Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 15

Who is your MOTW?

• LUFC Dynamo vs. Guildford FC Marga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PAU Nomads vs. BC Utd.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course I'd rather have games played than forfeit, but if we could have rearranged game days etc. to suit our missing guys I'm sure we would have. I would have much rather not played the last 2 weeks and actually healed, instead of being the 11th guy hobbling around out there not really helping our team. I don't remember house or JBN cutting us down either? But when you've lost a combined 13 or 14-0 over the last 2 weeks are there any positives to talk about? We have sucked in all aspects, and will need to be good this weekend to earn 3 points against BC Utd. If we play like we have been, we'll be in trouble against them too. I'm thinking we turn it around however.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course I'd rather have games played than forfeit, but if we could have rearranged game days etc. to suit our missing guys I'm sure we would have. I would have much rather not played the last 2 weeks and actually healed, instead of being the 11th guy hobbling around out there not really helping our team. I don't remember house or JBN cutting us down either? But when you've lost a combined 13 or 14-0 over the last 2 weeks are there any positives to talk about? We have sucked in all aspects, and will need to be good this weekend to earn 3 points against BC Utd. If we play like we have been, we'll be in trouble against them too. I'm thinking we turn it around however.
Yes, you're still better than Marga. #alwaysheretohelp

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like the league isn't gonna let us re-arrange. Guess they're gonna forfeit which means now we get 3 points and don't get too make it up. We both have access to the same fields, i can't see why we can't play a midweek game sometime or weekend on make ups.

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't the Knights call up some players from Div.3 or even Div.4, I'm sure there are guys who would want to play, it's better than losing via forfeit or playing with seven

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like the league isn't gonna let us re-arrange. Guess they're gonna forfeit which means now we get 3 points and don't get too make it up. We both have access to the same fields, i can't see why we can't play a midweek game sometime or weekend on make ups.

they are being very strict this year. The second game of the season vs Coyotes that we tried to change, we gave 7 days notice, but the league wants 10 days notice now. kinda hard to plan that far ahead when you haven't even played the previous week yet

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not just say you don't have enough players now too. They can't give 0 points to both of you.

thats not a good enough excuse either. been there, done that. they would rather you both play short than reschedule. Inter, just get out to a nice 3 or 4 bagel lead and play 7 vs 7

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seen as the deadline is the 15th Jan, does that mean our players signing up will be able to play against the Dynamo on the 14th and sign up after or does it have to be done on a week day?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seen as the deadline is the 15th Jan, does that mean our players signing up will be able to play against the Dynamo on the 14th and sign up after or does it have to be done on a week day?

You'd be good to play, but the transfer form would need to be in the league's possession by the 15th, so as long as you get it in before the end of the 15th you should be OK.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ohhhhh noooooooo, you must transfer at least 2 weeks before, make it three to make sure the paperwork gets processed properly

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

get your forms all completed and filled out, a couple days ahead of time, and like stallion said. as soon as your game is over go ahead and send your form in, as long as the form gets in to the admin by 11.59pm on the 15th, youre good to go.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads win 5-0

I got a hat trick and the shutout ;) epic night for HA

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch using Tapatalk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns 1- Coyotes 2

Pretty good match up tonight, yotes got out to an early lead, we battled to tie it up...1-1 at half. Second half was more of the same as the first. Coyotes had good possession but didn't create too many chances; whereas we had very little possesion but the best chances of the match. About the 90 minute, they rush down on a 'counter' the player attempts to cross it and shanks it top corner!! I don't think they will agrue that we deserved a draw. But good bunch of guys, good match. Luckily we are only 2 points behind them with a game in hand...and we've played the top two twice already ;)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Guns 1- Coyotes 2

Pretty good match up tonight, yotes got out to an early lead, we battled to tie it up...1-1 at half. Second half was more of the same as the first. Coyotes had good possession but didn't create too many chances; whereas we had very little possesion but the best chances of the match. About the 90 minute, they rush down on a 'counter' the player attempts to cross it and shanks it top corner!! I don't think they will agrue that we deserved a draw. But good bunch of guys, good match. Luckily we are only 2 points behind them with a game in hand...and we've played the top two twice already ;)

guaranteed win it was. and that wasnt a shanked cross, he meant to shoot. he's already scored like that for us before. your keeper was cheating and paid for it with the 3 points. you guys are all counter attack and it works for some teams and yours is one of them... your goal was nice, great buildup off a mixup in your own penalty area and you guys ping a few passes and boom its in our goal. we like to keep the ball and we did, you guys gave us room and backed off. ref wasnt the best but at least he was even for both sides. called some offsides that weren't but consistently poor for both sides. your side was very classy. nothing dirty at all, good side to play against, hope you guys drop some more points in the new year :) ...enjoy the break everyone, im sure everyone else needs it as bad as us with all the injured guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0