Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 CAT results

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHANGE ROOMS

Is there change rooms at central valley :wa: :confused: :D

should be another good match up as all the other matches have been really close ,every game or every team metro have played have been really hard faught battles ,looking fordward to swimming practice tonight , metro lads have invested in industrial grade ear plugs so they dont get ear aches from the great white hipe RREECCOOSS .,the sapp b coach:D :D :eek: :eek:

one more ??

I heard trevor todd ripped a bum muscle, anyone know how,??????:rolleyes:

I thought sapp doesnt play 3-5-2 hey bob??

BLACK FRIDAY??ANY THOUGHTS:confused: :eek:

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

I sure hope the other change room is open for your squad maybe Reccos can show you the same courtesy in the change room as you showed us at Mundy after Sap-MF game.
(Hopefully he doesn`t unlock though)

Bring your blanket and toque it gets pretty cold in there....

As for Trevor Todds injury I am pretty sure it happened when he was diving to score the winning goal!!! Great GOAL to save the 3 points.

Cheers...

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF Licks

We play any style needed on the day, Sid. That changing room fiasco was a sad display by a bunch of babies completely out classed by an under-manned Sap squad. Ohhhhhh......payback is going to be sooooo sweet!!!!;)

2 GA all year. Impressive.

HopefullyWABwillbesubbedinathalf.

Young-gun

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave a loaf

I think we should get a couple a lads to drop some turds in the MF side before we let them in. A little payback :)

Should be interesting to here the shite that comes out of sid's yap this time. but you never know, maybe he might be able to grow up a wee bit, and act with class. ;)

In regards to the comment on Trevor Todd, Sid, aren't you still offering rides to young boys in that big pedi van of yours? :confused: :eek:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pedi Fly

That's offside, Young Gun. Sid is no Pedi. I even heard him deny it Friday night.
In fact, the guy who was gitting in his van asked, "Are you a petty-file?". Sid's response, "No, but that's a mighty big word for a 6 year old." :eek:

Jokes should stay in the Joke Thread.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I live for this kind of humor

That last post had to be one of the funniest things I have ever read,please keep the jokes about the MF coach and his pedofilia coming, I love it.Oh yeah, Revenge is a dish best served at Central Park, enjoy your meal Metro-Ford because we are gonna cram it down your throat......enjoy.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
summer league

maybe reeccooss can have his picture taken with me & my trophies since he has none ;) :( :eek: ;) :wa:

seeyasunday,oh yeah one more thing do you need me to pick up any of your boys in my van ,since all my MEN have there own cars :eek: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p

sidney vicious :cool: :cool:

reeccooss you have a head like a fcuking jockeys bollox

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United CAT pissed on Croatia B 3-0 at Cloverville Athletic park out in the boonies. A very windy day that broke my umbrella and made me spill my beer. A piss poor display by Croatia B sparked a wicked tongue lashing by the Croatia B coach in the changing room after the game. Over the top and I were standing outside with pints in our hands and laughing at the shouting by the Croatia B coach who insisted that every B player show up to training on Tuesday with their runners only.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
metro ford wolves "b"

ford 1 ---- reeccooss rovers bagel:D :eek:

good end to end match
1st half all wolves,second half sapp hade some play but could of easly been 5-6 bagel:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :p :p :p :p :p :p

have a great WEEP or I mean week!!rreeccooss

sidney viciuos:eek: :eek: :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Time I say something in Recco's Defence

Sid, look at the teams that were out at Central Park today.
Recco's had all his CAT players that were Hung to the tits from the night before, and Sid had half a MF Premier team out.

Now, I did not stay to watch any of the match, as the ladies at Earles were calling Sarge and HOS, but I did see both teams warm up, and your squad looked far stronger.

But the field was shiit and the changerooms had no locks on them, so what can ya do.

HOS

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 3 Burnaby 4

A tale of two wind aided halfs (halves?) The wind was a big factor in carrying the play!

Burnaby up 2-0 about 5 minutes in on an OG and an offside breakaway. 3-0 on a decent play by one of their midfielders breaking unchallenged through the middle and putting in his shot in the corner. RUFC unlucky not to score at the end of the half with a ringer of the crossbar.

Second half - Burnaby goes up 4-0 on a shot that went in off the post. Should have been called a handball but I don't think Mr. Bell liked us as we were in Red and they were in blue (you see Aberdeen held Rangers to a draw!);)

From that point it was all Richmond aided by an impressive second half performance from Dirty Daddy! RUFC pulled 3 back and had another that beat the keep only to hit the inside of the post and bounce back across the face of the goal.

