Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Delta shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition

Very nice offer, like the class.

As for your comment about any Delta players reading the comments, that will not happen cause I don't think any of them are on TTP. Maybe they think they are too good for us pissers, those bunch of pussies.

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Many a time we have played against the Delta trash and each and every time, they have not failed to disrespect our team, but the whole league. If the league doesn't take action towards this disgrace of a team, then I'm quite sure that the lads will, reguardless of the cost. Hopefully the league will keep this in mind, because the rest of the league will definitely be taking notice. I commend the Rangers for doing exactly what any class team would do,( as for lending a strip.) As for the Delta players I would be embarassed to take part in any more competitions this year. What must the poor Delta doach be thinking after being embarassed more times than can be forgiven, why don't you step up and take some responsibility for that joke you call a team and refuse to play some of these dipshits anymore!

This is just One old fellas opinion, who would like nothing better than to teach some manners to a bunch of pain in the ass Delta bitches...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bad new travells fast

May be a really hard year for the Delta boys next year, I'm predicting a lot of injuries. Perhaps Peg will be calling a few playes up for those two games. This TTP spreads the news pretty quickly, I'm almost embarrassed for the Delta boys, they really don't get it.

I think it is gross how the league seems to look after them, when Poco played them out there the goalie was wearing a jersey that matched his own team's. We asked him to change it and he said no, Martin also said no. During that game there 'little boy' in the middle #16 was beaten in a fair tackle then proceeded to kick and then punch the Poco player who tackled him. Martin gave the Poco lad a yellow/red card - nothing for Delta. Later a delta player tripped the Poco striker and pushed him to the ground three times. The linesman waved his flag to get Martins attention, Martin saw the third push from 10 yards away. After he confirred (sp) with the linesman he said that nobody saw anything and the Poco player should watch it or he too would be on the sidelines. Very strange!
If the league stopped looking after the little boys from Delta they would grow up in a hurry!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll start by saying that I will still accept the bottle of Scotch from Pasqua no matter how unfair that game was to play in.

Anyone who has played this game long enough will know that this type of action from the Delta team will attract retribution. To be honest, I haven't experienced anything like this (Delta Shocker)before. I've played at Clinton against Firefighters with their swarms of fans and gotten into a full out brawl and been chased around the park. We've all experienced certain negative aspects of the game, but this type of action from Delta displays an utter disrespect for the game and their opponents that is much different than an occasional melee.

I'm sure Delta will have their excuses but they mean crap in this case. Cripes, the whole FVSL Premier is united on this one.

So what do you do? Deep down inside you want to kick the crap out of them. Unfortunately, that will not accomplish anything other than lowering yourself to their very low level. Taking the high road is the best option in most instances and I believe that option applies in this case. Let the league handle it and next time you play, you play very hard, play with class and hope that some of it rubs off on a couple of them. Believe me, I am saying this and I am pissed off at the same time. I wasn't even a part of this fiasco so I can only imagine how the Rangers feel.

There is something about young know-it-alls that irks an old guy like me. It irked me, even as a young guy. I always respected my opponents and teammates, especially the older ones. Delta and their incompetent coaching staff should hold their heads low. You guys have a long way to go to earn any respect again but I suggest you work hard to achieve this.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very shocking

I can’t believe I missed this thread. I knew something happened, but to this extent?

I agree that the Rangers did everything a class team would have done. How can a Premier team not have a second set? That, in itself, is shocking. And the treatment those little shits gave the jerseys, well, I’m without words (which is shocking too).

As if the Rangers didn’t need another motivational factor to defend their title. Should the Rangers get another shot at these guys down the road, I predict that they’ll treat it exactly as Balls suggested…I just wouldn’t be surprised to see one of the much bigger Rangers throw down a hard enough tackle to warrant some hospital time and a new titanium rod.

Rob Brown will take action. As much as we bitch about the league being inconsistent, one thing Rob needs to be commended for is improving the discipline of the league, as a whole. They have cracked down hard on yellows and reds (in the forms of increased fines, and team fines), and have also cracked down on teams who can’t control their sidelines. The league is much cleaner as a result. In fact, they took action against a certain team’s sideline that directed an extremely racist remark to one of our players- in the form of both a suspension and team fine. The result was that the rematch was played, no cards, and we simply shellacked them. The VMSL could really do well to take some notes…the 1st and 2nd divisions are turning bush over there. The 3rd always has been.

Keeper: I’m going to speak for cainy- fcuk off! What, exactly, do you add to this discussion? Were you trying to be the devil’s advocate, then suck up after you saw how stupid your comment was? “His punctuation is better”. I know we all TTP out of each other for the poor grammar all over this site, but maybe you should be smart about it and pick your spots. Fcuking looser.
:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs: do you really want me to make an argument about the Keeper being loose?

