Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Delta shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's okay, Fasty......

Remember, I live in Steveston, which is just around the corner from Lonsdale. So a South Delta reference to me could almost be considered moot .

Captain

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastslow

you should have stayed in london,guess your one of these guys who played football in london & supported THE REDS M.U.F.C,remember me from manions house,!!the best thing to come out of london is the road to OLD TRAFFORD;)

Vanilla ice cube BABY, I saw the game between delta & RANGERS ,& to say you guys are going to do some damage is a fcuking joke,the only damage been done is when you little TARTS get trashed the next game against GOLDEN QUEERS (that funny the golden queers Vs the delta faggots ):D :D :D :D ;) :p :rolleyes: :confused:
AWHOLELOTOFHUMPINGOINGON:eek: :eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those are great predictions Sid

Only, this is the wrong thread. Perhaps a cut and paste is in order?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you ain't seen me, right?

Sid, I'm still in London. I've never been to Vancouver or Delta and have no idea who this Mannion fella is. And I certainly don't support MUFC though 'boro could be considered their over-30's side.

I only stumbled onto this site by accident. I was looking for a site that might assist me with my urinary problems.

Burnsie, Steveston is just around the corner from my office in the City of London. Turn right off Lonsdale. Fancy a pint?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Madhandle

I sometimes forget how stupid people can be. Even if everyone here missing their mark and Madhandle is not the M Manson look alike he is making it a lot worse for his team.( I think its that twat #21) You can bet if I get a chance against one of those fukcers (don't care which one) its gonna hurt. Thats no threat, just a thought, I am sure I'm not the only one thinking that way.

Here's hoping that Poco meets Delta in a Tournament somewhere. Don't like red cards in the league of cup but don't mind missing a tournament game now and again.

All this 'bring it' shite from a bunch of clowns that got no heart, Love it!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muppethead

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!
sorry lass but I'm not getting in trouble for purchasing pints for under age girls!!!:rolleyes: besides, you need to stick around after the match to have one...

Guinnessthinksthismuppettalkstoughbutwon'tbackitup!!!

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Madhandle

All the hate... bunch of haters. Do u guys understand what im saying? *brings out the 1960's "COOL SLANG" book"
its all gravy boys.. relax a little. Geu will be a good game those guys are all intense. we will be missing a couple of players but hopefully we will come through. All you old folks have to relax.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cannot believe the response to the events surrounding game between Delta Premier and the Rangers. Having attended the game I can tell you that it was a pathetic response by the young Delta team. If not for the jerseys, they may have been subjected to a forfeit. It was however a very emotional game that was not handled particularly well by the referee who was in from Nova Scotia to be observed. The tension was high and though I think Delta should be fined, the Rangers should also consider their tactics. The are clearly the class of the Fraser Valley but did not show much against Delta. The biggest story from this game is not so much the shameful behaviour of a young and immature team, it was the corresponding behaviour of a team full of seasoned veterans. They lost their composure and the game. The jersey issue seems to have conveniently diverted people's attention from the result. Do not forget that the lowly Delta Highlanders (shortmanned no less) beat their own premier team. Is this the beginning of the end for the Rangers' dynasty?

P.S. Has anyone found Captain Shamrock's lucky charms. They were last seen at the track.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OSCAR!!!

The lowly Delta Highlanders....... PISS ON YA !!!

Is your team even still playing? My guess is you play for some chumpy team that is out already. Or you don't even play.

The game vs the Delta Premier was a well deserved win also. You would be surprised what heart can do for a team.

For your info the Highlanders are the only Team in the valley without a losing record with the Rangers in the last 3 yrs. I do recall the Rangers winning the Pak last year versus the Premier squads.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: OSCAR!!!

Originally posted by Balsa
The lowly Delta Highlanders....... PISS ON YA !!!

Is your team even still playing? My guess is you play for some chumpy team that is out already. Or you don't even play.

The game vs the Delta Premier was a well deserved win also. You would be surprised what heart can do for a team.

For your info the Highlanders are the only Team in the valley without a losing record with the Rangers in the last 3 yrs. I do recall the Rangers winning the Pak last year versus the Premier squads.

This team just gets more and more stupid! Heart, your heartless, gutless boys could even field a team to play Poco.

My team is still playing and we are looking forward to the unlickely chance that you might get past GEU!

Bunch of chicken shits. Your coach stuck around for a couple of beer he had to drink them with us all you boys went home for a warm glass of milk.

We had 10 men, you still couldn't beat us, and you had Martin protecting all you little fukcin babies. Beat GEU, I dare you!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored

At least get the team your slagging off correct you dumb ass. The Highlanders are the CAT Team NOT the Premier Team.