Agree with Reccos that Burnaby has a skilled team and pretty quick too. They need more work on their team toughness and I should also suggest Yapping 101 might be in their best interest.:p

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stoned hands

If rreeccooss team were out on the piss sat thats not my fault,were was little MACLUCKIE,cook, weavers (WAB),talk the talk !!as bob once said" ooh revenge is soo soo sweet!!"

thanks for the 3 points ,as for the premier team players ,wee at metro ford consider that all the players from u21 ,div 1 & premier,all play for the 3 teams Its a fcuking club affialated team ,speaking of turds(reccos)!!you are a verry clever man,not shaking the other teams hands shows once again that you are all but class,ITS ONLY A FCUKING GAME,Deal with it,you are really smart not shaking hands with me after the match cause I had a big hand full of shite that I was going to share with you (the one I found in our change rooms before the match!!)what team in its rite mind takes a fcuking shite in the other teams changing room,fcuking little kids !!2 goals against,2 goals against,2 goals againts &were having FUN the coach of sapp b takes it up the BUM, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :knvb: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :knvb: :knvb: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :wa:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hello!!hello!!

is there anyone out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????:rolleyes: :( :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek:

:eek:

rippity rreeccooss,respond,were are you pipsqueek:confused: :eek:

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tired

metro ford wolves 3 richmond 0

13 minutes in 3 buzz ,richmonds day wasnt going to be !!but the class act that team is they never gave up,with the belfast showing off his midfield tactics,wally at center back the tempo was too much for the richmond crew!!

another 3 points well deserved!!with the average age of most wolves players around 19 years,the player who stood out most was the young lad(16) playing in the middle with outstanding veteran ARNIE MEERS(39) those 2 stole the show!!;) ;) ;) :)

sid

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 'B' / Indo FC 'B'

Did the nooner at Cloverdale on Saturday with Surrey winning 5-2. Surrey were well worth their 3 points as a youngster they pulled up bagged two crackers in the first half. Indo controlled a lot of the ball in the 2nd half but just couldn't finish when they needed to. That coupled with some excellent defending on Surrey's part spoiled Indo's trip out to Cloverdale. May have missed a handball in the box against Surrey in the 2nd half but just didn't see it !! Sorry Karm ...:(

Was gutted to hear that Guinness has gone over to Peace Arch as I was looking forward to having a pint afterwards.

Cheers .....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to point out the obvious here Walks, but I believe you had something ELSE to do after the CAT game Saturday. Although, you could have had a few pints and it still may not of made a difference in the way you saw things. ;)

Guinness was at our game standing oddly enough in the same place he usually was. Just this time it was behind the bench instead of in front of it. :eek:

If I'm correct that win keeps Surrey United atop of the CAT standings, just ahead of Croatia B. Good show guys.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The sun was in my eyes

Not to point out the obvious here Walks, but I believe you had something ELSE to do after the CAT game Saturday. Although, you could have had a few pints and it still may not of made a difference in the way you saw things.

This may be true knvb ..... however, I find my judgement of offside and throw-ins greatly improves after a couple - don't know why but something to do about focus. I would've popped by for a few after your match but was too busy looking for a phone booth to change my kit. They're hard to come by in that neck of the woods ......

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

Thanks Sid for the complements, you where right , we where out played by your lot, and it was also nice to see are lads not quit , again the richmond lads start slow, and slowly get into the match but by that time it was 3 nil, we can get away with that kind of start against most teams in the cat divison, but the better teams will and have taken advantage of it. Slán go fóill

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You had to be there - and you still wouldn't believe it

I have been playing in the VMSL for 13 seasons and I have never seen a game officiated as poorly as today. (Poorly = Absolute Crap). I am not just talking about it just from the perspective of Richmond, it was from both teams. The outcome of the game was irrelevant to the fact that the referee did not allow a game to be determined by the teams.

I know people will read this and think sour grapes - not the case. Imagine the worst refereeing performance you ever saw and multiply it by 5. Seriously! While we get dodgy refereeing at times in this division, it would make JV look like a world class official in comparison . Just stop and think about that.
Both sidelines were in hysterics at the referee's decision making

Final score RUFC 1 Deep Cove 4
RUFC 4 red cards - Deep Cove 2
There was absolutely no physical encouters between the teams that were anything remotely close to cardable.(Let me retract that, in the 104th minute of play with 10 man DC on a breakaway, 8 man RUFC player decided to try a piggy back manouver which did result in a red card that was probably deserved.)

