Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Delta shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Bored that's just stupid. You simply can't take away points from a "team" because a few of them are classless idiots. If that were the case Sid and the boys would be relegated out of soccer.

WHY NOT ?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Apparently I had enough skill to send your ass packing back to the Valley. :rolleyes:

KNVB never left

That's right, Marty had to let me go because you're such an incredible player. There just wasn't room for me anymore.

Your lucky I didn't transfer before the deadline or you'd be pulling splinters out of your ass.

JTL.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
punishment

the punishment that the delta team is to be knocked around & knocked out of the cup ,geu go kick their little virgin buts,JACK is rught VENEREAL DISEASE did nt you start your career in the burnaby summer 2-3 years ago ,ya wee Orange TWAT,fcuk off duych flake:D :cool: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta Young GUns!!!

DELTA 4 LIFE!!!!!!
ran the Rangers off the park.. They lost and got all angry. 2 sides to the story about the uniforms.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a Delta boy forever, and I was disgusted by the crap I saw the Delta boys do.

They acted like a bunch of fools. I have never watched a team win and act that way before. Win and walk away. That is enough of an insult. Don't ruin a great match with stupity like they did.

I hope they play the Rangers again as I guarentee it will be fun to watch. :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MADHNANDLE!

Lets hear it then. What kind of an idiot makes a comment like that and then runs away and hides. Thats like losing and saying " yeah but"

Two sides to every story, justify what you or your boys did. You must be one of the fukcin clowns - I bet you wear #21 - TWAT!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fines

OK, from what I've read so far, the league isn't punishing anyone (team or players)... no dicipline action other than fines!!! so the League is making a statement... something to this effect:
"We the board and governing body of the Fraser Valley Soccer League and in association with B.C. Soccer, feel the need to make money and now some stupid wee donkey's from Delta (I believe they were U-16 girls) have given us the opportunity to make a financial gain. Furthermore, fines are the only way we can opporate and recieve something back rather than just suspend players and punish club officials for being a discrace to the League and embarassing themselves in the process. After all what would we get out of suspensions if there were no fines attached?":rolleyes:
Typical chicken shits without the balls or clout to punish those bastards for their unexcusable behavior!!! Although, knowing how the League is run, why would I expect anything else???:eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA 4 LIFE!!!!!!
ran the Rangers off the park.. They lost and got all angry. 2 sides to the story about the uniforms.

Rubbish post from a rubbish human being. Explain yourself you imbecile! All you have done is reiterate what most of us think of your team. No class!:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The scoop (kind of)

I was speaking with a couple of different sources “in the know” on Saturday @ the Peg / Surrey United VMSL game (good game, BTW).

The fines are substantial. I can’t recall exact figures- so correct me where I’m off- but from my understanding, the individual players were hit harder than the team. The team was hit something like $300.00, plus an extra $100.00 for not having a second kit. The individual players were hit something like $250.00 apiece. On top of that, the players serve a 5 game suspension. I think two or three players were involved. I probably should have made a better effort to pay attention.

This isn’t bad. I probably would have sent a stronger message to the players- like 9 games (half a season). The player fines are in line, maybe they could have done more to the team itself.

I do applaud the FVSL on this though. They took action quickly, and it was significant. We can probably debate all day regarding if it was substantial enough, but they accomplished the task of sending a message and dolling out a stiff reprimand. I don’t think it would have been fair to take the points away from the team. They’ll get their just desserts during Cup play anyhow.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

If in fact you are quite accurate in the dicipline handed down to the yobs, then my last post is almost moot... your right about debating all day on the subject matter, so I'll close with an open minded statement (different from my usual narrow minded slags)...
The wanks were fined heavily this we know, the club was also handed down fines for their responsibilty in the incident, but the suspensions should keep them out of any action for atleast six months (of the season)... (ie) April/May and the first 4 months of next season!!! the summer season for muppets like these guys means nothing to them so it shouldn't really mater if they play rec. footy or not... hit them where it hurts, League and Cup matches!!!

BTW, on Saturday I was the sad wank hobbling around injured in the Big (clown like) Red Umbro coat with a couple of pints... (no problems at out park if you want a couple of Bevies), where were you at???;)

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think the real punishment for these delta pussies will come next season and in further play this year. These players obviously have no respect for this league or the game itself. I have played with one of these players... and his attitude is almost as disgraceful as his actions vs the Rangers. I hope someone will show these dciks that you can't act like little boys in this division.
They should play the Rangers again...as part of their punishment.:D

And Delta 4 Life?? I hope we see u in cheers u fcuk. (if you brought your fake id, that is.)

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ha ha ha ha ha

Originally posted by GoldenGoal
i think the real punishment for these delta pussies will come next season and in further play this year. These players obviously have no respect for this league or the game itself. I have played with one of these players... and his attitude is almost as disgraceful as his actions vs the Rangers. I hope someone will show these dciks that you can't act like little boys in this division.
They should play the Rangers again...as part of their punishment.:D

And Delta 4 Life?? I hope we see u in cheers u fcuk. (if you brought your fake id, that is.)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With every post you seem to make it easier and easier to believe everything we're reading is true. Oh.... and hate you as well.

Classless cnut.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yellow

Gutless response Madhandle.

You say there are two sides to the story...well let's hear yours! You see, everything is anonymous here. We'd only know you by your secret identity. So, instead of confirming the reports by posting like an immature clown, why don't you stand up for your mates?

BTW: shouldn't you be out delivering papers to try and pay off your $250.00 bill?
:eek:

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yellow

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Gutless response Madhandle.

You say there are two sides to the story...well let's hear yours! You see, everything is anonymous here. We'd only know you by your secret identity. So, instead of confirming the reports by posting like an immature clown, why don't you stand up for your mates?

BTW: shouldn't you be out delivering papers to try and pay off your $250.00 bill?
:eek:

All i am trying to get at is that the Rangers should've wore their own white and let us use our blue. They were nice and enough to provide another strip. Since our Blue and Black still clashed with their dark blue jerseys. Surrey already knows what delta wears. That is why their premiere team always wears white when we play them.(mccan knows that so does everyone else) Our actions were classless but i think it came out of frustration and the fact that they wanted to play psychological games since they got out of their cars, telling us to wear bibs. This is my opinion. whats all this talk about fighting in clubs? hahaha

All in all that was a great game, maybe the Cups best game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0