Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Delta shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk you’re stupid!

The Rangers only carry around the one kit. I’m pretty sure the same applies w/ Peg. If memory serves me, the Peg kit is predominantly white.

All of this doesn’t matter- it is the HOME TEAM’S RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE A SECOND KIT ON HAND IN THE EVENT OF A COLOR CLASH! Your manager should have called Kenny or Fraser to ask about the main color of their kit. Simple stuff.

The Rangers went over and above the call of duty to provide you with a kit. Why should 13/18 Rangers change theirs, when they had just enough to cover your team? Also, why would somebody be as frustrated as you claim after your team scored a Golden Goal? You didn’t run the Rangers off the park, you got fcuking lucky. Your team should take precautions to buy extra thick shin pads for the remainder of this season and next, because I’m sure anyone playing you will be throwing down a bit more power into their tackles against you lot of chicken legged boys.

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Fcuk you’re stupid!

The Rangers only carry around the one kit. I’m pretty sure the same applies w/ Peg. If memory serves me, the Peg kit is predominantly white.

All of this doesn’t matter- it is the HOME TEAM’S RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE A SECOND KIT ON HAND IN THE EVENT OF A COLOR CLASH! Your manager should have called Kenny or Fraser to ask about the main color of their kit. Simple stuff.

The Rangers went over and above the call of duty to provide you with a kit. Why should 13/18 Rangers change theirs, when they had just enough to cover your team? Also, why would somebody be as frustrated as you claim after your team scored a Golden Goal? You didn’t run the Rangers off the park, you got fcuking lucky. Your team should take precautions to buy extra thick shin pads for the remainder of this season and next, because I’m sure anyone playing you will be throwing down a bit more power into their tackles against you lot of chicken legged boys.

Lucky? did you see the golden goal? lol and about the hard tackles...dont sing it, Bring it!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got to go with Dude on this one.

I can't believe I'm going to say/type this and I know it's going to haunt me later, but I sure wished I played in the Valley. I would love to meet this Muppet in the center circle near the end of a game.Scratch that. Anytime during a game.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hiding

Originally posted by Madhandle
Lucky? did you see the golden goal? lol and about the hard tackles...dont sing it, Bring it!

Nice when you can hide behind your computer, chicken shite.

I think you can count on everyone bringin it.

Thats good advice about the shin gaurds!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Panhandler

"I'm just saying that, uh, after they do us a favour, uh, and I acknowledge that they could've just protested and taken the points, uh, I just think that the 20 Rangers should have shared the 14 or so jerseys, because, uh, you know, we only had about 14 guys dressed, and uh, because we're a bunch of arrogant, mindless wee fcuks".

"Ran off the park"?
Indeed.
I've never seen so many guys run off the park and into thier cars so fcuking fast in my life.

"Best cup game so far"?
Would that be because it was better than your 9 player performance against PoCo?
Have you watched other cup games yet?
Don't flatter yourself man, it was a good game, but C'mon.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Rangerforever.......Most of Delta's players were gone before the fans watching the game left. I think (hope) they were a bit emabarrassed of themselves regarding their actions.

In regards to the Golden Goal, yah it was a great goal but it was the only time that player was even noticed on the field. If that kid had any heart he would be a great player.

I am happy to hear that the League took action against Delta. as their actions were ambarrassing for their Club and for anyone who loves soccer.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manhandle

Some teams are not aware of what colour jerseys you wear. McCann and Peg do use blue sometimes, our manager Peter always brings two kits (that's why we always wear white against you guys).

Remember, Rangers don't play in our league, so they wouldn't know what colour jerseys Delta wears.

Anyways, if what Dude says is true, I believe this is sufficient enough.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Got to go with Dude on this one.

I know it's going to haunt me later, but I sure wished I played in the Valley.
Is this what you call taking something out of context?:rolleyes:

KNVB, consider yourself haunted.:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey madhandle

My guess is mad handle is that little dark haired puke up front who looks like Marylyn Manson, You know the one who wears gloves when it's cold, ask's his coach for a sub when the going gets tuff, jerks off every night cause he couldn't get some pink in a whore house, you lads know the muppet. I can't believe your post, Talkin about everyone knows what color you twats wear! What a joke! nobody knows what color you wear, or what your names are, or what place your in, or what time your daddy drives you to the game.Tell ya what we do know. Your team is shyte,your team has no class, you embaressed yourselves, your club , your coaches, the league, anyone who has ever played for delta, and for the rest of your playing days you will never live this down. Oh ya and youre team should buy stocks in ice packs. You had better pray that your club does well in the future cause you won't attract piss all, and won't be able to go to any other club you stubid bastard.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some things never change

Fcuk, I always hated Delta in youth... at least we always kicked their ass... Surrey United Forev... erm... nevermind :rolleyes:

~TB.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's true...

