Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Delta shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa

I guess that makes you real old playin in the 1st div in the Valley, how could you lower yourself. My guess is you didn't, you were probably lowered.

I played in the Vancouver Premier league too, and in Div 1 vancouver. The premier valley league is definietly better than Div 1 and there are lot of players who can play in the Vancouver Premier league.

There are others here who have discussed this before you, the top few teams in VMSL are better than the valley teams but the bulk of them are not.

Obviously you are too old and shitty to play in a decent league so now you will sit around and tell us about the good old days. It isn't I who should pack it in, it is you.

Cainy is a good player, no doubt he is better than you were, he's still at it.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored

LOL......... The debate is as old as time my friend. I never said there wasn't some good Valley players. But the good ones are all in Van. My guess is that your one of the washed up ones I mentioned. Myself I choose to play with my pals for fun now. I have more important things going on than trying to pretend I am still a young kid.

You played in Vancouver, big deal as did I and almost everyone else on this site. You can try to compare all you want pal but you have nothing. My guess is I have more soccer in my big toe than you have in your career. If you have something impressive to say about your career than I am listening. Maybe you played overseas?

Likely you watch a good Soccer Saturday and that is all !!!!!

Re: Cainy is is still at it and good for him. I wish I was still that intense but things change my friend. And you won't get me comparing myself to him. Sorry.

By the way what happened to this thread being about the Delta debacle? How did we get so far from the original topic :) I must say though it is fun. I say we keep it that way and not get to pissed off. One day we can have a beer. Maybe we already have? ...LOL....

Cheers

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa

If you think being a Valley Premier player is top soccer than you should pack it in. 10 yrs ago yes but now, not a chance. Teams in Vancouvers Div 1 & 2 are better. The Valley Prem now is for kids or aging vets. You could field one decent team now with all the top Valley players. My guess is you ain't one of em.

I'll have to disagree with you on that one. As one who played in the Vmsl prem. and 1. 10 years ago, the calibre was definately at a much higher level back then. Now you could argue that the level of the Valley is getting closer to that of the Vmsl. ( but that's another thread, so i'll leave it at that )

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what the fcuk balsa

balsa I TAKE IT YOU ARE PLAYING FOR THE HIGHLANDERS WHO ALSO I PLAY FOR. AND I DON'T MEAN TO SLAG YOU BUT THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU COULD RUN CIRCLES OR ARE BETTER THAN BORED. I PLAYED FOUR YEARS WITH BORED AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE TOP PLAYER ON OUR VMSL OR FVSL TEAM. HE GIVES FITS TO A LOT OF DEFENDERS IN ANY LEAGUE. ANYWAYS BORED THANKS FOR THE BEERS ON SUNDAY MY WIFE ESPECIALLY THANKS YOU;) CONGRATS ON THE LEAGUE AND I SHALL SEE YOU SOON.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't resist

Can't you just feel the love?
GNU: I know you, you know me (Fcuk's sakes I'm singing Barney)
How in the fcuk do you get online and slam a team mate?
I rate Bored too (But I must admit you suck a much meaner cawk).
What's next?
How about you create a new thread on how how you lot beat your Premier team?
Oops sorry, you've already done that.
You side off with someone chirping at your teammate, you post 6 hours after beating another team within your club.
Thumbs down and all.
I don't get it. :confused:

WHY DON'T YOU SEND PMS TO BOTH OF THEM INSTED AND SAVE YOURSELF?
Also, caps lock off please.

Yeesh.

Oh, about those Delta Premier pricks...............:mad:

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you must know

RangerIsitonthebenchforever,oh wait you did come on the field to give me ice when i got hurt and gnu appreciates that:) but bored is a really good friend, and i wasn't slamming a teamate just telling him the truth. And if you must know, the team asked me to post the score of that premier game. Me i'm just an old bastard who couldn't give a fcuk about that game and am just playing for fun. So keep cheering from the sidelines and one day your chance will come.:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI

That particular match when I graciously gave you some ice:
I started by the way.

And don't go beeking off so harshly sonno, unlike you, I have competition for my job.
And, in that, the competition is fierce.
Plus, assistant coach duties sometimes override.

Why don't you pop by Newton sometime for some lessons in Comraderie 101?
I'm sure your club and your team would appreciate it.

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
when is school

I don't need know courses i think i have helped my team out this year and i think they are a great bunch as you should know you came to a party.But i am just telling it as it is it wasn't me who wanted the post of the premier i did it for the guys on my team cause they wanted it. I owe nothing to the premier team i helped them out one game but i won't again cause i am embarased what they did to you guys and every other team.And i don't need to be part of it I play hard for the highlanders and thats all that matters and that is all i want.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread Closed

The topic here seems to have strayed way off course. Most of the banter is of a Premier league nature now. This threads course has been run. I will theref.............

What I'm trying to say is that the thread is now closed. Post Premier stuff in the FVSL Premier thread, and Pak stuff in the Pak Cup Elimination stage thread.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0