Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are a few things I must point out here.
One:
From hearing Captain say "shocking, just shocking"
I'm quit sure what you heard was shoc--king. Two words. Not one.
Second:
It's very cute that you think I was subbed because of you.
Tell me, since you know Regs, why on earth would you ever use the word "cute" and him in the same sentence. :rolleyes:
Thirdly:
Even though you were deserved winners on the day, the game was going nowhere for the last half an hour until your man popped up totally unmarked at the far post to slot the winner. It was definitely heading for a draw.
Aren't all games heading for a draw UNTIL someone "pops" free and scores a winner? Just asking.

KNVButiski

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza two injury's ????

Let me guess your two injury's....

...Out day to day with hurt feelings from reg's piss taking

...something wrong with your eyes, just can't see yourself or the lomas ever playing quality soccer.

Hope you get better soon..
:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :wa:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb with three good points! This is unheard of, if only you could pick three winners at once too!!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of unheard of, so is you and remembering phone numbers. Bastard. My picks can only get better, but you'll always be a putz.

To be on topic, I think Captain and Regs took Dazza to school and he faked two very soft injuries to get out of, what was sure to be, a most embarrassing situation. After all Captain has had more surgery than Micheal Jackson and Regs.... well, he's bald and that must count for something. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I did use the words shoc-king......

Yes, the first goal was shoc-king and Club I Champ knows it. He is a young kids with A LOT of upside. Unfortunately, we don't have an older goalie who can help along in training and in games. We almost had a couple of 'older' keepers who would have been willing to work together with Club I Champ but they decided they were TOO fcuking good for the First Division. :p

Club I Champ has made some great saves when we've needed them this year and he has let in a few that he probably shouldn't. Much like us players. We have missed MANY opportunities AND made MANY mistakes.

Captain

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....has made some great saves when we've needed them this year and he has let in a few that he probably shouldn't. Much like us players. We have missed MANY opportunities AND made MANY mistakes.

The Captain now does impressions. That is an uncanny impression of Henrik Larsson after the last Auld Firm game.;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is all this Club I Talk

Originally posted by Jinky
Squeal about this.

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Clan Alumni 11 10 0 1 42 16 30
2 Sikh Temple "A" 10 8 1 1 33 11 25
3 Norvan "A" 10 4 3 3 21 17 15
4 Club Ireland 11 3 4 4 22 21 13
5 Serbian White Eagles 11 3 3 5 14 20 12
6 Hagar's "A" 11 3 2 6 15 26 11
7 WFC Bimini's 11 3 2 6 10 23 11
8 Peg-Olys 10 1 7 2 13 13 10
9 Binger's Army 10 3 1 6 12 30 10
10 Meralomas "A" 11 3 1 7 10 15 10

Look at the standings, the Hoops are 3 Points out of relegation, and your lot has one of the worst goals against in the League. Ya it looks nice when you are in 4th spot, but your team is one week-end away from last.

Can someone bring back the Khalsa Thread, now that was a good thread, with some very intelligent views.

HOSbitterthatMightyRangersareSecondtotheHoopCnuts

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone bring back the Khalsa Thread, now that was a good thread, with some very intelligent views.

You're absolutely right. This way, you don't have to come on to this thread and bore us with your attempted wit. :rolleyes:

You're very right about the standings. Only if we doing as well as Khalsa........

PREMIER 'A' # Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Westside Rino "A" 11 8 1 2 31 13 25
2 ICSF Inter 11 7 1 3 25 12 22
3 Surrey United "A" 11 5 4 2 19 9 19
4 West Van Legion 11 5 0 6 21 16 15
5 Khalsa 96ers "A" 10 3 4 3 15 13 13
6 Sports Town SC "A" 11 2 4 5 10 22 10
7 Croatia SC "A" 11 0 3 8 7 25 3

One more loss and we would have IDENTICAL records. Great point.

Roberto Duran

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza

Just curious what the Loma's Record is with you in the line-up? I am sure you've kept track.

Sandmanstickinghisnoseindiv1athread:p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One loss of only 8-0, that could happen

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

5 Khalsa 96ers "A" 10 3 4 3 15 13 13

One more loss and we would have IDENTICAL records. Great point.

Ya beside's that we are very similar, except we are 10 points out of relegation and your lot is 3, with a Game against Clan coming up. OK, your team could lose 8-0, but not us.

SailorWeed

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch.

HOS, I hear the soars from foot-in-mouth disease can be a bit embarrassing. Is there a shot for that? Better get it sorted out quickly. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What size are your feet, HOS? Hopefully big enough for you mouth to hold...

Ya beside's that we are very similar, except we are 10 points out of relegation and your lot is 3, with a Game against Clan coming up. OK, your team could lose 8-0, but not us.

First of all, does beside possess that or is it a new contraction I'm not aware of? That was the obvious start of this retort. Secondly, we don't have any teams in our league that who are winless, so your point becomes, as most do, MOOT Sorry CDK/Bronco, that was NOT a slag on you. I just had to shove HOS's left foot in his mouth, so it could join his right. :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back at you, with Foot in Ass

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

Secondly, we don't have any teams in our league that who are winless, so your point becomes, as most do, MOOT

There are no winless teams in your League, because the bottom feeders get to play the great pretenders like the Hoops all the time, who drop games to the "winless" teams.

Second, why do you have to start with the singular/plural thing with me, you know I went to SFU, and proper grammer is Moot there.

Last, why wouldn't you take a dig at CDK and Bronco, when you have a chance, oh I forgot, you will be playing them next year in Div. 1, thats if the Hoops are lucky enough to stay up.

TricksAreForKids

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who drop games to the "winless" teams

Think about this quote. I know you can. It makes no sense. Come on, HOS, think about it.........Oh, I'll help you. A team would not be 'winless' in the above scenario, would they? What DID they teach you at SFU? Unless of course, you're talking about the PEG/OLYS who don't win OR lose.

Captain must go and run a practice now..........

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They could if Club I is allways the first win for those Teams

But when the there is only 5 points between last and 3rd place, I guess I don't know what I am taking about.

HOS must go and run from practice now....

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right now we're in first place and I dont see us giving up any pionts to any team for the rest of the year, not to be ****y or anything but after last year losing to the 96ers for promotion, I believe that we have learned our lesson to play strong for the full 90 mins no matter what team we are playing, as for Club I, I have watched them play and they will not get relegated this year, as a matter of fact they will finish probably third as norvan is slipping alot.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan looked like they were celebrating promotion last week at Hillcrest.

Of course I could be wrong but there was a lot of beer being passed out.;)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

To be on topic, I think Captain and Regs took Dazza to school and he faked two very soft injuries to get out of, what was sure to be, a most embarrassing situation

Er...no! You try playing with a hip and knee injury on the same side of your body. It tends to limit your mobility a tad...and I'll be the first to admit I'm not the fastest bloke around.

Sandman,

Just curious what the Loma's Record is with you in the line-up? I am sure you've kept track.

No need to go there right now, but since you asked, it was 2-2 when I came off. It was also 0-0 against Bimmers, and 0-0 Norvan, games that we lost 0-1 and 0-2 respectively. Again, there was no need to really go there, BUT YOU BROUGHT IT UP. I realise that I have been on the losing side a lot as well though.

daztiredofthewinlessstreak:mad

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention that I was guilty of giving the penno away against the Serbs last week, right on half time, that tied it up for them. I breathed on the lad too much. It was never a penno..

I apologize profusely to everyone on here though for the brief moment out of character.

dazdyingtobehealthyagain;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0