I was so embarrassed by this whole lack of Delta class I moved to London. Before it happened.

I'm still reeling from the shock of hearing that Pasqua was sent off in the game in question. We used to be proud Delta boys together. And now look what they've done.

Delta hasn't been the same since certain parts of Scott Road started looking like a bad day in Disneyland. Garish neon twats.

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey madhandle

Originally posted by cainy
My guess is mad handle is that little dark haired puke up front who looks like Marylyn Manson, You know the one who wears gloves when it's cold, ask's his coach for a sub when the going gets tuff, jerks off every night cause he couldn't get some pink in a whore house, you lads know the muppet. Oh ya and youre team should buy stocks in ice packs. You had better pray that your club does well in the future cause you won't attract piss all, and won't be able to go to any other club you stubid bastard.

Hey CAiny what team do u play for? Slurrey? we'll see Slurrey in the semis of the pak. Like i said before no point in talking smack about ice packs and new shin guards... all i have to say again is.. HEY YO, DONT SING IT......BRING IT! why would we want to go play for any other club in the valley they all suck anyways.:p :p :eek: :cool:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At first I thought to myself: "Soccer, basketball, volleyball" . . . hmmm, sounds like a highschool P.E. curriculum. Now I see that Madhandle's awake and posting at 1.17am. :eek: How can that be? 'Doh! It's spring break!

So really, son, have you ever kissed a girl?

Keeperwhocouldn'tresist

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Keeper
At first I thought to myself: "Soccer, basketball, volleyball" . . . hmmm, sounds like a highschool P.E. curriculum. Now I see that Madhandle's awake and posting at 1.17am. :eek: How can that be? 'Doh! It's spring break!

So really, son, have you ever kissed a girl?

Keeperwhocouldn'tresist

hahah i have to go with ASK YOUR MOM here lol

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mudbrain,

Are you related to Vanilla Ice? Yo, V.I.P. kickit......:rolleyes:

HEY YO, DONT SING IT......BRING IT!

You truly are a putz and I am sure your mental capacity can only be matched by your 'skill' level on the pitch. Oh yah, and the class too.........

You're so fcuking original too. Surely, I was not that much of a bonehead at 19?

hahah i have to go with ASK YOUR MOM here lol

Word to yo' momma. :eek:

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Mudbrain,

Are you related to Vanilla Ice? Yo, V.I.P. kickit......:rolleyes:

You truly are a putz and I am sure your mental capacity can only be matched by your 'skill' level on the pitch. Oh yah, and the class too.........

ICE ICE BABY !!
:D :D
IM ON A ROLL TIME TO GO SOLO,ROLLLINnnnnnn in my 5.0!!! WITH my RAG TOP DOWN SO mY HAIR CAN bLOW, DA guRLIES on STANDBY wAITIn TO SAY HI.....................YO LETS GET OUTTA HERe.......WORD TO UR MOTHARRRR
ICE ICE BABY!!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
let's be fair...

C'mon fellas... to be fair to the poor little guy he already has an uncanny, almost masturbatory, knowledge of the 'quote' function. He's like a fcuking parrot. Except nowhere near as funny or interesting.

Both Buckfast and I represented North Delta Senior Secondary at football and I can only assume from reading your man Manhandler's posts that he has escaped from the remedial learning centre at Seaquam.

He could even be from South Delta. That would put things into perspective.

Sorry Captain.

Fastshow.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
public service...

C'mon fellas... to be fair to the poor little guy he already has an uncanny, almost masturbatory, knowledge of the 'quote' function. He's like a fcuking parrot. Except nowhere near as funny or interesting.

Both Buckfast and I represented North Delta Senior Secondary at football and I can only assume from reading your man Manhandler's posts that he has escaped from the remedial learning centre at Seaquam.

He could even be from South Delta. That would put things into perspective.

Sorry Captain.

Fastshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0