The Premier Team is as well discussed here so try to keep up !!!

Remember, it is better to keep the trap shut when you have no idea what your talking about.

:)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zing! Big fcuking salmon on the line!

Originally posted by Oscar Goldman
The tension was high and though I think Delta should be fined, the Rangers should also consider their tactics. The biggest story from this game is not so much the shameful behaviour of a young and immature team, it was the corresponding behaviour of a team full of seasoned veterans. They lost their composure and the game. The jersey issue seems to have conveniently diverted people's attention from the result. Do not forget that the lowly Delta Highlanders (shortmanned no less) beat their own premier team. Is this the beginning of the end for the Rangers' dynasty?

Oscar Meyer Weiner:
Care to elaborate a bit more?
What did we do that was so shameful?
We didn't lose our composure IMO, we adapted to the scenario.
How did we lose our composure? The bogus red card? Yapping a bit of trash talk in RESPONSE? Hard tackles?
The biggest story? Have you lost it man?
The biggest story is not even worth mentioning if you don't get it.
Conveniently diverted people's attention?

OK: ATTENTION EVERYBODY! WE LOST 3-2 AGAINST DELTA ON FRIDAY MARCH 8, 2002!

Highlanders? I know a bunch of those guys and we have enjoyed a friendly rivalry with them, but in all due respect it was an inter club exhibition match. It's crap even mentioning it.

Dynasty? Sorry mate. One Pak cup win does not = Dynasty.
I think any dynasty we had ended about 10 years ago.
That statement does not even remotely get a rise out of us.
Other folk may jump on it, but give your head a shake.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm more concerned about false statements....

P.S. Has anyone found Captain Shamrock's lucky charms. They were last seen at the track.

This false information has to stop. I have not been to the track this year. It doesn't open until April. Come to think of it, I didn't go to the track last year either. I think I know where the Club Ireland finale is going to be. :)

Anyway, please leave my "Lucky Charms" alone and out of this. I know my wife does........:(

Captain

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Madhandle

cainy does not play for SC Peg, he plays for PAU, so unfortunatly you will not get to play against him in the Pak.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever. I think that you are too modest in assessing your team's dynastic qualities. Though cups may be the truest indicator of dominance, the PAK results are a little misleading given that you are performing in a lower league during the season. You cannot deny the fact that your team is the one to beat in the Fraser Valley. You have set the standard with good fitness, skills and team play. I think in the FVSL a dynasty is defined not just by cups but also by how many teams want to beat you. For the Rangers, that list is a long one. Not out of ill will, but out of a desire to perform your best against the best.

The concern with the game against Delta Premier is that after an unfortunate start (essentially an own goal), you were dominating. Two great goals had served to sap the young lads of any confidence they had. This didn't not seem to suffice many of the Ranger mates who also wanted to exact a physical dominance on this much smaller team. The energy turned out to be misspent and eventually you were left a man down. It could have been two men if the ref or linesman had called a card for an elbow on Delta's goalie near the sideline. Regardless, this gave the Delta team a lift and though they didn't dominate they clearly had more room to work. You can't be happy with the way the tying goal developed on the far side of the field.

P.S. Captain Shamrock, my apologies. I have nothing against your lucky charms. In fact , I hear they are magically delicious!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bored

Originally posted by Balsa
At least get the team your slagging off correct you dumb ass. The Highlanders are the CAT Team NOT the Premier Team.

The Premier Team is as well discussed here so try to keep up !!!

Remember, it is better to keep the trap shut when you have no idea what your talking about.
:)

Thank-you for setting me straight. I guess I never have to worry about playing against the likes of you then.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers, a Dynasty?

Got to agree with Ranger, they do not have a dynasty. There is no dynasty in the valley. The Rangers are a good team, but a dynasty is a team that wins the championship repeatedly. They are a good team but I don't think anyone wants to beat them anymore than they want to beat GEU or Poco and win the title.

The 'one to beat' is the next team you play. They are returning champs but I don't know if they are considered favourites?

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For My Buddy "Bored"

I already had my day at runnung circles around players like you. Maybe one day I will let you polish my boots !!!

If you think being a Valley Premier player is top soccer than you should pack it in. 10 yrs ago yes but now, not a chance. Teams in Vancouvers Div 1 & 2 are better. The Valley Prem now is for kids or aging vets. You could field one decent team now with all the top Valley players. My guess is you ain't one of em.

:p

To Cainy, I have known you for a long time and your game has been great. Keep skinning punks like "Bored" By the way why have you not left the Valley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0