I don't think you want me to go there...:eek:

shouldhavemadeuseofthefcuckingeditfeature

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
deltas liittle boys on the prairie

my name is sid ,coach of ALU:D ,I was at the game fri & also could not believe my own 2 eyes,After having a respectful conversation with Mr. Brown & rangerforever shite hit the fan,delta TWATS ripping jerseys,calling the other team PUTAS ,etc!!!,Itreally proved to me that the little pukes are a classless bunch of FLAKES,I dis agree with the people saying the coach is a wank,all he can do is put his team out to play ,not controll (BABYSIT)their reactions,THE game was pretty fair in play but there was a loyt of yapping,(PASQUA after he was sent off"ME AND YOU IN THE PARKING LOT ""YA FCUKING HOMO" that is not too classy,as the saying goes "IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO"so both teams were rilled up& shite hit the fan!!but there was no need for destroying Rangers uniforms,so here it is GO-EARS -GO!!CAN can beet the delta tarts:cool: :cool: 2 games in a row delta - geu,that will be something else

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bad new travells fast

Originally posted by bored
May be a really hard year for the Delta boys next year, I'm predicting a lot of injuries. Perhaps Peg will be calling a few playes up for those two games. This TTP spreads the news pretty quickly, I'm almost embarrassed for the Delta boys, they really don't get it.

Bored, as much as Sid has his gos at you, you remain sharp as a tack.
The injury problem next year for Delta is witty mate.:D
The reality is me thinks after all of this, they just might get it.
Unfortunately it's probably too fcuking late.

Lads: to be honest we're a bit almost humbled by the banter going on here, but for what it's worth: Thanks.

As much as we may battle on the pitch against each other and slam one another in the process afterwards on here, somethings are simply on hallowed ground.
It's good to see we're all on the same page.

Cheers, RF.

I'm off to have a wee cry now.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger et all:

Which kid was calling you guys 'putas' ??

Was it:
-Walter? aka ex SFC Team Honduras
-#10 Omerod?
-#16 Scott?

I saw the ripped jerseys in the changeroom Sunday and our SC Pegasus prem. team was pretty pissed off. If we meet Delta in the Pak semi's you can bet there will be some boyz who 'respond'.

What a disgrace.

Bollocks

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In fact, they took action against a certain team’s sideline that directed an extremely racist remark to one of our players-

Dude,

Were they on about Sweeney's French-Canadian background again? Did they insult his cheese puffs? If so, I totally agree with you. :)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ripped jersey

the first jersey was ripped after surrey scored their 1 st goal ,the right full #6_??jersey!! am I right,then the #11 little fcuking south AmeriCAN ripped off his & threw it at the fcuking team,fcuking little tossers,we should have an ALL star team of everyone who wants to have a piece of the delta pie.there is only one thing wrong with the delta team #16 is such a caliber playerbut never stops winging,silly little twat!!
by the way ALU-ALDER have to play the game !!SID PREDICTS A WIN!!:D :D :D :D

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deltas premier division joke

Has anyone heard of any action being taken against the trash from Delta? I would be interested in hearing opinions on what action people think would be appropriate. In my opinion they should have the points taken away and also be hit with a hefty fine. In both Pak. games this year they showed a total lack of respect for their opponents. In the Poco game they showed up with 8 guys because the rest of them did not want to miss the Canada -US gold metal game. They have clearly showed that they have no reguard for the other teams or the Pak. competition itself, that is why they don't deserve to take part any longer. Let them contemplate next years long hard season instead!

Sweeper

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$$$ talks

I agree that a hefty team fine should be in order. Something in the range of $1,400.00: $700.00 for a new kit for the Rangers, and a matching payment to teach them a lesson.

I don’t think taking away the points is fair, even though they clearly showed contempt for the competition itself. They, unfortunately, advanced “fair and square”. I think it is best to hit the team hard in the wallet. The Delta management can then decide how best to discipline the players.

Anybody else have opinions or insight to this? Ranger…where are you???

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kick Delta out of the Pak cup and make them pay a fine.

I need all the help I can get in the TTP pool ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My two bits

I dunno.
I think that's why we so desperately wanted to win, was to knock them out of the cup being the obnoxious little cnuts that they are.
That was the sweet part with 90 minutes gone knowing you'd just knocked them out to WHAM, Hello OT.

They won the game, I won't say fair and square as that red was dodgy.
But, the fact is they won.
I think a fine should be in order at least though.

RF

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 3 penies worth

I say take away all of their brothers I.D.'s so they can't get into Cheers anymore!!!:eek: then they won't need money for their pockets!!!;) weebastards!!!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because of their disrespect throughout the whole season, how 'bout not being allowed to field a premier squad next season, to show them a lesson and grow up.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say.....well....make them play with Kenny Cormack for all of next year. This way Rangers are rewarded and Delta get their due punishment.

Easy Peasy Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0