Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 CAT results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast Cowboy,

Now that you've almost finished destroying our school, could you make sure your beer cooler is well stocked for tomorrow? Two fellow Celtic men will be there to take part in the festivities.

Captain

Eddie The Machete

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Belfast Cowboy. Didn't have much time to say anything worth while. Just wanted to see if I had registered properly. Anyways, with all the bright comments you make, it will give me lots to talk about in the future. Ciao. :p

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt. Shamrock

Hey Capt, nice to see you out today, thanks for talking to the caretaker, he didn't bother us , even after u left. I see your daughter doesn't get her good looks from you:)

Young-gun

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a Fcuking shmuk

Sid

what young lads does your "WOLVES B" squad acually have that
play? Everyone knows over half that team is playing premier, and over half that team is as old as you. (just not as shocking as you on the pitch)
When will you ever get you head out of our rear, and start taking your medication again. (Or at least write a decent, worth reading post) you fcuking ape.

The Cat div will see how good your young lads acually are come cup play morone!:eek: :wa:

Eddie The Machete

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spot the Dork

Young Gun. Those are pretty tough words coming from one of the many (all) teams we spanked this year. Do you even know what you are talking about anyway? Mostly all of the team is under 20 and the guys who are older have never even played premier before. It just shows what a great youth system we actually have. I love you donuts who get spanked by us week in, week out and then come on here and either complain about it or tell us you're gonna kick our ass next time you play us. It's getting tiresome. Put your money where your big mouths are. Having already won the league and only letting in 4 goals all year, it sounds like you guys came up a little short on your promise. As for the cup, pretty brave of you to say that you can beat us considering we are the defending champs and this year we are a lot stronger. I can't wait to see the posts all you guys make after we spank you again. And agian. And again. I look forward to kicking the shite out of all of you. :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Young-gun

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eddie the confete

Judging by your last post, you clearly proved your point about your team being young. Lets just hope they are a little more mature than you. Keep up the great posts goof.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't heard anyone call somebody a "goof" since mullets were in fashion... I believe that Captain Shamrock was one the last of the mullet-heads to have used the term back in 1999.

Eddie the Machete, if Arnie Meers told you that he's never played premier then he's pulling your dink.

Young-gun

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I smell bull shite

Hey sid by the way, Rich Fagan and Ryan Sturhan are both older than 18 - 19. I believe Ryan is 22 or 23. And these are the only two names I know. Who's to say the others on your list aren't older. ;) So either you don't even know your own team ( Heaven forbid, cause your such a great coach :rolleyes: ) or you a fcuking bull shiter. who's the TWAT now?:p:eek: :)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh shite

YOU FOUND ME OUT fcuking dumb gun:D :eek: :eek:

SID

big brother regs is this post up to your fcuking standards KOJACK:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Eddie The Machete

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Young Gun

Good comeback, you meanie. You've had all this time to respond and that is the best you can come up with? I don' even know what you were talking about.:bronco: :knvb: :wa:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rreeccooss

whos your dirty daddy--still having fun in div 1 cat with young bums!!!!!!!rreeccooss--have you ever played this wonderful game!!!!!!!!??????????????

sid

dirty daddy

Oct 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid must be confused

Sid

This post is being sent by Dirty Daddy not McDirty.

Dirty Daddy is not, and does not want to be associated with Slapperton. I do not want to play with Slapperton or Reccos!!!!

Hopefully this post clears thing up and I will not be receiving anymore private messages ment for McDirty.

Dirty Daddy

p.s. No icons were used in the making of this post.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheers

sorry dirty --daddy--you are the wrong dirty bastard that I was talking about -your rite it was MCDIRTY

sid

no icons were used to make this post

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
metro ford still focused,as they took it to the west van colts 4-1,on a fcuking beautiful day at ambelside,!!we started of flat letting in only our 5th goal on the season,with brad leitch & arnie meers playing midfield ,they both showed class with their style of play,fcuking brillant to coach & watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :D

anyways grimm enjoy your fcuking year TOSSER /fcuking bby "B" couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag!!;) :eek:

fcuk leo & his shite team !!!CNUTS!!!

sid:bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts