Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 CAT results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR Still laughing

Who was that ref....what joke...the 10 yard penalty kicks nearly killed me...some one should elaborate on that

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....to fukcin funny

L8

Piper

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 yards

Piper is right the ref counted the penalties at 10 yards and when DC complained he had the balls to count 10 again, what a moron, he also stopped the match 3 times to fix the net, doesn't the ref check the net before the match gets going. I would like to know how this moron got his refree's ticket, obviously the league doesn't assess these refs, this ref just showed up an took the money, he has never played the game, and never read or bothered to get the new rule book.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk !!!!

Wally ...... the most complete match report I have ever read since the Wolves days .....:D

I'm stunned to say the least as I know you'd give an honest account of what went down .......

Just interested how many rounds were bought after or were they scrapped because of the shocker in the middle ??

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard lines DD ....

DD,

That's allright mate ...... I'll put on a penno clinic Thursday at training for you !!! :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st lost

metro -surrey

2-0 surrey ,good young team ,great goaltending,ford couldnt put their chances away,:cool:

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1 RUFC 2

An entertaining Saturday afternoon encounter. RUFC soaked up some early Surrey pressure that really amounted to two good opportunities for Surrey. The last 20 mins of the first half were evenly played.

RUFC took a 2-0 lead on goals about 15 minutes apart in the second half and conceded 1 with about 2 minutes to go.

A well reffed, well played match!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ford fiesta

metro ford 3 croatia ZIP

with the 14 shut out of the season the pack of WOLVES took their game to the next level, with great defence, brilliant midfielding the front runners all played with 100 % commitment to saturdays home game

with a record of 13 -2-1 goal keeper JEFF (the diablo)PERKINS has earned a record 14 shut outs on the season

next up ??

sid ;)

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who Cares

Hey Sid,I guarantee you and your 14 shutouts wont make it past the second round of the playoffs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk it

fcuk the play offs TWAT

Its all about development of the up and comers 16 - 18 year olds ,you play for a team who has a N(bob) as a head coach ,FREAKOS as afcuking ASSistant ,no fcuking youth ,washed up 34 year olds ,and your worried about the fcuking playoffs in div 1 CAT ,you propably think the CAT team is all about div 1 ,but from your point of view its all about FCUKING PUSSY cats TWAT !!

ITS ALL ABOUT THE PREMIER TEAM FCUKING PUSSY FACE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

sid
PS :ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU PLAY IN GOALS FOR CATSPERTON dumbASS:eek:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What 16-18 yr old played on that Metro-Ford CAT team?

Arnie Meers and those four balding bastards didn't look much older then the rest of your team.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
18 year olds

rob singh 16
nick auggistine 18
matt tillford 18
rich fagan 18
ryan sturhan 19
brett gandy 18

fcuk you Cheap -Dirty -Kommunist :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :eek: :eek:

SID

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They must've been those kids on the sidelines. The ugly
twat in the black and grey jacket had them chasing the balls that went over the fence.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk right off

you will have the greatest of seasons next year C Dick K,watching 2 div one croatia teams

div 1 cat -div 1 a or b

C HARLES D ickens K acksucker

sid;) :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

div one & were having fun

sid:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa B RUFC B ABD.

Due to a psycho Khalsa forward - this match was called about 35 minutes in.

After receiving a red card for charging off the field to confront some fans who told him not to be "afraid of the ball", the Khalsa forward then decided to give the referee the bird while ensuring he struck the ref's nose, then stated he was going to "fcuking kill you" before storming off under guard from his teamates. Ref called the game. Never seen a guy snap that badly on a ref before and the ref was having a good game!

Score was 1-0 Khalsa at the time although scored on a Taibi/Barthez/Dudek like error! Absolute howler and the only time Khalsa had any sort of possesion for 25 yard in through the whole 35 mins. RUFC had outchanced them about 15-0 but brought no shooting boots - only a matter of time! And yes, I say 0 as the goal was so badly booted by our keeper that I can't call it a chance that Khalsa created.

Not sure how the league rules on abandoned games - any thoughts out there?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mcfinished

dirty old kinda day

metro ford wolves b took it to the weakside rino b today claiming their 15 shutout of the season awarded to jeff(diablo)perkins
beat that lads:D

sid 4 against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0