In the first half, DC scored an early goal that was an obvious 3 yards offside, no call - no bitching from RUFC despite the fact that it wasn't close - as it was early and the ref gets the benefit of the doubt. DC goes up 2-0 on a decent cross and poor marking.

Begin the card parade - Ref gives RUFC player a yellow for telling him that the corner flags are 3 ft. high and need to be 5ft. Ref then allows DC to put a 3 ft. stick in the ground (stick from a tree!) and put a 2L pop bottle on top of the stick and deems that OK.

DC player on the side line sent off for questioning the ref on what was awarded as a corner when it was an obvious goal kick.

Now the part that people will attribute to sour grapes. In a ten minute period, RUFC are awarded two PK's. both saved by the keeper (both handbag shots - sorry Dirty Daddy!) First one is our forward in the clear, rounding the keeper is taken out. PK awarded - red -possibly, yellow - definitely - ref neither. Second one - handball PK. Now we all know handball is only called when it is deliberate - PK, no card in this case, yet 5 minutes earlier in the middle of the park, 'deliberate' hand ball yellow card to us.

The first half was 1 hour exactly in time played - have you ever heard of 15 minutes of stoppage time- and no-one got hurt!!! ( we only played about 25 minutes of soccer and the rest of the time was spent with various players being called over to the ref to determine his latest ruling.)

RUFC also hit the inside of the post and it rolled along the goal line and out!

The second half was 55 minutes in length and was filled with 5 red cards - one for the piggy back which was deserved.

At 2-1, RUFC hit the crossbar on a header that beat the keeper but it just wasn't meant to be today.

On a ball played directly out of play by DC, Ref awards ball to DC, an RUFC player says "Your a joke Ref" - straight red card.
DC player says something to ref after a dodgy foul call - straight red.
RUFC player (me) fouls DC player who minutes earlier had left me with a goose egg from an elbow in the head. I fouled him - no question! No whistle and he's on the ground - so I go to play the ball, as I proceed to pass the ball whistle blows, I pull back and half kick the ball after hearing the whistle -yellow card for kicking the ball away.
RUFC Player with earlier yellow for asking about the corner flags goes in hard for a ball (both players standing up so how hard can it be?) - Red card.
My second yellow (you knew this was coming!) was after being called for a foul where the ball was played to my feet, I dummied and turned, player grabs me to stop me breaking away from him and I'm called for 'elbowing' him. As I'm backing away from the kick, I say to the referee in a voice heard by me and him only - "Ref, can I get your Ref ID# after the game" - Red card. Bonehead timing by me, but after the game he wanted to give me his name, address, telephone number and the fact that Joe M and Ruben know who he is. I asked him what was disrespectful about what I said - as I was quiet and no-one else heard it, "timing" apparently.
During the game, he told our now acting captain that I said "Ref, I want your Fcuking number". There are two things I preach to our younger players - never swear at a ref and say one thing and then leave it. Rules I live by - in 13 years I have been booked less than 5 times for dissent! He lied and I'm sure that is how the report will go in. C'est la vie!

In the 10-8 debacle that followed, DC scored a goal that was several yards offside to make it 3-1, apparently a new ruling on offside that we are not aware of. With the 10-7 advantage, DC scored again to make it 4-1.

Reading this sounds like a bitter player. Yes, I am dissapointed in the fact that we lost. But anyone who knows me will know that this is not an alcohol induced rant and instead a very factual summary of occurences today. 13 years is a long time in this league and this was absolutely the worst performance I have ever played in or seen.

Though we don't see DC posting in this thread normally, I am hoping that they will post and verify that this match was a debacle! Again not so much the outcome, but the absolute disgrace of a refereeing performance by an assigned VMSL ref.

Now, is it possible that anyone can understand this or does it just come accross as complete sour grapes?

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not that anyone cares but Deep Cove beat us 4 - 1. Funny game, and I am sure that DC would agree. We had 4 guys sent off, that's right, 4 !! and they had 2 guys sent off. Needless to say the ref had a blinder this afo... aside from the ref I thought we dominated but could not finish our chances, I think I have heard that somewhere......anyways.... that's it, time to drink...

Cheers, Mackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0