn't realise you were the keeper.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0