Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 15

Who is your MOTW?

• LUFC Dynamo vs. Guildford FC Marga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PAU Nomads vs. BC Utd.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another weekend to forget leads us to the last weekend before the Christmas break. I don't speak for all my fellow Nomads, but I can't wait for the break. We "should" have everyone back and fully fit come January, which will be nice to have options for a change. Here are the games this weekend.

LUFC Dynamo vs. Guildford FC Marga - Pretty obvious.
PAU Nomads vs. BC Utd. - It will be very nice to go into the break with a win, that's for sure. I think we have some subs for this game too, and my calf doesn't feel like someones hammering a nail into it every time I take a step so it could be positives all around!
NFS Inter vs. NFS Knights - As always, Inter is just too good.
White Rock Utd vs. Stolo Utd. - WRU has been playing well of late, and their game time helps them out in this one.
Surrey Coyotes FC vs. LUFC Young Guns - My MOTW, and should be another close one. Both teams playing well right now, so I see a tie coming for them.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights got big dave back in the middle and also their left mid back, gonna be a good game, wish I could watch this one, but were in langely at 9.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another weekend to forget leads us to the last weekend before the Christmas break. I don't speak for all my fellow Nomads, but I can't wait for the break. We "should" have everyone back and fully fit come January, which will be nice to have options for a change. Here are the games this weekend.

LUFC Dynamo vs. Guildford FC Marga - Pretty obvious.
PAU Nomads vs. BC Utd. - It will be very nice to go into the break with a win, that's for sure. I think we have some subs for this game too, and my calf doesn't feel like someones hammering a nail into it every time I take a step so it could be positives all around!
NFS Inter vs. NFS Knights - As always, Inter is just too good.
White Rock Utd vs. Stolo Utd. - WRU has been playing well of late, and their game time helps them out in this one.
Surrey Coyotes FC vs. LUFC Young Guns - My MOTW, and should be another close one. Both teams playing well right now, so I see a tie coming for them.

If your predictions are right then all we would need after xmas is 3 points from our last 4 games and we're champions.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we have 6 guys. and I cant get call ups on the last saturday before xmas. Its either we postpone or you guys can have the 5-0 win.

Wait, what? This was an option? You mean we didn't have to play with skeleton squads for the last 2 weeks, we could have just postponed until we had our guys back? Can't believe JBN and housearrest weren't aware of this.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if they can't field a team they can't field a team, we don't want a forfeit win so we'll just make up the game in the new year.

We scrambled and pulled together a team for our last two and got pasted, but because you don't want a forfeit win they get to reschedule?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait, what? This was an option? You mean we didn't have to play with skeleton squads for the last 2 weeks, we could have just postponed until we had our guys back? Can't believe JBN and housearrest weren't aware of this.

Sounds like its your managers first year at it. Give him a few years and he will get it. Both times we played you this year all we heard was how short you guys were. Sounds like its time for someone new to step in before your team totally folds. I hope not, when you guys have that premier guy, you are not too bad.

I started the second half with 10 players last friday and took another off when your # 9 came off. Irony of that game is that we not only spanked you but did it short a player on the field.

The PA manager comes on here and not only cuts down his own team and the guys who came out to give you a hand to make 11 but he fails to give us any credit .

Last time I checked 11 is a full squad. If you played with 9 ( like we did for the last 15- scored 3 goals) then ya you would have an honest claim to playing short players. You had 11 on the field and lost 8-0.

About this weekends game..... the forecast is for snow.......... some people will never get ttp

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PA manager comes on here and not only cuts down his own team and the guys who came out to give you a hand to make 11 but he fails to give us any credit .
Sounds a little Luongo 'ish to me, good to see TBL so fired up, the Nomads must have sent him a lump of coal. Just heard from Stolo and they give their highest regards to the Knights.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sounds a little Luongo 'ish to me, good to see TBL so fired up, the Nomads must have sent him a lump of coal. Just heard from Stolo and they give their highest regards to the Knights.

Its no secret that if you have a good ref, a full team and no injuries that it's impossible to lose.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We scrambled and pulled together a team for our last two and got pasted, but because you don't want a forfeit win they get to reschedule?
The thing is they tried to get guys but couldn't, we tried changing the game to friday but we would be missing guys so whatever lets just make up the game when they have 11+. I'd rather not get a forfeit win nor play against a team with 7 or 8 guys, and i'm pretty sure the coyotes and the young guns would rather we play it than just get 3 points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0